• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillindude829

Smash Master
im pretty sure chozen is just annoying and should be banned again

petition: ban chozen1 again
*signs*

but anywhom onto far more important matters than chozen1...

where will the garbage cans be at this tournament??

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master

*signs*

chozen 1 is str8 up G.

*rips up petition to ban chozen 1*

idk.why do u need 2 kno where the Garbage cans are?

Sliq

Smash Master

*signs*

chillindude829 was an uncreative name maker-upper in 2002.

BIG C

Smash Master
heh i was gonna make a comment about the garbage cans something along the lines of , no, but there will be plenty of bottles for chillin to get pissed about again. "hey crashman, how would you like it if I came up there and threw bottles at you, point blank, but instead of being bottles they would be my fists."

lol quote of FC. Made it worth the 75 bux

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i havent seen trail in this thread in a while, hes obviously afraid of me. hes probably practicing his wobbles so he'll have a slightly greater chance of getting somewhat close to beating me

-Chad-

Slackerator
it wasn't **** or anything o_o...I don't know what you remember, but I remember being scared out of my mind of being knee'd from throws at the end.

BIG C

Smash Master
heh yea that is where the whole I'm sorry chillin........I'm not sorry came from. It was great late night/early morning activities. Thus why half of FC was up til 6 am b4 3rd round pools.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow friggin lame, OC3 is gonna be the week-end after FC. That is so going to affect the attendance of each event, even more than last year. :( I'm sure that I won't go to both.

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
The Chillin/Crashman thing was the best part of FC6. Rob$ seriously needs to get that video uploaded.

Actually, now that I think about it, objects were thrown at M2K and Yuna, as well as Chillin. Haha, dude, FC is too good.

HMC

Smash Apprentice
Is there a Basketball court near the venue? Like within walking distance? If not, how far a drive?

CrazyFoxBrawler

Smash Cadet
Technically you are in a gym, so there are hoops, but obviously smash is going to be in there. The only other thing is to take one of the portable ones into the parking lot. It is definitely a possibility.

chillindude829

Smash Master
that **** was mad funny in retrospect. i heard crashman wasnt even the one who threw the bottle? is that true? if so im sorry crashman.

sike im not sorry

chillindude829

Smash Master
oh well in that case, kishes i suggest if crashman attempts anything similar this year he is removed from the venue, because otherwise i most likely will attempt to beat the **** out of him. :) thanks

jacobrhcp

Smash Apprentice
lol what agressive for someone named chillindude >_>

don't know what happened thar tho

BIG C

Smash Master
haha naw it wasn't crashman who hit chillin in the head. and chillin wasnt even mad until I dropped a bottlecap down and missed.

Crashman: "You're right chillin, I'm sorry. *looks at camera* I'm not sorry."

Chillin: Why are you getting angry?
Crashman: "I'm not getting angry, I'm getting pumped."

nothing shall top that night. Unless like we do it again as a mass of bottle-throwers.

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
oh well in that case, kishes i suggest if crashman attempts anything similar this year he is removed from the venue, because otherwise i most likely will attempt to beat the **** out of him. :) thanks

"Attempt"

Midwest got our backs, nothing is gunna happen to Crashman

Boxman X

Smash Ace
Look here steakhead, I didn't ask for your 2 bit
I can get a $100 flight to Columbus, OH. Anyone I would be able to be able to pick me up on the 11th and house me, take me to South Bend with them, take me back to Columbus and house me until my flight? I can pay for gas and such.

Anyone? Drephen? I asked you earlier but I don't know if you'd be willing to drive me to South Bend or however you're getting there.

I'd like for this plan to work out because I'd be paying $350 otherwise to fly directly to South Bend.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Oh! I remember who threw the bottle now.

But Crashman was the one who dumped a whole bunch of bottles on Yuna and hit it in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom