• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/19 Gigabits - The Melee exploded into a Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Yeah MM.

Kirby is too good.

Waaaaaay too good.

I'm gonna laugh when all of Brawls matchups become counters and there is no way any character can beat its counter.

OMG THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I am going to laugh next Gigs when people think some OTHER character is way more broken than Meta Knight.

Loto

Smash Ace
I like how you guys assume Sighrax plays some god-like wario thats gonna totally destroy me. :\
Oh man.

Well. I have never seen him play so I dont know how good he is. Regardless i'll MM him.
I never said it was god like. I said it was better then you. =)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Just so all of you know. I base everything I know about a character based on how well they do against Kirby. If Kirby gets rocked, they are awesome. If Kirby destroys them, they suck.
So for example, while people may think DDD is awesome, I don't think he is so awesome because Kirby does so well against him.
And that is my opinion. :]
This is why I didn't want to team with you. LOL

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I like how you guys assume Sighrax plays some god-like wario thats gonna totally destroy me. :\
Oh man.

Well. I have never seen him play so I dont know how good he is. Regardless i'll MM him.
MM him for your copy of Brawl, so when he ***** you we won't have to hear such silly opinions anymore.

I am going to laugh next Gigs when people think some OTHER character is way more broken than Meta Knight.
Yeah I think we should make predictions for which character everyone will say is broken for the next tournament.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If I can finish perfecting my campfest Rob, it's going to be a real hit at the next big tournament.

Gindler

Smash Champion
They'll all be saying Yoshi's broken at the next gigs tourney...when I win!! hahahahahhaha, no but seriously the losers have to "john" (or w/e it's called) about something right? I mean I heard about that DK winning a tourney and everyone saying "I never learned how to fight a DK" (just hit him till he dies, he's a straightforward fighter with very few tricks) but hey, someone had to complain :p

PS: Rx- I love the Tornado All Day title you have below your name, it's quite comical or as all the cool kids are saying "it's toooo good"

derf

Smash Ace
lmao, rx. if you got queen to edit your status to tornado, tell him to change mine to Smash Derf like it was on ritt.

that'd be money

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
"Oh my god, bananas are so broken. Diddy Kong should be banned, or at least him doing down B"

I cant wait to hear those words after I eventually win a big tourney. Then again, diddy is a cute little monkey, so that alone should ward off any hate. Its gonna be more like...

"**** that diddy. His bananas are so annoying...but he looks so funny doing it. I cant stay mad at him"

which makes me wonder. I wonder how far i'd go in a tourney without doing 1 suicide. Every single tourney i've been in i've had at least one

:laugh:

Sighrax

Smash Lord
I never said it was god like. I said it was better then you. =)
lol loto :]
MM him for your copy of Brawl, so when he ***** you we won't have to hear such silly opinions anymore.
that would be amazing, laijin's been an annoying smashboards poster since melee.
Oh man.

no one said my wario was godlike, but i know i give kirby's a rough time.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
I played some tricky Wario's in the past, Im interested in playing ya! See if your Wario is compared to the people I had vs'd in the past.

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
omg arrogance is so annoying (im talkin about the noob that think he owns bane)
No offense raef, but I left that tournament early because I was late to my own party and for what? store credit? i took my $60 in credit and left rather than doing 2 more best 3 out of 5 matches for another hour wait.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
And h1roshi, when I say, "I need my console, I gotta go." That does not mean, "h1roshi, I like the idea of your pool playing 6 more matches which can be up to eight minutes long despite the fact I need sleep because I have to work in the morning." Don't be such a douche next time, I thought that was pretty ****ed up.
a douche? wtf, i just wanted to hurry up and finish my pool. i dont see it as ****ed up. im sure you didnt die. and im used to working 13 hour shifts, getting 3 hours of sleep, going to school, getting half hour break and then going to another ten hour shift. so i figured you'd be able to cope with an extra 6 games. sorry though, i didnt think you were gonna die from that.

-hiro

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
a douche? wtf, i just wanted to hurry up and finish my pool. i dont see it as ****ed up. im sure you didnt die. and im used to working 13 hour shifts, getting 3 hours of sleep, going to school, getting half hour break and then going to another ten hour shift. so i figured you'd be able to cope with an extra 6 games. sorry though, i didnt think you were gonna die from that.

-hiro
Personally, i'd be kinda pissed if I was him as well. An extra 6 games is pretty long when it comes to brawl.

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
Three things in WATO are certain.

1. Nobody (that isn't already a smasher/familiar with us) believes that marin actually plays until they see it
2. Hiroshi will piss off someone
3. Hungrybox

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
ALL i know is i wont lose to another meta spammer ever again, MARTH SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Ridiculous though how I actually have to spend time learning characters while others learn how to hit 1 button yet still place well.

BALANCE:
A thing of the past.

Laijin

Smash Hero
ALL i know is i wont lose to another meta spammer ever again, MARTH SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Ridiculous though how I actually have to spend time learning characters while others learn how to hit 1 button yet still place well.

BALANCE:
A thing of the past.
Marth techniques?
Marth is by far the easiest character to play in brawl. Its just a toned down version of his melee self. Just play like you did in Melee, more side B and your good.
Not quite. But its a good start.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Seibrik:
Please follow the following steps to become even more a douche.

Step 1: Keep replying to my ridiculous posts
Step 2: Keep take everything on Smashboards super seriously
Step 3: Follow steps 1-2 in the instructions you gave to me.

plzthx.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Lajin:

Steps to becoming a notable huming being you must follow.

Step 1: Find a fire.

Step 2: Burn in it.

Step 3: Post.
Steps to becoming a jerk

Step 1: Spell "human" wrong.

Step 2: Tell people to burn in fires.

Step 3: Create a SWF account, and name it Seibrik

Step 4: Post in the manner that is quoted.

Laijin- GET OFF MY AVATAR! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom