• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
GGAC MM?
First to 10 wins. 1 dollar a match.

now this you know we can do!!! As soon as you are ready to play you know where i will be...........

It should not be that hard to find me.

TvC mm anyone?? first to 5 for 30 anyone want it?

AfroQT

Smash Master
now this you know we can do!!! As soon as you are ready to play you know where i will be...........

It should not be that hard to find me.

TvC mm anyone?? first to 5 for 30 anyone want it?
hellz to the yeah!
I'll be bringing my brand new Holy Order Sol to the table

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
i'm supposed to be MMing CO's d3 with my g&w but i havent been able to go to a single gigs yet <__<

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Bro do not team with anyone other than baroque-ums. I think you two will do well.

TvC at this tourney and GGac and naruto and what the fvct is asked to be here will be here.

Train up and leave brawl alone when you really want a true fighting game.

SæQuo010 get at me for real man!!!
I do not want to team with Baroque-ums. I want to team with my, "I show up when I feel like it and screw everyone for waiting for me for more than an hour" brother. Besides, Baroque-ums is kinda a lame. Just saying...

Naruto there? Shaizah!!! Lets do some doubles on that shiz... Anyone want to 2v2? I have been dying to play that with people for a while now.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
anyone want a teammate? i use d3/snake in teams.

Also i'll MM all of you at a true game: 100 dollar money matches for Warcraft 3, Starcraft, counterstrike 1 on 1, chess, or 1 dollar rock paper scissors MM

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i havnt played naruto since GNT4

i was disappointed in how it wasnt nearly as good as GNT3

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
Hype?

Afro drops Wario and suddenly Im not off the hook. XD
ur double not off the hook foo cause im coming 2 and my wario is the original raper of meta knights..im actually gonna play with patience this time too rather than playing renegade trying to connect downtown combos and ****

Lizard

Smash Ace
Been too long reflex, it'll be good to get to know you when you're consicous.

You sleeping at DBS's house was epic

OverLade

Smash Hero
ur double not off the hook foo cause im coming 2 and my wario is the original raper of meta knights..im actually gonna play with patience this time too rather than playing renegade trying to connect downtown combos and ****
Lol alright bring it. ****s gonna be crazy.

This is going to be amazing.
QFT.

AfroQT

Smash Master
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff
I dont wanna another huge gigs tourney with no place to sit for 10 hours.

Reflexxxxxxxxxxxx

OverLade

Smash Hero
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff
I dont wanna another huge gigs tourney with no place to sit for 10 hours.

Reflexxxxxxxxxxxx
I wouldn't mind a 200 person tourney that ran until 5:00am as long as I actually get to play more friendlies this time. :D

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I wouldn't mind a 200 person tourney that ran until 5:00am as long as I actually get to play more friendlies this time. :D

If this happened, I'd just get all the Melee people to come back to my place and we'd hold a melee tournament instead.

30-man melee tourney > 200-man brawl tourney.

Also, Legion and Kyon > Most teams.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Ummm the more people the less friendlies you're gonna get. You'd get almost 0 friendlies if there was ever a 200 person gigs.

But nobody should ever want a 200 person gigs. Not only would it take forever but it would be the most uncomfortable tourney ever held. And the fire marshall would probably shut it down too.

Gigs should prolly be capped at 100 each month. Anything beyond that becomes unbearable.

Top Bottom