• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Why doesn't smog play anymore? Did he retire or something?

@Does smog have any videos of his Zelda? If any please gimme a link.

@@Right now I'm not sure but between me and GA Wes's Zelda I think we're about even. Shoot He comes to all the INNsomnias so I really can't say, but to me a Zelda Ditto won't do it because it's way too long of a match. All I want to do is gain some Zelda respect that's all.

@@@Hey Kishes, are you guys coming to INN6 during this summer?

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Rick was saying "Uh oh, the Kishes are gonna be MAD at you for bringing him up!", which is an attack on our character and on our attitude towards Daniel. Rick likes to demean us, and normally I laugh at his attempts to do so. But Rick, you have absolutely no right to do it the way you did it. Frankly, you owe us an apology. "Whatever" is completely inadequate.

For everyone else, I really do apologize for calling him out publicly, but I really felt the need to do it this time. KishCubed was an amazing person, and I relish the opportunity to talk about him and his wacky exploits. Please never hesitate to bring him up or ask about him - I have plenty of fantastic memories to share.

Haha, AOB, did you just refer to Yuna as "it"?
I personally thought when he posted it, it was more of an "uh oh..... this is gonna be awkward to explain it to him" Which to most people, it would be. I don't think he was trying to offend you in any way.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
I personally thought when he posted it, it was more of an "uh oh..... this is gonna be awkward to explain it to him" Which to most people, it would be. I don't think he was trying to offend you in any way.
exactly. i thought that subject brought an unwanted situation. thank you iggy.

KishSquared

Smash Master
It's definitely not an unwanted situation. Like I said, I love talking about him and sharing memories. I love it when people bring him up, even if they don't know he's passed away. Rick, I explained it in my PM, but when you post things like that I feel like you're saying that people are in trouble for mentioning him or that we don't want people bringing him up. Nothing could be further from the truth, and I want people to know that. Hopefully you understand where I'm coming from.

Still, I totally misinterpreted your post, and I'm sorry for my reaction. I really should have stopped to ask what you meant when you said that. I apologize for the misunderstanding, and I apologize to everyone for making you all listen to my rants.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
It's definitely not an unwanted situation. Like I said, I love talking about him and sharing memories. I love it when people bring him up, even if they don't know he's passed away. Rick, I explained it in my PM, but when you post things like that I feel like you're saying that people are in trouble for mentioning him or that we don't want people bringing him up. Nothing could be further from the truth, and I want people to know that. Hopefully you understand where I'm coming from.

Still, I totally misinterpreted your post, and I'm sorry for my reaction. I really should have stopped to ask what you meant when you said that. I apologize for the misunderstanding, and I apologize to everyone for making you all listen to my rants.
ok apology accepted. and i apologize for thinking you would be upset/awkward about the subject.

CrazyFoxBrawler

Smash Cadet
Well last year check in was about noonish on a Thursday, and we got done in the evening Saturday! Hope that helps some!

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Well we haven't finalized the schedule yet, but I believe check in will be around 12-1. You can fly in that morning, and it would be easiest to have someone pick you up.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
that was my fav. part of any venture bros. episode =). it was toooo good.
my favorite part, was when hank was in his batman costume and turned around dramatically to dean and said, "then ill see you in heck!"

i literally die everytime i see that.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Is there anyway it can be like in the middle of the US? Man, IN is so far from TN, lol hmm, I need to ask you guys something that way I can assure my whole group will ba able to come, what's the cost of everything, besides trans? that way we can save up now and have no excuse not to come.

@Me personally, I want to fight as many people as I can find, since everyone is near even in strength there.

Myztek

Smash Ace
Is there anyway it can be like in the middle of the US? Man, IN is so far from TN, lol hmm, I need to ask you guys something that way I can assure my whole group will ba able to come, what's the cost of everything, besides trans? that way we can save up now and have no excuse not to come.

@Me personally, I want to fight as many people as I can find, since everyone is near even in strength there.
Last year it was $75 to cover housing, food, and all tournament entry fees.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Suggestion: Gamefaqs vs SmashBoards. After hours crew battle, 10 vs 10, just for funz.

I've thrown the idea out on GF and the reply is positive. Challenge is officially issued.

I know that the Kishes/josh/iggy/insert random cool humanoid will probably be very busy with the whole tournament, so I'm sure that we can get a few helpers to do this.

Does SWF accept the challenge?

BIG C

Smash Master
i would but i'll prolly be helping with tourny this yr. but i wouldnt want to anywayz cuz the team would suck for GF the saving grace would be JoeB lol jk jk.

also kishes am i gonna be staff this FC or what you guys suggested it last yr. but if u dont need me i dont mind.

Sliq

Smash Master
Suggestion: Gamefaqs vs SmashBoards. After hours crew battle, 10 vs 10, just for funz.

I've thrown the idea out on GF and the reply is positive. Challenge is officially issued.

I know that the Kishes/josh/iggy/insert random cool humanoid will probably be very busy with the whole tournament, so I'm sure that we can get a few helpers to do this.

Does SWF accept the challenge?
OH NOES! They have Joe Bushman!!!

And yes. SWF will pwn.

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
no sintenal u have revealed how to do the CF song to everyone
1. That's posted under my account. Lawl.

2. You can have whatever mini-tournament you want, as long as it doesn't interfere with any of the regular tournaments (crew, singles, who can give Joshu the best present, doubles). Meaning as long as it's after stuff is done for the day, before stuff goes on the next day, or later on in the tournament when there's not many people left and thusly open play TVs.

3. Big C will not be staff unless he learns how to type properly (or at least a lot better than he does now).

Overswarm

is laughing at you
1. That's posted under my account. Lawl.

2. You can have whatever mini-tournament you want, as long as it doesn't interfere with any of the regular tournaments (crew, singles, who can give Joshu the best present, doubles). Meaning as long as it's after stuff is done for the day, before stuff goes on the next day, or later on in the tournament when there's not many people left and thusly open play TVs.

3. Big C will not be staff unless he learns how to type properly (or at least a lot better than he does now).
Would the best present be another large sucker?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
haha I'm not team captain or anything. I don't even know if g-reg and km would join team GF >XD. In any case, let's show them that they shouldn't take GF lightly >_> *even though most of them are bloody idiots*

go post in my thread on GF haha yes andy!

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
lawl@GameFAQs vs. Smashboards...too good.

Torpedo ball should be officially organized as an event this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom