• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol, you'd be suprised how hard it is to stop especially since GW only needs two Dsmashes and a uncharged Paralyzer Shot, which can be done in mid air lol, I'd team with will and do this any day and i guarantee that it will work for the most part lol

Lizard

Smash Ace
ZSS and Game and watch is a great team.

For the same reasoning, G&W is also great with a zelda. You can see Din's fire coming from a mile away, and while the opt for shield or airdodge, you go for bucket....

Masky

Smash Master
So...if i go, im teaming with...masky right? (Masky verify plz)
Verified! I'll probably use Wario a lot in teams cause Wario is badass and my Wario and Pikachu are just about as good as eachother.

and what you guys obviously don't realize is that between classes ESAM quick attacked home to write a short reply on smashboards.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
i dont know how to get in touch with yele considering he's never on the boards, but yeah i'd team with him for sure. Btw i like your sig but my gory ice climbers one is better, atleast you made yours on your own though :[

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
i dont know how to get in touch with yele considering he's never on the boards, but yeah i'd team with him for sure. Btw i like your sig but my gory ice climbers one is better, atleast you made yours on your own though :[
ill ask him today cuz supposedly theres a smashfest. there'll prolly be one tomorrow too if you're down to come lemme know.

and yea....gory ice climbers are pretty intense!

also, im MM your ice climbers for $10

.....on WiFi.....

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
hahaha the guy who made it made the blood look so blatently fake, which makes it even better, just look at nana's hammer.

Masky

Smash Master
I wonder if Ice Climbers left handed cause they hold their hammers in their left hands, or are they right handed cause they grab with their right hands?

Top Bottom