• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol...theres no time for jabs, just straight upB

me and sheer got this teams thing son.

Gindler

Smash Champion

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah you gotta be good at camping to beat teh spammerer.

Dude is known for being biggest camper in world and timing out half the people he plays.

But then you lose to infinity :(

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I use Mario/Snake... so it may or may not be sexy

I'll keep you open I may want to team with some other people....if you want I can try to find you a teammate if I don't team with you

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
yea ima need a partner also, but i wanna play a bit with them b4 the tourny. i main mk and my fox is pretty beast. some ppl i cant beat with mk i **** with fox and vice versa

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Me and whoever i'm teaming with (I honestly forgot, somebody remind me) will be winning teams.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah you gotta be good at camping to beat teh spammerer.

Dude is known for being biggest camper in world and timing out half the people he plays.

But then you lose to infinity :(
Seriously. Diddy doesnt **** MK anymore. You have to actually be GOOD with him. :p

Your snake prolly woulda taken Infinity just fine.

*dojo beat NL etc...*

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
there was never a point where diddy ***** MK. Ninjalink beat m2k, and all of a sudden everyone thought that diddy ***** him, or that its an even matchup. the matchup has been in MKs favor the entire time, and for the rest of community to believe diddy > MK is dumb.

on that note, nick lost to infinity the first game with his snake. He then decided to change to diddy. He would have beaten infinity with diddy but he sucked *** his entire second stock and couldnt come back

OverLade

Smash Hero
there was never a point where diddy ***** MK. Ninjalink beat m2k, and all of a sudden everyone thought that diddy ***** him, or that its an even matchup. the matchup has been in MKs favor the entire time, and for the rest of community to believe diddy > MK is dumb.

on that note, nick lost to infinity the first game with his snake. He then decided to change to diddy. He would have beaten infinity with diddy but he sucked *** his entire second stock and couldnt come back
Yeah that's what I was inferring.

But did Infinity ban Halberd against him? Halberd should've been his first option before switching characters IMO.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yo so we're probably gonna be seeing the other "XYZ" that plays a mean GaW at this and also the potential Best Ganon in the U.S.
Both are from Fl, just a heads up.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yo so we're probably gonna be seeing the other "XYZ" that plays a mean GaW at this and also the potential Best Ganon in the U.S.
Both are from Fl, just a heads up.
Yo Melt's coming?

So xYz....

Would you mind if I teamed with xYz instead of you? I'm sure you wouldn't hold it against me since I'm still teaming with xYz right?

jk jk jk.

But I really like the concept of "up and coming' players in FL. It excites me. >:^D

izzy24

Smash Ace
"Meltdown_XYZ" is the other crazy Gaw player in Florida. He said hes most likely coming.

Then this ganon "Zhouten" who is really beast is also showing up he said.
LOL i hope this ain't me, i dont want another stupid argument over this again since xyz is an awesome guy.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
btw every1 i was talkin to my online friend cj from new orleans, hes beast snake there and ranks 4th there overall. hes talkin about comin to this with.....Lee. so florida better show up big for this if lee is here. cant let him win

OverLade

Smash Hero
btw every1 i was talkin to my online friend cj from new orleans, hes beast snake there and ranks 4th there overall. hes talkin about comin to this with.....Lee. so florida better show up big for this if lee is here. cant let him win
*HYPE*

I think we should turn this into a semi national tournament.

*Goes to randomly invite OOS smashers*

CO18

Smash Hero
True, I wanna play Lee since I heard hes beast. Got 5th at cot4 so obv he is. Gotta mm or something

Top Bottom