• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Bigger is better when its comes to playin with the ladies, but when it comes playin brawl I would rather it be smaller... LOL kinda dont wanna spend my whole day in a room full BO and sausage. But now that there is so much HYPE for this gigs im just ready to get this started already!

Lizard

Smash Ace
Showers and Deodorant should be mandatory and.....

Wait.... do we even need to discuss the necessity for showers and speed stick?

Sad.... sad story :(

SheerMadness

Smash Master
If I walk in and theres like 130 people im just gonna leave. I'm definitely not gonna deal with that kinda **** for brawl anymore.

Heres to hoping theres under 100.

Zip.

Smash Lord
If I walk in and theres like 130 people im just gonna leave. I'm definitely not gonna deal with that kinda **** for brawl anymore.

Heres to hoping theres under 100.
Good God, i hope its wayy under 100 if i can make this(i know that isnt happening, but still)
also if i can get to this, CO would you do 1$ mms?

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Im down to MM just about anyone. I kinda suck so feel free to steal my money XD! Ill probably not call anyone out, but ill probably just MM spur while at gigs. But if you guys want a match let me know and yea ill be down. Im not broke so i can do higher than $1 mms but i dont want to leave broke so let me know what price you have in mind.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Im up for MM's with anyone as well. But Im gonna agree with Sheer on leaving if theres a ton of ppl.

I wanna be able to finish without leaving this time <_<

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah GDX I'll still team if u want. I go g&w in teams.

But if you wanna find someone else to team with thats cool too.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
nah, if you wanna go GW in teams thats fine

it'll be sexy to see another GW besides me bucket cancelling and glide tossing bananas in teams :laugh:

oh, and ive already decided our team name. You dont have a say in the matter. sorry

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
nah, if you wanna go GW in teams thats fine

it'll be sexy to see another GW besides me bucket cancelling and glide tossing bananas in teams :laugh:

oh, and ive already decided our team name. You dont have a say in the matter. sorry
ROFL some teammate...

Masky

Smash Master
okay whoever wants to MM I am just going to put you against my Wii's level 9 Wario. Seriously I don't know if I played Wario on it too many times or something but it's really good, it plays so defensively and it waits for your spotdodges. I'm not joking

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
First time i fought xyz i wanted to MM a random person with Ike. So i was like HEY lets money match.. Who are you? I'm xyz. and im like man.... LOL. He did take my 5$ too..

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
First time i fought xyz i wanted to MM a random person with Ike. So i was like HEY lets money match.. Who are you? I'm xyz. and im like man.... LOL. He did take my 5$ too..
LOL thats right!! good times, hope to chill with ya at gigs man.

Top Bottom