• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/19 Gigabits - The Melee exploded into a Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo misto roboto we play all the time at my place aka "smash central" so just hit me up if u wanna play

tourneys at the moment are too crowded and thats why friendlies are never possible, which is kinda lame cuz i never get to play all the people that I wanted to play against so if anyone is ever in the UCF area hit me up

:tnt:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yo misto roboto we play all the time at my place aka "smash central" so just hit me up if u wanna play

tourneys at the moment are too crowded and thats why friendlies are never possible, which is kinda lame cuz i never get to play all the people that I wanted to play against so if anyone is ever in the UCF area hit me up

i decree it go down Friday. I suprisingly havnt played you yet, and apparently MK practice is what all the cool kids want these days

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.

Sweet, I'll have to hit you up sometime next week.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Cuz Wario moves like him! They both look really funky when they're attacking/moving.

I didn't think I was, but I never did see many Peach's, either. She's a fun character, you'll enjoy her just as much as I do...except in a non-girly, "pink hearts make everything better" sort of way.
Peach is such an awesome character; she was in Melee and she still is. I love her new Ftilt, it's actually useful now! And the hip bomb has some nice range on it...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Hbox.... You obviously havn't seen my matches if you believe Mario is the new CF.

Mario still plays very similer to melee, so he'd still be mario but tweeked.

KIRBY is the new CF. He comboes with Uairs all day long outa grabs and other attacks, and instead of a knee, he has a hammer that kills in the same way.

Get owned.

And i don't see toonlink as the new fox. I see him a the exact same thing as jiggs was, just he has projectiles now.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921

Well, I will be up in SC very soon and I thought it would be great if I could get some of the Smash Board members for some games before I left for a while. I will definitely hit you up for your address later so I can definitely make that an option.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Hbox.... You obviously havn't seen my matches if you believe Mario is the new CF.

Mario still plays very similer to melee, so he'd still be mario but tweeked.

KIRBY is the new CF. He comboes with Uairs all day long outa grabs and other attacks, and instead of a knee, he has a hammer that kills in the same way.

Get owned.

And i don't see toonlink as the new fox. I see him a the exact same thing as jiggs was, just he has projectiles now.
Wario's the new Jigg/GW combination. This version's GW feels nothing like Melee's, which is mostly why I don't play him.

I am kinda starting to play more CF in Brawl, he's still fun and still has potential imo. Also, I think Samus is the new CF. Not too many people play her though.

S4MUS4theW1nN

Smash Apprentice
Manko, we need to practice so we can redeem ourselfs for the losses at gigs. I'm thinking of picking up Kirby for teams. My Ike slaughtered us...

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I don't mind Samus in teams since you can have a teammate to balance her flaws, but singles is pretty bad.

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
Yo I just want to give a shout to all my folks!

Everybody from Orlando that i'm cool with, it was good seein you guys again

Melbourn Crew: i haven't see y'all in a minute either, but i'm glad to see you guys are picking up brawl.

GMoney: Yo i'm proud of you man, just keep playin and workin on your game, and people won't have any choice but to respect you. Rapeman Jenkins is gonna get TOO ****.

AMR: It sucks that you sort of lost your momentum in pools, i was certain you and gmoney both were gonna get out. Just keep workin on that wolf

Lukus: I saw you destroy jimi's marth with your gannon. that was the most amazing thing i saw the whole tourny. You just need to learn how to build off all of the good things that you do. ya feel me?

Jesus: You got a lot better at this gigs. It's gonna be fun figurin out how to beat you again.

Miels: quit sandbaggin

GDX: quit sayin gangsta watch lol. Good matches

Garbonzo: thanx for lettin us crash. I'm glad i got a chance to play against your fox, it's the best i've played thus far.

Force: Your link was nasty, i didn't get a chance to ask you how you did in the tournament though. Hope you did well.

Mixed Nuts: rapeman jenkins six stocked you guys in friendlies lol. You guys got a lot of potential though. just keep workin on your strat.

Bane: it was cool seein you again. what's with all the johns though, homey?

Marin: i felt insulted for you the way everyone was actin in pools. i knew how good you were and there was no way i was gonna sand bag you. lol at garbonzo's lucas

Sheer: I'll beat you next time. but your kirby is a beast.

Fearless: I'm glad i beat you on your "favorite stage". Luigi's mansion is pretty lame though.

Anybody else that i didn't mention, i'll get you next time.

Oh yeah, it was fun watchin the melee friendlies, but i hope you guys get into brawl like that. don't give up on it yet

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX: quit sayin gangsta watch lol. Good matches
pfft. Ill never stop calling him gangsta watch. I mean, look at him:

-Using animals to attack for him
-He's so broken so he doesnt care for rules
-He carries a nine around, and that **** kills easily.
-He's a hardcore street fighter. Using chairs and frying pans and manholes and **** to attack you
-His down taunt is flipping you off with both hands

If that doesnt earn him the name of gangsta watch, i dunno what does man.

Cant wait till you come back down. More monkey vs big head fights need to go down. your toon link was quite good

my boy Force unfortunately couldn't make it out of pools, but that was partially because he didn't care at that night at night and started the pool by playing DK for 4 matches. Just so you know, he's only been playing DK for a week. Needless to say, he got rocked those 4 games, but started owning with link when he finally changed over

Zoro

Smash Champion
which reminds me

do i get any points?
even though i got 2nd in my pool
and i gave my spot to colbol since i had to leave

Zoro

Smash Champion
LOL @ these posts.

1 because I played Colin in the bracket(he let me win) and I never could have beaten him in Melee.

And 2 because GodMeowMix speaks the truth.
I knoes i played him at mcdonalds for like 20 minutes and he was unbeatable
he didnt even have to try

Laijin

Smash Hero
Just so all of you know. I base everything I know about a character based on how well they do against Kirby. If Kirby gets rocked, they are awesome. If Kirby destroys them, they suck.
So for example, while people may think DDD is awesome, I don't think he is so awesome because Kirby does so well against him.
And that is my opinion. :]

Loto

Smash Ace
Just so all of you know. I base everything I know about a character based on how well they do against Kirby. If Kirby gets rocked, they are awesome. If Kirby destroys them, they suck.
So for example, while people may think DDD is awesome, I don't think he is so awesome because Kirby does so well against him.
And that is my opinion. :]
But a good wario can do tons of **** to kirby so I have no clue how your basing it on that. Please play Sighrax sometime so he can kick your ***. Come again. ^_^

Laijin

Smash Hero
But a good wario can do tons of **** to kirby so I have no clue how your basing it on that. Please play Sighrax sometime so he can kick your ***. Come again. ^_^
I like how you guys assume Sighrax plays some god-like wario thats gonna totally destroy me. :\
Oh man.

Well. I have never seen him play so I dont know how good he is. Regardless i'll MM him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom