• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliq

Smash Master
I could take Hova...

Sliq- Jiggs ditto... $50 <(^_^)b
Try moving your decimal one place to the <('-'<) and you've got yourself a deal, even though Jigglypuff dittos are silly...

Afterwards, can we Falco ditto to see if I can win my money back?

TheLegend

Smash Ace
Dang son... how bought $20... and Beating ChozenOne in a falco ditto will not nessesarilly be easy... but a silly match full of Utilts, n' such... if you want to just give me the money instead of being JV 6 Stocked that's fine w/ me aswell <(^_^)b

Sliq

Smash Master
Dang son... how bought $20... and Beating ChozenOne in a falco ditto will not nessesarilly be easy... but a silly match full of Utilts, n' such... if you want to just give me the money instead of being JV 6 Stocked that's fine w/ me aswell <(^_^)b
How about $10. I'm poor. -_-;;

That is what happens when you go to college. You have to pay a hundred dollars for books you don't use, in a class you don't need to take, from a guy with his own agenda and personal biases. Then you have to go to Smashboards and John about it; it's a vicious cycle.

I have a feeling that you only want to play me because Prime complimented me in the other thread.

<(o_O)b AM I DOING IT RIGHT?

TheLegend

Smash Ace
Actually i wanted to play you b/c as we all know Jiggs ditto MMs are like free $ for ChozenOne..

as to being poor... i'm in college too bro -_-;; but if there's no chance of you losing then why not make the friendly wager <(^_^)b

Sliq

Smash Master
Actually, I hardly ever play Jiggs vs. Jiggs, so I'm not exactly confident that I can win. Plus you did beat Prime in dittos. So I'm not exactly unfounded in my desire for a low value wager.

Plus, you do tend to fux with amazingness. I can only tamper with it, or admire it using a magnifying glass.

TheLegend

Smash Ace
Aero and myself are going to record some Jiggs dittos on Thrusday so expect some vids up on Friday.. then reassess whether or not you would like to lose your money to me...

and atleast you're fuxing w/ intellegence right now..

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Wow this is ridiculous, Jiggs dittos are the worst show of skill possibly EVER..

Sliq - Don't base anything on that, I can beat him in dittos sometimes. His ego is out the window.

Chozen - Stop acting elitist (rofl) and tone your **** down.

^_^

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
What are you guys talking about? Winning a jiggly ditto obviously shows that you have l33t skillz. They are an amazing thing to behold as it is a battle of wits and stamina. Especially the stamina part.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Jigglypuff dittos can be compared to roasting marshmellows. There are two ways to do it, either hover over the fire for 8 minutes doing nothing (mindgames son) or just thrust them into the fire and catch them on fire (sleep comboxorz lolz)

MB-Smash

Smash Apprentice
WHAT THE EF. Another Fc tourney and i havent posted.......****. I will so be there papa kishes. I spoke to big C and we decided 1 thing. All fcs are amazing and it has to continue by spicing things up a little bit. SUMO WRESTLING @ FC!!!!! Ill definatley donate $ for suma wrestling outfit rentals. ME VS BIG C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CALL IT. I WILL DEF TAKE U DOWN SON! LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I challenge anyone for the sumo title @ FC 1000000000. KISHES LET ME KNOW WHATS SUP LETS START SOME PAYPAL DONATIONS FOR THIS AND HOST SOME BIWEEKLYS FOR IT. Gimme a price and ill see how much ill donate.

PAPA DAV3 + Smash > Summer 07
MB in sumo wrestling = GG everyone else ;)

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
OH HELLLLLLLL NO!

BIG C + MB Vs PAPA DAV3 AND HOVA!

WHO WILL WIN???????????

Lets put something good on the line baby. Since its a church and what not ? matches dont feel right to me.....But since its FC and they charge a rediculous amounts for donuts and garbage juice how about we battle for the breakfast. Loser has to get the breakfast for the other people in the morning!

WE OUT!

YO KISHES + JOSHU + EVERYONE ELSE INSIDE THIS SHIZNIT!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THESE SUITS ARE A GO. I WILL CRY IF THERE NOT!

-- the challenge has been made..

Overswarm

is laughing at you
can we just have a freestyle kung fu fight? i'll get my yellow jump suit @_@
I vote a Hip Hop Kido contest.

It's the martial arts / dance style the original black power ranger came up with.

It would be a tie between Dav3 and Mew2King, with Azen coming in a close 3rd.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Sumo suits... haha, why do you guys do this to us? Are TorpedoBall and Dodgeball not enough for you all? MUST IT BE MORE FUN THAN THAT??

If someone wants to pay for the suits, then sure. I think we won't be spending $300 of FC money on them :(

Sorry Dave :(

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
Sumo suits... haha, why do you guys do this to us? Are TorpedoBall and Dodgeball not enough for you all? MUST IT BE MORE FUN THAN THAT??

If someone wants to pay for the suits, then sure. I think we won't be spending $300 of FC money on them :(

Sorry Dave :(
tsk tsk tsk

you've changed squared, you used to be cool

jacobrhcp

Smash Apprentice
hmm... about that back room topic.

Is someone actually discussing what the Gamefaqs vs SWF thing is going to look like? I obviously can't come there, but as a GF regular I'd really like to know

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
yeAH ^^^ Is SWF even making a team? lol. I haven't seen any mention of it.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
the melee broom topic isnt about gfaqs vs swf

i think its safe to say gfaqs is probably the only group that cares ;x

Tink

Smash Hero
ROFL, big c + MB = GGs sons. hova might be strong as hell, but papa dave will get the double team, then it'll be hova vs like 700 pounds of pure muscle. who will win? stay tuned for the next episode of DRAGON BALL ZZZZZZ.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
It's just a discussion on the nature of the regional crew battle this year, or whether or not it should even exist.

We'll take whatever input people want to offer.

AS Money

Smash Lord
Torpedo ball is big enough for anything i will be takeing that more seriosly than smash considering my chances on winning in smash are slim at best AKA everyone but me gets scervy and can not move there hands. you need to eat more limes if you get scervy though

kiwiii

Smash Lord
what is torpedo ball? can someone explain it to me -_-
hova in a sumo suit..ROFLLLLL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom