• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: *Pound*2: Registration CLOSED. Singles pools first POST!

What side tournaments besides teams and singles should we do?

• Regional Crews+Regular Crews

Votes: 190 52.2%
  • Low Tier Singles

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • Teams Teams

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Random Char/stage tourney

Votes: 44 12.1%
  • Low tier teams

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Colbol was too ****in good. He lost his first round to Cactaur (beat his Marth though), and lost to Watty later in the tourney. He was in my 2nd pool, and he ***** like crazy.

I was impressed by the FL guys, but MDVA ftw! Chu won lol.

Zero34

Smash Lord
oh yeah, good **** chu. funny how he didnt even have any passes until sat morning

doesnt that mean chu's won BOTH pound?

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
yeah EC can't really make fun of flordia anymore they def showed us they're mad good, anyway mad fun tourney but wtf at our bracket chu m2k taj forward and me <_< spread out the players =D!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
1. Chu
2. M2K
3. Jiano
4. Chillin
5. Drephen
5. PC
7. KeepSpeedN
7. Taj

After that it gets hazy.
Actually it goes like this.....

1. Chu
2. M2K
3. Jiano
4. Chillin
5. Drephen
5. PC
7. DaShizWiz
7. Taj
9. KeepSpeedN
9. Forward

I don't know from there on....

Florida lost to CT >_____>
Actually Florida lost to EC and MW.

In the end I lost to Drephen. SpeedN lost to M2K and forfeited to me.

Wow, can't wait for the vids. Some crazy stuff went down. And lol @ me and Tink's fights.

new jersey and new york is tooooooooo goooood.

PC what happened??? do you need the biweekly people there for support or something??!?!?

get'em next time shun!!!!

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Awesome tournament; it's really cool to get to see and play against players outside the usual area for once. <3 you guys. Good **** to everyone running the venue, it was really handled nicely, and that venue few was well worth it. Yayuhz.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Hell yeah! QDVS, Rockcrock, Dashizwiz, Keepspeedn, Smashmac holdin it down! TEAM FORT REPRESENT!!!

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Shout outs.

Everyone Other than Maine- I'll miss you, you're ****ing amazing. If anyone has a hot sister, or hot girl relative around my age, I'd **** thema nd pretend it was them. I love you all THAT much.

Good ****ing ****.

I'm not sure if I want to "retire" or just stop coming to ****, because I had so much ****ing fun.

Definately a **** load of friendlies. Glad I had a teams pass.

Amazing. If it was my last it was my best, also.

Maine-

<3

=D

Frozen

Smash Lord
Yeah this was definitely a lot of fun....the finals were a lot of fun to watch and it was a great venue.....aside from the heat the first day. = /

Good **** to everyone.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
OHHHHHHHHHH HELL YES

OMNI SON!

I LOVE YOU

I READ YOUR POST.

You're amazing.

Everything was awesome though. I assumed completely correctly when I assumed it was gunna be a "TA Event"

It was amazingly good ****.

REALLLLLLLY top notch. Able to get tourney done, and able to get INSANE amounts of friendlies.

Hell I was out of place after seeing how chill it was to say "It's gunna be MLG no friendlies wait for your match"

Where was my faith in Plair!? I shoulda knew he would NEVER EVER EVER let that happen.

I'm glad it didn't, and I wasn't gunna dis-obey any rules. I played in tourney to be there. TECHNICALLY 'Brought' 3 set ups (One was maine's in my Van >.>)

I housed 7 people. Drove a full van.

HAD A GREAT TIME.

Just read Omni's post and had to post again.

=D

SO YA'LL WHO FLAMED ME ARE PROBABLY JUST BEING WHATEVER, BUT YOU WERE RIGHT AND I WAS WRONG ANYWAY!

Ninja Plague

Smash Rookie
OHHHHHHHHHH HELL YES

OMNI SON!

I LOVE YOU

I READ YOUR POST.

You're amazing.

Everything was awesome though. I assumed completely correctly when I assumed it was gunna be a "TA Event"

It was amazingly good ****.

REALLLLLLLY top notch. Able to get tourney done, and able to get INSANE amounts of friendlies.

Hell I was out of place after seeing how chill it was to say "It's gunna be MLG no friendlies wait for your match"

Where was my faith in Plair!? I shoulda knew he would NEVER EVER EVER let that happen.

