• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
i personally thought moses' double cooler post was pretty funny...but that's just me :[...props moses

AfroQT

Smash Master
those pictures capture humor of those who created them and understand the concept.
it's rather silly, but it's all subjective like music anyway.

people who devote their life to the internet are those who lack a feel for the social life. it's sad, but some people make billions of dollars sitting behind a monitor. You can't blame 'em, whatever they enjoy doing... they enjoy. Nothing's wrong with being happy, right?

back to the thread~
Looking for a teammate I suppose... no idea.
If /b/ makes a person happy, that person is better off dead.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Rise against is cool.

Seriously.

Bread u know if ur going to that tournament this saturday in Brandon?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
i got you on that mm Izzy....

God Meow Mix is sexy...lol you had a chance wit tat girl son!!!!

Lio we teaming for wato xD

Me an Hrnut are ****** teams so hard.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Never!!!! IZzy never!!!!

Oh an Emillio get the f!ck outta here.

Your sorry *** aint teamin wit Hrnut. You aint deserve it son (bad grammer, idc)

But likle i told Hrnut, its cool. Its cool. You dont care about this game and I do, but go ahead an steal my partna. Aint no promises, we shook hands in Phillly niGGGAaa, in Philly!~!!!

Where were you? Beating that chicken of yours off with an occasional hand from your left hand an you know it!!! ****it...yall ****ing suck.........

I swear, idk anymore i think i wont enter doubz ever cuz i think monk mad at me an its not worth it without a good partner.

I thinkim done all this **** pissing me off life sucks too =(

CO18

Smash Hero
Never!!!! IZzy never!!!!

Oh an Emillio get the f!ck outta here.

Your sorry *** aint teamin wit Hrnut. You aint deserve it son (bad grammer, idc)

But likle i told Hrnut, its cool. Its cool. You dont care about this game and I do, but go ahead an steal my partna. Aint no promises, we shook hands in Phillly niGGGAaa, in Philly!~!!!

Where were you? Beating that chicken of yours off with an occasional hand from your left hand an you know it!!! ****it...yall ****ing suck.........

I swear, idk anymore i think i wont enter doubz ever cuz i think monk mad at me an its not worth it without a good partner.

I thinkim done all this **** pissing me off life sucks too =(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdD9SRBbJWo

Top Bottom