• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/06/10 - WATO9.5 -Brawl And Melee Start At The Same Time!! - Bring Setups =D

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
lost to pengie - not warmed up johns literally my first game of the day lol
beat action *******
beat captain crunch - game 3 last stock high percent he SD'd =/
beat kniht
lost to uuaa

all in all a good day

_KuyaSombreo_

Smash Ace
i was disappointed with the melee attendance.....

but this was still a fun tourney, plus i didnt think i would make it to semis

good games to all of you :D

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Feels good to see SFL ****** ORLANDO MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Where did shaky place? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BEAST?!?!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I do play melee, just I don't have consistent practice since Nick Riddle and Seibrik don't, so the only time I play is basically at SFL melee tournaments. I wouldn't travel for melee anymore, I'm not as confident in the game, and I don't wanna lose my money to you and Hbox.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
for the first time, in a very long time (more like...ever), I didn't have fun playing as diddy at any point during the tournament. Not making any johns, because my two losses were legit losses, but I think I'm going to take a break from brawl for awhile. The next tourney I might go to is MLG, but thats 50/50.

i did, however, have alot of fun playing naruto and in general hanging with the tourney-goers again, especially the SFL I rarely get to see :laugh:

Zoro

Smash Champion
Good thing i didn't go
Tournaments are boring without shiz colbol speedn queen dop skrach mac uber etc

Alice in wonderland was a great movie imo, but i hear alot of people didnt like it.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
CO lost to riddle and chaz's mk 2-0.

Shaky lost to myself and chaz

chaz lost first match with marth vs GW.

went mk and beat him, mk vs GW.

shaky went delfino ness and lost vs mk.

riddle beat chaz twice.

I beat riddle twice.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Interesting. Was anything recorded?

CO dun be slackin dawg you need to step it back up and no Simone johns lol.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol dang everyone is bro, so am i lol

and its sad to watch cfl not get top 3 but hey if everyone is gonna start playing mk, co should just use him too and win his matches instead of putting himself through such gay matches but CO is a man for not maining the gayest character in the game, no matter how well mk players place i can't fully give them their props, cuz its not like they have to try very hard to win lol since every match is in their favor (mk does not have an even match as much as i'd love to lie to myself and say he does, he wins all of his matches by a bit)

i personally think everyone should use him for one tournament so we can see how much the results change lol or if they even change at all

and if you can't tell by now i'm super pro-ban mk cuz that character is dumb

and chaz dude whats up with you using mk so much you're suppose to be a marth main but it seems you use mk more...don't be like how i was and use marth when its convenient :/ cuz you might as well quit the character if thats the case and just fully main mk...until he's banned

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah MK is dumb. Imo Snake is the only character that really has a lot of game on him, and Diddy does "alright" he pretty much ***** everyone else, though I like to believe Falco has a legit chance. A perfect IC's player might be able to win but sadly we don't see consistency in any top IC's players (or MKs have just learned how to **** them).

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
yeah, everytime a character gets an inch on mk, mk gets a mile on them, its like you can win but if i do this then you lose and its like wtf really,

like i've watched i believe it was shadow vs adhd and shadow was down by like 130 is last stock to adhd's 0 last stock and was able to win because of a gimp...now what other character can efficiently make comebacks like that...from time to time some characters pull off amazing comebacks but thats because they have to do amazing things, not just by throwing the character off the level...lame...

M@v

Subarashii!
Me getting an inch on seibrik: Getting the cg on him.

Him getting the mile: As soon as he gets me off stage :(

In regards to mk: I'm only better with him in specific situations. Like, I feel my falco is still better in most regards, including vs mk. But my mk is definitely my second best, and I could main him if I wanted to. Would I do better? I honestly don't think so. With time? Maybe. I'm more comfortable with Falco, and less people know how to play a good falco rather than a good mk, since so many people main him nowadays.

Oh yeah:

hbox insulting interviewing polt at waffle house.

Lastly, notice how the top 4 below mk are the ones that do the best vs him?

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
oh no, he didn't go young link....except this one REEALLY hyped up match against action *******.
haha, coulda been more.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Had alot of fun playing doubles here, but I was just too starved and tired to care about singles. I didn't even mind my match being paused mid chaingrab lol.
It was good chillen with GDX and ZMT again too.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Had alot of fun playing doubles here, but I was just too starved and tired to care about singles. I didn't even mind my match being paused mid chaingrab lol.
It was good chillen with GDX and ZMT again too.
yea, sorry about that. i tend to panic so much while playing ICs

but im an honorable man. I always let ICs regrab me if i do something like that

CO18

Smash Hero
I dunno I was just reacting mad late to nado, I dont think ive ever not 2 stocked chaz's mk b4 yesterday lol no johnz though.

Anyway my fox is pro

Hrnut come over this weekend to practiceee, we should start again, slackin off

Top Bottom