I'm glad it didn't, and I wasn't gunna dis-obey any rules. I played in tourney to be there. TECHNICALLY 'Brought' 3 set ups (One was maine's in my Van >.>)

I housed 7 people. Drove a full van.

HAD A GREAT TIME.

Just read Omni's post and had to post again.

=D

SO YA'LL WHO FLAMED ME ARE PROBABLY JUST BEING WHATEVER, BUT YOU WERE RIGHT AND I WAS WRONG ANYWAY!
how did dustin/darc do in singles?

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Wow, props to Sol/Phish-it. Way to represent Avalanche and southern NY guys!
Also congrats to Chu for winning. You continue to raise the bar higher and higher for us Ice Climbers players.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Didn't even matter that wobbling was banned. Shoutouts to come...maybe.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im going to kill myself

lol

what a stressful weekend :p playing smash was the LAST thing on my mind, so sorry anyone i played all weekend for sub-par matches.

thanks everyone for being cool about the heat saturday, glad i could get it fixed for sunday.

im going to bed cuz i have to wake up at 5:30 AM and then do airport runs all day.

=) (most sarcastic smile ever -.-)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Great tourney, but I wish the crowd wasn't so gay to me. I'm really suprised at you Forward, you used to be cool until you suddenly turned into a *** who wanted me, who I thought was your friend, to lose against EVERY person ever, even people like QueenDVS who you don't even know that well (no offense Queen you're a really cool person) and just make it harder to do even simple ****. It's hard enough that I was playing awful all that day, but I don't need you making half the crowd there be trash talking me. It wasn't even just supporting the person you wanted to win, you were taking stabs at me, making fun of technical errors and other people told me that you were making personal insults and ****. I don't do that **** to you, and you're reason for doing it to me was because you were tired of me winning? Great logic, how about supporting your friends instead of making me choke under pressure. I never did anything like that to you, I try to be respectful to people instead of ***** to them. That **** was gay, I hope you're happy with yourself.

I'm disappointed at how stupid and bad I was playing the 2nd day, I only beat a lot of people that day because I got lucky.

Those of you that were respectful/nice to me, thank you, and otherwise this tourney was great and I look forward to having a pound 3 in the future.

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
From http://www.snopes.com/

Like the earlier hoax about Jaleel White, the above-quoted account of a young TV star's death was spread through the online world via an e-mail forward passed from inbox to inbox, this one apparently originating with the MySpace social networking site.

In this instance, 27-year-old actor Kel Mitchell, popularly known for his work on Nickelodeon's comedy/variety show All That and his portrayal of Kel Kimble on the 1996-2000 Nickelodeon series Kenan & Kel, was said to have died of "unknown causes" during the night on 9 July 2006.

However, several days after the young actor's putative death, nary a mention of his supposed passing has appeared in any news outlets, and (similar to the case of another Nickelodeon star, Blue's Clues host Steve Burns) unfounded rumors about the demise of Kel Mitchell (and his Kenan & Kel co-star, Kenan Thompson) have been circulated before.

It appears safe to chalk this one up as yet another Internet-spread celebrity death hoax.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
From http://www.snopes.com/

Like the earlier hoax about Jaleel White, the above-quoted account of a young TV star's death was spread through the online world via an e-mail forward passed from inbox to inbox, this one apparently originating with the MySpace social networking site.

In this instance, 27-year-old actor Kel Mitchell, popularly known for his work on Nickelodeon's comedy/variety show All That and his portrayal of Kel Kimble on the 1996-2000 Nickelodeon series Kenan & Kel, was said to have died of "unknown causes" during the night on 9 July 2006.

However, several days after the young actor's putative death, nary a mention of his supposed passing has appeared in any news outlets, and (similar to the case of another Nickelodeon star, Blue's Clues host Steve Burns) unfounded rumors about the demise of Kel Mitchell (and his Kenan & Kel co-star, Kenan Thompson) have been circulated before.

It appears safe to chalk this one up as yet another Internet-spread celebrity death hoax.
You are my hero.

Milktea is a meanie :mad:

thanks, how blatently off topic and irrelevent
*pound*

D1

Banned via Administration

*slaps some EC brand Beef on the grill and gets some coals to get a nice flame*

...*sits back*.

"Dontcha love well done EC beef?"

*Beef starts to simmer*

"I sure do."

*flames gets bigger*

"EC Brand Beef the best beef only comes from and starts in the East Coast...ktxhbaistfu."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom