• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
shineanigans reminds me of Kishcubed's combo vid

you guys still wouldnt happen to have that lurking around somewhere would you?

KishSquared

Smash Master
Rick, just shut up. I take offense at you posting like that. Why do you have to be so insensitive? Don't make it look like we're going to get angry every time someone asks about him. You've done it before and you'd better not do it again. You have no excuse for treating us that way.

Kyo - It's okay, not everyone has been around long enough to know. There are 4 Kishes - Prime, Squared, Quad (a gurl??), and the late Cubed. There's plenty of info about him at www.meleefc.com if you're curious, even though it hasn't been updated in a while :)

Cubed's Combos was too good of a vid. I know we still have it somewhere. Did it never make it online?

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Edit sorry for this post but i misunderstood the dates of fc thinking it was on a thursday friday and saturday. well i think it's on a monday tuesday wednesday? I don't nkow. I want to come but i got classes monday thru thursday.

I would love to see kish cubed's combo vid ^_^

Sliq

Smash Master
Edit sorry for this post but i misunderstood the dates of fc thinking it was on a thursday friday and saturday. well i think it's on a monday tuesday wednesday? I don't nkow. I want to come but i got classes monday thru thursday.

I would love to see kish cubed's combo vid ^_^
Uhh...it is on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday...

AS Money

Smash Lord
yes it is held at a church i beleive so there would be a conflict of intrest to go to sunday

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
Rick, just shut up. I take offense at you posting like that. Why do you have to be so insensitive? Don't make it look like we're going to get angry every time someone asks about him. You've done it before and you'd better not do it again. You have no excuse for treating us that way.

Kyo - It's okay, not everyone has been around long enough to know. There are 4 Kishes - Prime, Squared, Quad (a gurl??), and the late Cubed. There's plenty of info about him at www.meleefc.com if you're curious, even though it hasn't been updated in a while :)

Cubed's Combos was too good of a vid. I know we still have it somewhere. Did it never make it online?
well to be honest, im not sure what the exact title of the vid was so it may be out there. but I have yet to find it on the intarweb, shame though i really enjoyed watching that vid at FC1 and FC3.

O and who can forget the Captain Falcon Song done live by Joshu. Also a classic

KishSquared

Smash Master
Haha, are you clear on the dates now K.Falco? ^_^

Sint, we definitely have it around, but it doesn't look like it ever made it to teh intarweb. I'll see if I can't get it up at some point.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If anyone has yet to check the threads in my sig, DO SO!!
The triple Bowser team thread actually has a point. Have you ever done the Bowser Challenge? That stuff is hard.

And NO, JV. Float into rest does not work exceptionally well against triple bowser.

CrazyFoxBrawler

Smash Cadet
YEAH FOR MELEE FC!!!!! I remember all the good times..........Dodge Ball, Iggy's request for no pickles(didn't happen), torpedo ball, and auctioning off Pepsi 2 liters!

Linguini

Smash Master
Trust me when I say that we're moving as quickly as we can on this. We need to bring a few agreements to resolution before signups can begin.

Still, the date is confirmed, so I'm not sure what other details people want, other than maybe a schedule.

Yeah...Im going to be flying into South Bend, but I need like exact times and whatnot ASAP because I dont want these tickets to get more expensive since their relativley cheap at the moment, thats pretty much it....

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
this seems to be getting closer, i hope MLG pulls through soon and everything gets figured out, i'd really like to come to this.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
I'm burining to come, since I'll get to fight the craziest smashers in the US, man to think all of the best smashers to ALL characters will be there. That's movitation for ya.lol I wonder if someone took Zelda already?

@Who has the worlds best Zelda title? (I dunno know but I want to.)

KishSquared

Smash Master
i actually didnt mean to offend, but w/e squared.
Your post was offensive and demeaning. If you really meant nothing by it, then why say "whatever" rather than "I'm sorry"? I really don't want to make a big deal of it in here, so PM me if you want to discuss it further. I've said what I wanted to say, I don't want to spam the thread about it.

Cosplay at FC? Sure, I think Yuna kinda did last year. Though maybe he always has pink hair and bunny ears?

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I think Jeff's just mad because we don't see it as a negative thing when people ask about Cubed because we like to recall our past exploits together. So no need for the uh ohs. ^_^

KishSquared

Smash Master
Rick was saying "Uh oh, the Kishes are gonna be MAD at you for bringing him up!", which is an attack on our character and on our attitude towards Daniel. Rick likes to demean us, and normally I laugh at his attempts to do so. But Rick, you have absolutely no right to do it the way you did it. Frankly, you owe us an apology. "Whatever" is completely inadequate.

For everyone else, I really do apologize for calling him out publicly, but I really felt the need to do it this time. KishCubed was an amazing person, and I relish the opportunity to talk about him and his wacky exploits. Please never hesitate to bring him up or ask about him - I have plenty of fantastic memories to share.

Haha, AOB, did you just refer to Yuna as "it"?

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
FTW??? I thought yuna was a female. like somebody said they were madly in love with dope and they were a guy *shudders* Also yuna quotes in the crouching peach hidden stitch face combo video. If your not in the video than you suck but not half as good as I do. *shudders* some more. Unless I'm perverted. But I took it like that was supposed to be taken that way

ROFL You know what? I find that cubed was like me in a lot of ways. He takes a great idea and he seriously tries to do something with it. And to other people it seems crazy. Thus all the closed threads XD. Triple bowser team. Mods close it lol. But he really was serious about it hahaha. That's something I would do. XD XD XD He had a great sensed of humor.

Ok so i'm planning on coming. Hopefully I will this time. To make up for all my missed tourny's.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
Rick was saying "Uh oh, the Kishes are gonna be MAD at you for bringing him up!", which is an attack on our character and on our attitude towards Daniel. Rick likes to demean us, and normally I laugh at his attempts to do so. But Rick, you have absolutely no right to do it the way you did it. Frankly, you owe us an apology. "Whatever" is completely inadequate.

For everyone else, I really do apologize for calling him out publicly, but I really felt the need to do it this time. KishCubed was an amazing person, and I relish the opportunity to talk about him and his wacky exploits. Please never hesitate to bring him up or ask about him - I have plenty of fantastic memories to share.

Haha, AOB, did you just refer to Yuna as "it"?
it wasn't meant to be demeaning, and it wasn't demeaning, only really to you. so i really have nothing to apologize about. so ya, "whatever".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom