• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/19 Gigabits - The Melee exploded into a Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I think she is fine s well i just miss a few things i was good at with her. She still one of my mains now.
I play alot of peach but cannot officially call her a main because marin thinks its gay if both of us play peach. So its a secret now!

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Sure thing. Team PurePro(?) should be awesome. :)
Noo we should be team PPK, so we have a license to kill xD

Jokes aside when are you free to smash this week? call me if you're playing.

And Darrel... you should really team with "Hi, I'm Frames" :chuckle:

.D0c.

Smash Cadet
Anyone interested in some social playing with the community outside of local tournaments held at Gigabits and Hard Knocks, check out the UCF Brawl in Orlando thread, or send me a PM. We get groups together several times a week outside of school and work to play SSBB. If your looking to play a number of different people and characters, or just simply looking for more people to play with on a daily basis, check it out.

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
Noo we should be team PPK, so we have a license to kill xD

Jokes aside when are you free to smash this week? call me if you're playing.

And Darrel... you should really team with "Hi, I'm Frames" :chuckle:
That's good too. And I'll probably be up for smash Wednesday night, Thursday, or Friday. I'll give you a ring.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
So who wants to bet on how many times I get 4stocked (3stocked if we're going with 3)
See, with that attitude your not gonna get anywhere.

This is a new game bro. Step it up and don't be the old Bifocals yo. Instead of you getting 3 stocked, why don't you deal the 3 stocks. Thats the attitude you gotta have dood.

.D0c.

Smash Cadet
Bank Heist

anyone want to money match my sonic or marth..... or pit, or sheik?
I got 5 on it. Matter fact we can do this at UCF Student union Wednesday night 6:30 PM - 12:00 AM.

P.S. Skreech I'd like my money in singles please. Haha.

P.S.S. I'll take 5 per character. Do me a favor bring that 20.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I got 5 on it. Matter fact we can do this at UCF Student union Wednesday night 6:30 PM - 12:00 AM.

P.S. Skreech I'd like my money in singles please. Haha.

P.S.S. I'll take 5 per character. Do me a favor bring that 20.
skreech?

I dont like cocky noobs :(

.D0c.

Smash Cadet
skreech?

I dont like cocky noobs :(
First of all I know scrach8 his name is Louis and I was at his house playing with him the other day. When I saw his gamer tag at his house it didn't have the "a" so I thought it said Screech. It really isn't that serious. So if you don't mind please get the whole truth before you make assumptions about me.

Zoro

Smash Champion
First of all I know scrach8 his name is Louis and I was at his house playing with him the other day. When I saw his gamer tag at his house it didn't have the "a" so I thought it said Screech. It really isn't that serious. So if you don't mind please get the whole truth before you make assumptions about me.
you still sound cocky :laugh:

dirty_rice88

Smash Cadet
Guys... guys.... guys....I fight for my friends. But when i'm playing doubles with team damage on, I kill them too. I have a friend graveyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom