• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Just remember everyone - if it SOMEHOW ends up being $150, blame Plairnkk!

Just plan on $100. That way, when we announce that it's $75, you'll be like "Awesome! They dropped the price!!"

Because we're all about keeping the public happy.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL DoH.. and OMG Cort I'm sorry :( <3.

DoH and Cort are comingggggg >_>.

So far our team looks like a bunch of peachs and falcons lols. Especially if Isai joins.

Isai
G-reg
Tapion
Zomg falcon sexyness?

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
why dont you just be a responsible adult and just steal everyone's money while they're asleep?

besides, how can you pocket money when all of it is going to Mexico?

Sliq

Smash Master
I've always wanted to go to Mexico, because I've never had dysentery before.

jacobrhcp

Smash Apprentice
GameFaqs for life!

Oh wait I don't like that place >_>
Man this is gonna be awesome, hope there'll be vids.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Gamefaqs 4 life!!!!

So far our ideal team will be:

Azen Isai Hugs Chillin Bushman g-reg rock qdvs m2k cort or xelic...

So far out of that team Bushman G-reg Rock DVS Cort and Isai have said they will play for gamefaqs :). SWF better be getting a team ready :).

jacobrhcp

Smash Apprentice
I never see m2k Azen and Hugs on GF

I'd be surprised if they would agree to this :p

But heck, theres allways tapion, DoH, prehaps KM and many, many more to take their place =P who I think are more likely to come.

I'll cheer for gamefaqs since that's where I live. *cheers*

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I've seen Azen and Hugs post several times..m2k doesn't post there much anymore though >_>. And I forgot about KM >_>.

jacobrhcp

Smash Apprentice
>_> guess it WOULD help if I'd know their usernames lol

by the way, does smashboards already know they're supposed to get a team together?

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
No one plays melee anymore, anyway.

This is now officially a Pokemon Diamond/Pearl tournament.

Singles tournament, doubles tournament, and Mudkip tournament.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
so going to win the pokeemans tournies with my six kyogres

and if its not banned, my six lvl 14 magikarps

not even your shuckle joshu can stop a lvl 14 magikarp

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Double You Tea Ef

WHAT THE EF. Another Fc tourney and i havent posted.......****. I will so be there papa kishes. I spoke to big C and we decided 1 thing. All fcs are amazing and it has to continue by spicing things up a little bit. SUMO WRESTLING @ FC!!!!! Ill definatley donate $ for suma wrestling outfit rentals. ME VS BIG C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CALL IT. I WILL DEF TAKE U DOWN SON! LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I challenge anyone for the sumo title @ FC 1000000000. KISHES LET ME KNOW WHATS SUP LETS START SOME PAYPAL DONATIONS FOR THIS AND HOST SOME BIWEEKLYS FOR IT. Gimme a price and ill see how much ill donate.

PAPA DAV3 + Smash > Summer 07

KishSquared

Smash Master
The entry fee is a flat fee that covers everything, regardless of what you do. We tried partial payments in the past, and it was a logistical nightmare. If you want to come to play friendlies, you're gonna have to shell out the full amount, sorry :ohwell:

Besides, I don't think someone who paid $75 is going to want to give up their TV to someone who got in for free/cheap...

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
WHAT THE EF. Another Fc tourney and i havent posted.......****. I will so be there papa kishes. I spoke to big C and we decided 1 thing. All fcs are amazing and it has to continue by spicing things up a little bit. SUMO WRESTLING @ FC!!!!! Ill definatley donate $ for suma wrestling outfit rentals. ME VS BIG C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CALL IT. I WILL DEF TAKE U DOWN SON! LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I challenge anyone for the sumo title @ FC 1000000000. KISHES LET ME KNOW WHATS SUP LETS START SOME PAYPAL DONATIONS FOR THIS AND HOST SOME BIWEEKLYS FOR IT. Gimme a price and ill see how much ill donate.

PAPA DAV3 + Smash > Summer 07
When have we ever needed donations? :p

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
WHAT WHAAAAAT!?
Originally Posted by Joshu
When have we ever needed donations?
So does this mean that we will be having sumo suits XP X_X. Tell me now and ill buy my ticket now.

<- IN SCHOOl, SKIPPED MY 2nd to last speech class to check if u guys posted yes or no to the sumo suits.

Sumo line up

PAPA Dav3 vs Big C
PAPA Dav3 Vs Hova!

DAV3 VS THE WORLD @ FC.

SUMO SUITS ARE > U!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
A yo who getting down in guilty gear and 3rd strike, I know its gonna be there for me to dominate again
I'll definately be up for getting owned in GG again. And i might actually have my own copy of slash this time around, so i might bring that...

And having sumo suits would be ****ing awesome!
Assuming you mean the big sumo suits that are ginormous and blow up and stuff, not just like the little diaper suits that actual sumos wear. The latter would be a little scary.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We should have the gamefaqs vs swf crew battle recorded >_>. Does bach still exist? lol.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wtf? Squared isn't in the back room? God, seriously wtf... Like, I can see why I'm not in the back room despite the recommandations, but Squared is a knowledgeable smasher with social skills and he was/is/will always be helpful to the community.

Oops, I thought out loud with my fingers.

Sliq

Smash Master
I applied to get into the backroom, but M3D hasn't been on since March...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom