• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: *Pound*2: Registration CLOSED. Singles pools first POST!

What side tournaments besides teams and singles should we do?

• Regional Crews+Regular Crews

Votes: 190 52.2%
  • Low Tier Singles

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • Teams Teams

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Random Char/stage tourney

Votes: 44 12.1%
  • Low tier teams

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeros

Smash Cadet
eyyy quick question, i registered on MLG on June 4th, baught my ticket and everything didnt have any problems still have the printed receipt as a matter of fact... but today at work i get a call from KC saying im not on the brackets anywhere so im like "WTF!!" lol Im hoping its just a mixup and im on there but a Typo in my name (Zeros34) but either way i'd like this mixup to be fixed sometime today if possible to avoid having the brackets shuffled at the Tourney, cuz that would just be cruel and very confusing for everyone there lol. thank you, and see yall Pound 2!!

P.S.
Yes, bringing deodorant cuz i hate beeing sweaty and i hope yall bring yalls cans too lol cuz im sure we all dont like the smell of fresh armpit in the morning =P

Edit:
just checked afew of the latest posts and Zero 34 is a different person altogether lol sorry about that, bro similar names ftl =X but either way hope to make it tomorrow. Also, KC pointed out that Zeros(me) and Zero 34 might have been crossed in he Tourney maker which is also a possibilty.... Again, Similar names ftl xD

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The preevent articles is up. Unfortunately I ended up sending two articles to MLG and they kinda merged them (the first article was written back when I was told Azen would be coming...sigh, I MISS YOU AZEN!). And umm, Taj was in the second article but he got left out in the merge I guess. Oh well what can you do.

http://www.mlgpro.com/?q=node/139084

DOSV: I'll take a mm. I'll be lookin for lots of mm's this weekend I think. Just catch me when I'm not busy helping out.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm no longer selling that extra pass to you Lain, I sent out the pm, hopefully you got it. I'm sorry about that. Hopefully, you can buy someone elses pass. Good luck.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
thanks to everyone who offers so much support.

i <3 u all

Nurok, i picked up grillz for u since u ****ed that up pretty bad...like i expected u to

God of shiek

Smash Apprentice
Yo, plank my name i am entering as is Gost not Smashplayer16, if u can't change its okay, Wowwwwwwww, one more day good luck everyone

Atomsk
Iron Chief
Iron_Knight
Mathos
SmashPlayer16
x2x
Yien Ohh mannn,,Oh mannnnn, OHHHHH mannnnnnn

hova

Smash Champion
Shiz you're a cool guy, but i'm gonna have to request that you not wear the 'dashizwiz' hat

everyone knows who u are son

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I think the question everybody has on the Eve of Pound 2 is...

Will Meep finally settle on a main?

Nurok

Smash Lord
i ****ing hate my ****ing paents.
they say yes, then they say no. just cuz they want to speak to everyones PARENTSSSSS
WTFSZKSHBOJAHGDLKA

Nurok

Smash Lord
im coming
my rents are now being asssholes.
and expect me to know you guyz parents numbers so they can talk to them and ask personal questions.

forward

Smash Champion
Nobody will put 10$ on Shiz? C'mon guys, Shiz is mad good, you know he can beat PC. What if I raised the odds? My $15 to your $10?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I got 10$ dollars on PC to beat Shiz in a Falco ditto set, best 2 out of 3. Anytakers?
I put down 10$ that I'll own you in a Falco ditto set.

:colorful:.

Hahaha, but he probably would beat me in a Falco ditto set.

forward

Smash Champion
You got it Shiz. But about you vs pc, I know someone out there is willing to bet on you....... No?

Ok, I got 10 on Shiz to beat PC in a Falco ditto, any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom