• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: *Pound*2: Registration CLOSED. Singles pools first POST!

What side tournaments besides teams and singles should we do?

• Regional Crews+Regular Crews

Votes: 190 52.2%
  • Low Tier Singles

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • Teams Teams

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Random Char/stage tourney

Votes: 44 12.1%
  • Low tier teams

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
KC CLOUD zeros = zeros34 = been in pool 15 the whole time? o_O
Zeros and Zero34 are two completely and totally different people. They don't even look alike O_o. One mains sheik and the other mains Falco.

BTW Jv, thanks we'll get him to bring it. he says he has it so I'll go check today.

There are 3 names in my pool I don't know. But the other 3 could probably say the same thing lol.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
What's happening with me, is one of my friends backed out of this (Aiser). Eggm, I'm still going so you get a free win, lol.

Lain, I can't pm you back. I'll try when I get home. I am selling my friend's Singles pass to you.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Pool 12:
Cyrain
Kwan
Phish-It
Ryoko
Viperboy
WWRdude (me. Boo having a terribly unorrigional tag. Hooray Beer!)

So uh. . . I had to use my old screenname for MLG registration since Wesley is already taken there. So yea, WWRDude in pool 12 is me, so if that name could be changed, that'd be sweet.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Pool 27:
Aho43
Alphazealot
DarknSith-- that's me
HeyIt'sYo
LatexRhombus
s0meb0dy

anyhow i don't recognize any of these names myself. lol then again i don't recognize ANY names from this entire thing. one question, since peach is allowed is that Onett stage still allowed. can't really fish through this 190 page post, but i've been gang ***** many times by peach in her little "corner" sort of speak.

Also don't get me started on fox's waveshining but that's a whole 'nother can of worms.
:laugh: why wouldnt peach be allowed. u have decent to really good people in ur pool. onett banned. that corner is the greatest

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Pool 6:
BladeofApollo
ChaosKnight
Geos
InfernoOmni
Jasona
Taki
Tdfx

lol @ not recognizing any of these names
don't worry. just know you're basically guaranteed to lose to at least one person on that list.

Nurok

Smash Lord
i will want friendlies with forward and dashiz.
and all the other florida people.
especially keepspeedn
DOSV has a mad nice fox. MM him

_V_

Smash Ace
What's happening with me, is one of my friends backed out of this (Aiser). Eggm, I'm still going so you get a free win, lol.

Lain, I can't pm you back. I'll try when I get home. I am selling my friend's Singles pass to you.
Spawn Aiser's pass was never purchased...Nus only bought 3. He's an idiot.

Jasona

Smash Ace
don't worry. just know you're basically guaranteed to lose to at least one person on that list.
after recognizing some names in the other pools, i was getting worried that there weren't going to be any cocky people in mine. thanks for the relief IO

taki has beaten ken , i mean no big deal or anything
thats about as cool as me saying that i two stocked azen in a tournament

Zero34

Smash Lord
seed, instead of typing in the street, just input the county, state, zip, and then type in the location and that will direct you to the exact location

dosv!! fox ditto mm. or anything else i play

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
after recognizing some names in the other pools, i was getting worried that there weren't going to be any cocky people in mine. thanks for the relief IO
whachu talkin bout? ChaosKnight is gonna destroy us all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom