• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

just2good

Smash Cadet
Phantom Wings, if you read this, I still need a little bit of help.

My friend has been helping me with the Dark Sword and he got it to work. He cannot set the loop to infinite nor put it to a number above 100 or it will freeze. I'll quote what he said when I asked him if it works.

[c=62]†[/c][c=2]Ju[/c][c=4]st[/c][c=29]2[/c][c=7]go[/c][c=3]od[/c][c=62]†[/c] says:
the animation loop stops
and i think
its because
it switches the bone id
it uses a diff animation
with a diff bone id

He found out that the bone ID for his left hand was 30 and he has the offsets, too. Do you know what he might be doing wrong? As for my Screw Attack move, I saw you replied about it. So, there's no way to fixi it? I could care less if it does no damage.

yeah if you set loop to infinite it will freeze unless you have like 3000000 interval

also the graphic effect of the sword should swing with the bone ID which is the left hand but the animation switches to marths right hand, slash, and then get his left hand to swing.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
--- PAL USER ---

Hello I have a problem :S

My problem is that all sounds are disabled as long as I dont hit with them (Its different for any attack, some also dont make any sound when they hit).

I'm coding an own Snake.

The problem lies not in the pac (Tried the original) and not in the codeset (Tried another [it works for a friend] + It works when I don't use any pac).

So any idea what the problem is ? (Maybe my gecko OS is wrong ???)

Here two videos in which you can see my problem (+ my cool Snake xD ... Texture Hack also by me (Gray Fox))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY3VO8uwZH4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOvHVrW4xUY

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Here's my jigglypuff edit. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4MCKCSSB What I did was:

Utilt has electric hit effect, KBG lowered to 90 from 120, BKB raised a little

Dtilt has purple blast graphic, darkness hit effect, given 169 (sakurai) angle

Down smash: charge has smoke and aura graphic, smash itself has aura hit effect

Fsmash: charge has fire and shine graphics, hit itself has fire hit effect

Side B: all hits have 75% of the normal hitlag

Neutral B : All hits have darkness hit effect

Fthrow: electric hit effect, lightning hit graphic

Dthrow: flower hit effect

Pummel: Coin graphic :D

Uair has darkness hit effect, dair has electric hit effect (all hits), fair has slash hit effect, bair, has electric hit effect, DASH attack has another kind of slash hit effect

Nair (strong hits) have 50% of the normal hitlag (weak hits have 100% hitlag)
Nair has 169 (sakurai) angle

That's all that I can think of right now. Enjoy, guys :D

Vermy

Smash Champion
Ok, PSA isn't letting me open the effects files for Pokemon Trainer, Squirtle, Ivysaur or Charizard. Anyone who can help?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Yeah those files don't work for some reason. it's a problem with the beta. I don't think dedede works either. :|

But everyone else works

Vermy

Smash Champion
Dedede works fine for me. =/

I wanted to make squirtle have ice beam =[
looks like i'm gunna have to wait it out. *sigh*
10sadfaces.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Ok, so now i'm trying to edit Wario. I've read the guide on post 1 twice now, and my head hurts.
Call me stupid, but i still have no idea how to do anything. What i want to do is make his Neutral B shoot a fireball out.

Can anyone dumb it down, (and i mean REALLY dumb it down) so i can accomplish this?

henpen924

Smash Apprentice
I figured out a way to "sorta" edit sub routines. Copy.

For example, Marth's F-Smash says "Goto 0x00014D70". So I went to the sub routine, and copied that. I went back to the sub action, 57, which said "Goto ______" I deleted that line, and then pasted. Boom. Now you can edit it, and I will work (Although, during testing, it didn't work the first time I did it. Might've been human error, but it worked every time after that, now with electric GFX and effects!)

Btw, My Lightning Marth is looking pretty beast! :chuckle:

Revven

FrankerZ
I figured out a way to "sorta" edit sub routines. Copy.

For example, Marth's F-Smash says "Goto 0x00014D70". So I went to the sub routine, and copied that. I went back to the sub action, 57, which said "Goto ______" I deleted that line, and then pasted. Boom. Now you can edit it, and I will work (Although, during testing, it didn't work the first time I did it. Might've been human error, but it worked every time after that, now with electric GFX and effects!)

Btw, My Lightning Marth is looking pretty beast! :chuckle:
You can edit Sub Routines by double clicking them but you can't add onto them. It's already said in the guide.

MaxThunder

PM Support
um... i have to redownload PSA to put on an usb thingy... but i cant find it anymore... the link on first page gave me a rar file...

