• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: *Pound*2: Registration CLOSED. Singles pools first POST!

What side tournaments besides teams and singles should we do?

• Regional Crews+Regular Crews

Votes: 190 52.2%
  • Low Tier Singles

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • Teams Teams

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Random Char/stage tourney

Votes: 44 12.1%
  • Low tier teams

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1-up

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney, but I wish the crowd wasn't so gay to me. I'm really suprised at you Forward, you used to be cool until you suddenly turned into a *** who wanted me, who I thought was your friend, to lose against EVERY person ever, even people like QueenDVS who you don't even know that well (no offense Queen you're a really cool person) and just make it harder to do even simple ****. It's hard enough that I was playing awful all that day, but I don't need you making half the crowd there be trash talking me. It wasn't even just supporting the person you wanted to win, you were taking stabs at me, making fun of technical errors and other people told me that you were making personal insults and ****. I don't do that **** to you, and you're reason for doing it to me was because you were tired of me winning? Great logic, how about supporting your friends instead of making me choke under pressure. I never did anything like that to you, I try to be respectful to people instead of ***** to them. That **** was gay, I hope you're happy with yourself.

I'm disappointed at how stupid and bad I was playing the 2nd day, I only beat a lot of people that day because I got lucky.

Those of you that were respectful/nice to me, thank you, and otherwise this tourney was great and I look forward to having a pound 3 in the future.
i seem to recall something like this happening with ken at MLG Atlanta also... deja vu?

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
good **** every1 at the tourney.... it was a great experience even tho it wus kinda hot the 1st day but i had fun..... 2nd pool wus kinda hard tho havin qdvs and m2k etc.... o yea woz u probably didnt see my name in the pools cuz it wus under arcadin1

Watty

Smash Lord
i gotta work this morning.... fun tourny i placed 17 freaking wife gotta get in my way every time lol i will do shout outs later. LOVE JV, LOVE ORO, LOVE COK

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
This was fun.

Shoutouts to come later; I need sleep after 30 hours of being awake with my glasses lost.

Darknsith

Smash Rookie
My first official tournament ((aside from local game stores and such)) and lemmie say that this was just insane. Huge wakeup call. i really thought my Samus was good but holy **** did i get a wakeup call. Got alot of wins but i'm not gonna gloat cuz my W/L ratio is just sad. learned a few things and got to get a 2 hour practice with a few skilled Samus users ((including the peeps from Black Rein Krew)).

anyhow i'm off. this tournament was some real good **** i mean some serious good **** and i really look forward to more.

must get some practice on. prolly gonna find a new main as i don't believe Samus will work out against some of these top tiers like Falco, Marth, etc. etc.

Nite

Smash Champion
****....Jiano is so good. You just keep impressing me. Good job man, keep it up.

KSN/Viperboy- Lol, that team that you guys have is too good. I remember it too well from INN V. You guys are insane.

Florida always impresses me. Good stuff guys.

Chu! Congrats on first man.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry to everyone that Chillin beat in brackets... That's my fault :(

QDVS & RockCrock make an excellent and interesting team. :)

Forward is mean. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom