• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: *Pound*2: Registration CLOSED. Singles pools first POST!

What side tournaments besides teams and singles should we do?

• Regional Crews+Regular Crews

Votes: 190 52.2%
  • Low Tier Singles

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • Teams Teams

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Random Char/stage tourney

Votes: 44 12.1%
  • Low tier teams

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I already have a singles pass for the tournament but I just bought another for my friend.

My name on mlg is -Echo- same as here
I bought it just now the date is June 13th and his name is JDOG.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I've Jihad It

Your from Charlotte right? Cause myself and a few friends are carpooling from Concord so I'm just checking if you had a ride and if you wanted to get in some matches before the weekend.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
***NEW RULE**

In order for everyone to be admitted to the venue, each player must show that they have a stick of deodorant with them. If you forget your deodorant, or just don't wear deodorant (m2k) then there is a grocery store across the street that sells plenty for everyone. I do not feel like spending the day smelling hot sweaty men like at 99% of tournies, so i repeat, there is a mandatory deodorant rule. If at any point in time i find you smelly, i will force you to go use it. So yes, m2k, prepare to be ...fresh
We are still inforcing this rule people.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Oh, does anybody wanna money match my friend Taj's mewtwo? It's **** garbage
I wanted to money match Taj at INN V, but alas. This would be a good chance, however. Do I have to pick a specific character? I'm all low tier anyway...

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Yea I believe I mentioned it earlier but I would like to get a money match in with you PC. I'm from NC that should be far enough.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I'm not sure about this, but...

I bought a singles pass when they first came up. My MLG Username is Colbol25, and my smash name is Colbol. Also, my team partner OTRU bought us our doubles pass.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Colbol is going to ****.

Also any Smash 64 players going might wanna play him in ssb64 too. Hes only played like 10 total hours of smash64 but he is still amazing.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Plank - I figure I'd check to be safe, but did you by any chance change the names of the passes of "Dazwa" and "Dazwa1" to "Boxman" and "Dazwa" respectively?....actually, now that I think of it, you could just change "Dazwa1" to Boxman >_>

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Raistilin, PM me ur flight info i guess ill pick u up and bring u back to the budget inn. theres 2 groups of smashers staying there, u can prolly floor it up, and ill make multiple trips to the tourney from my place (5 mins) to take u all

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Plairn, Do I put my name on a paper when we get there as well? I am going as a different alias than K.C., If not can you change K.C. Cloud to Onyx or OnyxFire, either is fine but not K.C.

Eggm

Smash Hero
So yeah my last post before the tourny

I'll be coming with 3 others my crew (The Tunes)

It will be Eggm - Bought 2 passes 1 for bass under the MLG account name Eggm
And also Treble -Bought 1 pass under the MLG accoutn name Romelto (dunno if this matters)
And also Reik - Bought 1 pass under his MLG account name reik
And Bass - he'll be there too

We are all from NJ for regional seeding purposes

We also bought 2 doubles passes Eggm + reik is one team named "Combos all day~"
The other team is Treble + bass under the team name "WB"

Were being housed by HAT, bringing 3 tv's + 3 cubes.

Hope to see you all. xD

Oh and should we printout the confirmation emails that we bought the passes or how does that work?

oh and Taj i want a 5$ mm Falco vs m2.

So summary : Eggm / reik / treble / bass are attending from NJ in singles/doubles (and hopefully regular crews if there are regular crews)

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Need Link for registering!!!!!!

Help me plank! Oh, and I have a question:

Currently, my ability to go to pound is up in the air, can I still register even though I might not show up?

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Gah, are you serious?!?

ouch..

Also, since i'll only be there this saturday, any body down for some singles the first day?

Also, since 'll only be there the first day, I only need one pass right? (seems stupid, but I won't to make sure)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Gah, are you serious?!?

ouch..

Also, since i'll only be there this saturday, any body down for some singles the first day?

Also, since 'll only be there the first day, I only need one pass right? (seems stupid, but I won't to make sure)

acutally singles and teams pools are both saturday, so u coul do both.

but if u make it to top 64 singles or 16-32 teams ud be out of luck since those are sunday

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Alright everyone pound is almost here! Registration closes tomorrow morning and to top that off we had sold through 183 singles passes as of this morning so there aint many left. If anyone is waiting till the last minute you better get on it. If you dont get one by 10 am (or earlier if we sell out) you arent playing in the tournament plain and simple.

Also, i wanted to make one thing clear because of limited space at this venue anyone will not be allowed to come and just free play. I am sorry but space is just too limited and it just isnt fair to those that are contributing to the tournament in some way. This will be enforced if any non-staff/tournament entrant is caught playing friendlies you will be asked to leave the venue. Friends/Family are welcome to come and just watch and show support though.

See everyone in like 3 days!
**** thats news to me, but i guess its for the best. wouldnt be fair to other people, and space is limited

Fonz

Smash Ace
If you wanted to do both doubles and singles pools, you'd need both passes. If you want to do only 1 pool, you only need the pass for that respective event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom