• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Me and Andy are undefeated in Melee teams by any team that doesn't contain Hungrybox or a Shiz brother :):).

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
RockCrock + QDVS = Best team in FL that doesn't involve shiz brothers. They are mediocre in singles, but boy do they **** in doubles.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hmm ****. i guess ill be driving. (anyone want to get at me o.o?)

also T_T this better not span over to sunday afternoon cuase seriously! >_<

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Sup Guys! I fairly new to the smash boards and Gigabits Scene. I've only attended two tournaments at Gigabits and just wanted to say WASUP! The last tournament I placed top 10!!! I don't know many people there so I figured I'd post here and meet more of you guys.

Anyways the Name is Spike and My Pit *****!!! LOL XD! I have Spikey hair and im a pretty chill guy. So get at me at Gigabits Ill give you a good match.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
dfear, if you're driving you're going to really want some rest.

gigs is huge, and you're probably not gonna drive straight back home.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Sup Guys! I fairly new to the smash boards and Gigabits Scene. I've only attended two tournaments at Gigabits and just wanted to say WASUP! The last tournament I placed top 10!!! I don't know many people there so I figured I'd post here and meet more of you guys.

Anyways the Name is Spike and My Pit *****!!! LOL XD! I have Spikey hair and im a pretty chill guy. So get at me at Gigabits Ill give you a good match.
yeah i seen u

u had to pit ditto my friend in pre lims lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dfear, if you're driving you're going to really want some rest.

gigs is huge, and you're probably not gonna drive straight back home.
>_< 2ndary drivers ftw? thanks tho :3 as long as i can GET there ill be ok :3 thanks tho.

OverLade

Smash Hero
So did I mention my brother is going to win this and destroy everyone after the training I gave him? :p

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
No, cuz its not true. Must've trained him to be better than yourself that means. :)
there are 29 smash techniques one can learn in brawl to win. redhalberd taught his brother 28 of them. The last one halberd may have to use on his brother one day

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
there are 29 smash techniques one can learn in brawl to win. redhalberd taught his brother 28 of them. The last one halberd may have to use on his brother one day
But...The scrolls onlly tell of 28 techniques possible... Could he it be... He knows a secret technique able to defeat the rest?!?!?!

OverLade

Smash Hero
In match 5 of the 2nd set of March gigs grand finals at last stock 150% each against him....I might just unleash it.

But...The scrolls onlly tell of 28 techniques possible... Could he it be... He knows a secret technique able to defeat the rest?!?!?!
Legend tells of a 29th Technique, also the ultimate technique for winning in brawl. I scoured the ends of the earth before brawl came out. But the true nature of the technique will have to wait.... :D

OverLade

Smash Hero
The 29th technique scroll is also where the mystical 4th flavor of icecream is
That's the one secret I'll never reveal. :D

Imma start up a factory like Willy Wonka and sell that ****.

edit:

BTW I completely dont understand this 29th scroll reference XD.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
DBS i wanna rematch vs you with my falco since i've gotten better with him. I wanna take some more of ya monaaaay

Zip.

Smash Lord

lolz i remember you too spike xD
yes your pit was pretty good, you still teaming with miguel next gigs?

Top Bottom