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Your .PAC must be missing the Low Voice Clip: actions under SFX, check to see.
Hm well, but how can I fix it ?

For the info - I downloaded the MeowMix rar file. And when I use the original Snake pac I also loose the sounds.

Doval

Smash Lord
There should be a way since Ness's bat can reflect.

Try copying the flags from Ness's bat hitboxes into another attack. EDIT: Well, that didn't work.

Doval

Smash Lord
Interestingly, while copying the hit boxes from Ness's bat into his jab, his jabs weren't reflecting but gained transcendent priority (won't clank.) It may be possible that the attack has to have transcendent priority to reflect (destroying the projectile might take priority over reflecting it.)

henpen924

Smash Apprentice
What do we do if we want to add a multi digit hit type to the flag of an attack?
For example, I want to make one of the hits in marth's new elemantally challenged Forward B. But, Aura is 2 digits. Would I have to change both digits? Won't that corrupt something?

henpen924

Smash Apprentice
Graphic 14 is a bunch of random shields. I accidentally did it with marth's N_B and there were very lol effects.

Me_Aludes

Smash Apprentice
Interestingly, while copying the hit boxes from Ness's bat into his jab, his jabs weren't reflecting but gained transcendent priority (won't clank.) It may be possible that the attack has to have transcendent priority to reflect (destroying the projectile might take priority over reflecting it.)
I'm trying to give an attack reflective propieties, but I failed too -.-'

Also, trancendent priority seems the first digit of the flag of a hitbox:
X_______
3= transcendent priority, 2= normal priority.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
What do we do if we want to add a multi digit hit type to the flag of an attack?
For example, I want to make one of the hits in marth's new elemantally challenged Forward B. But, Aura is 2 digits. Would I have to change both digits? Won't that corrupt something?
I've already said this like a billion times, but..

yes, you change both digits but in different ways. Say the last two numbers in the flag are 40. but you want to change it to aura, which is 15. you add the first two together (4+1=5) and replace the first of the last two with the latter of the last two (replace 0 with 5) and you get 55.

EDIT: I have made Jigglypuff run as fast as captain falcon, and have the same initial horizontal velocity of captain falcon. **** YEAH

although she loses the momentum pretty quickly, since she's a lot floatier. but seriously, now dash into nair or any other aerial=secks.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Uh I don't know if this should go here, but ever since I started using PSA made character pac's my wii has been randomly freezing when I click "Brawl" after group. Sometimes it will, sometimes it won't. It just happened, then I turned off my wii and tried again and everything worked fine. I didn't change my SD card at all.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
it's a beta. and brawl+ is made by amateurs (not saying they're bad). bugs and freezes will happen sometimes. :colorful:

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
K I toyed around with the shooting raygun thing, and yet my character still freezes. Here's the code I have to make him shoot it.

Timer: time= 240000 intervals
Generate item: 0-2C
Change SubAction: Subaction=15D

I'm trying to figure out what the rest of the code can be so it makes him put away the gun(as in making it disappear) after he shoots it once. In case you're wondering, the character i'm using is sonic.
Anyone can answer?

codfish92

Smash Ace
Denver Colorado: wishing it was never summer.
has any one figured out how to change a smash attack animation(start, charge, and finish, and angle). i'm currently trying to change falcons Fsmash to his ftilt. so i copied the ftilt data(main and gfx) and put in attackS4(assuming that is side smash since attackS3 is tilt). and it freezes cuz the charge and start are for his regular fsmash. how would i put the ftilt "start and charge" data in there??

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
amateurs just means not paid to do it. aka not professionals. Are you telling me sakurai is paying you to do this? No? then you guys are amateurs. amateur=/=bad or suckish. it just means not paid to do it.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
has any one figured out how to change a smash attack animation(start, charge, and finish, and angle). i'm currently trying to change falcons Fsmash to his ftilt. so i copied the ftilt data(main and gfx) and put in attackS4(assuming that is side smash since attackS3 is tilt). and it freezes cuz the charge and start are for his regular fsmash. how would i put the ftilt "start and charge" data in there??

the name should be the exact name of the ftilt, not AttackS4. the game specifically calls on certain names to do certain moves.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
amateurs just means not paid to do it. aka not professionals. Are you telling me sakurai is paying you to do this? No? then you guys are amateurs. amateur=/=bad or suckish. it just means not paid to do it.
O, ok. I thought that you meant "bad at hacking" because it froze sometimes. Because they aren't bad at it, lol.

Top Bottom