• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
FFA tourney w00t. Time to get my revenge on Iggy and Eddie from Snexus 2.

All Items ON, random character, best of 1, single elimination free-for-all sounds pretty fun. 2nd and 3rd place get some of those yummy cookies cooked by ?KishQuad? 1st place gets an extra life in dodge ball. I'd like to go to MELEE-FC Next!

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Alright that's it. We have to find time for a FFA tournament, single elimination, time based so there isn't as much teaming.

Too good.

Nite

Smash Champion
How would the FFA be done? Last man standing wins? Person with the most kills or what? Top 2 advance?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
How would the FFA be done? Last man standing wins? Person with the most kills or what? Top 2 advance?
Hopefully last man standing, since if it was on time Fox could steal kills with one laser >_>

KishPrime

BRoomer
If it's last man standing crewmates generally team up to eliminate everyone. Shrug. I'll think it over. It'll probably be a late night tournament though.

TGM

Smash Lord
This is horrible! so when will the front page be updated? not the website.........i kinda gave up on that.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
kishes how come you didn't make this friday saturday and sunday? As BADLY!!! as I wanted to go I have classes I can't skip. I can't make the 12th 13th or the 14th T_T

Overswarm

is laughing at you
kishes how come you didn't make this friday saturday and sunday? As BADLY!!! as I wanted to go I have classes I can't skip. I can't make the 12th 13th or the 14th T_T
Stopping to sing hymns and forcing hundreds of smashers to be silent during prayer is hard.

It's in a church ;)

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
T_T I don't want to miss this legend. oh well. If it was on a thursday friday and saturday I could still come the last two days. Meh anyways I don't know if I will be goign to school during the summer.

Fileffel

Smash Cadet
I went last year, and I'd love to come again. I don't know if it'll happen for me this year though. I haven't gotten much better. T_T

Though, it was fun with my lack of skill last time anyway.

BIG C

Smash Master
heh joel MLG is spoensoring a whole series of tournies and they're calling it the grassroots tour first one is in new york next month. pound 2 is also sponsored and i havent seen the rest of em yet.

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
I assume there are measures being taken so people from the same crew won't fight each other early on in singles? Just use that to split them up in the FFA tourney as well.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Erm...MELEE-FC isn't a money-making tournament...except for all those chips we sent to Mexico. MLG isn't making any money off of us, they're just helping out with some of the costs. People get way too emotional about MLG. It didn't make economic sense to have Smash on the tour, but they want to keep strong ties with the community in case Brawl DOES make sense, so they're helping us out and keeping their good name.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Trust me when I say that we're moving as quickly as we can on this. We need to bring a few agreements to resolution before signups can begin.

Still, the date is confirmed, so I'm not sure what other details people want, other than maybe a schedule.

Dopey

Smash Lord
everyone needs to relax. if u ever been to an FC, then u kno what to expect. if you havnt, then ask someone who has, simple.

KishSquared

Smash Master
I don't think you can call it Shineanigans I until we create Shineanigans II -_-

Who the heck wants another one of those, anyway?

AS Money

Smash Lord
ahh getting board with AR in your posetion what a better way to waste time

like having an infinite jump battle yoshi is top teir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom