• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ughh the whole meltdown_xyz crap.... I've gotten countless PM's about it.

"hey aren't you that crazy awesome GW called meltdown??" i'm like.... no. he's some wifi guy. but anyway, if I place higher than him in teams and singles, he should just change his name to Meltdown, i still get pm's to this day.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Well, I'll have to make sure to camp more to begin with. ;) Who are you going to be using, or are you going to use your amazing coiunter-picking vs me? (Please don't choke and go Diddy. XD)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Well, I'll have to make sure to camp more to begin with. ;) Who are you going to be using, or are you going to use your amazing coiunter-picking vs me? (Please don't choke and go Diddy. XD)
lmao, yeah definitley no more choking for me, next time ill call someone over from florida to watch my matches and help me out but i'll most likely be using snake, or kirby, or marth

PolMex23

Smash Champion
If anyone wants to lose to my luigi im accepting MMs cuz yall dont know the power.

Oh and ugh....

i forgot.

Oh yea Lamugi please put your old sig back on it was much better made you look cool

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I'm too good
placing top 10 in singles
fer shure x)
ohh and for the guy that thinks ic's are the ****
lol
D3 > Ic's
all day son =p

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
nah still too gay, at least kirby and mk are cool, D3 is just fat and gay and he likes to hug and sit on men women creatures and children, i cant support that, he even sits on robots :(

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
hmm..........give me some time to think i did say that i'd team with you so i guess in all fairness then i should team with you, i'll just have to team with polmex for the next gigs or big tourney, but i really do wanna team with polmex, i think luigi snake is a really good team. we still need to practice polmex, we'll team at smaller tournies then the next gigs if you want?

im still thinking though

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I'm too good
placing top 10 in singles
fer shure x)
ohh and for the guy that thinks ic's are the ****
lol
D3 > Ic's
all day son =p
IC's > D3, literally as well.... 2 is greater than 1, jeeeez do the math.
Btw if you wanna still team albino i'll team.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I can agree with that Polmex.

But its not hard to be "good" at brawl if you want to be. Any 1/2 way intelligent player can pick up a top tier and start placing well at gigs.

Until some Mario or some **** comes out of nowhere and starts winning tourneys I won't be impressed. :)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
k i guess i have to get top3 singles this time to impress you oh mighty **** **** of sheer equivilance...

there will be ****

OverLade

Smash Hero
i choked, thats what happened, infinity isnt that good either he's an average campy mk, not special, i dont know why i went diddy i do that from time to time, next time i'll stay snake...whats worse is that i barely lost with snake, i made a really bad mistake and missed a tech and suicided, next time i need someone there to be like yo, stick to your main
he chocked on the Dyck, cause he couldnt handle it
After I heard you beat Spam I was KFJSAFKSJAFLKJFAFLAFJLFKing but then you lost to Infinity. I know the whole "main choking" thing because I've done it on several occasions. At tourneys I'm going to go solely MK and Falco from now on though I'm only going to use Falco if I desperately need to play gay and camp someone to win. :D

You should see my MK when it camps though. Its Teh Halberder.
Camping is fun as pikachu :D
Lol I dunno but I completely disagree.

Why camp when everytime you grab someone you can chaingrab/Usmash someone. And Im a QAC ***** so I'm always QAC to nairing hoes like its thursday.....no, Wednesday.

Top Bottom