• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cort

Apple Head
Isai told me he was going to buy a bunch of tickets and sell them for 100 dollars each. :o

He was joking though. I think >_>

edit// ROFL @ Plank

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I am not taking a shower at FC:D.

I smell like freaking roses all day, 24/7.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
hahahah@jon

just so this post isn't spam
im starting the name tags tonight!
if you failed to register by this point and somehow manage to get a pass before fc.. you may or may not get a name tag. just wanted to put it out there !

KishSquared

Smash Master
Anyone coming from Chicago?

My wife put this together for you all!

A CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE TO BUSING FROM CHICAGO AIRPORTS TO SOUTH BEND:

Midway Airport (MDW)- take the Orange Line from Midway to Downtown (approx. $1.75), get off at Randolph Street. Walk to the Randolph Street Millennium Station and board the South Shore train to South Bend Regional Airport (approx. $11, cash). Let us know what time you will get into South Bend and we will either pick you up or pay for your taxi to the church.

O'Hare International Airport (ORD) - take the Blue Line all the way to downtown (approx. $1.75), at Clark Street, switch to the Orange line (walk and reboard, free transfer) and get off at Randolph Street. Walk to the Randolph Street Millennium Station. Board the South Shore train to South Bend Regional Airport (approx. $11, cash). Let us know what time you will get into South Bend and we will either pick you up or pay for your taxi to the church.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Hey Kiwii, IM me if you see this before you start on name tags. I have something I'd like to ask! ^_^

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
kish, because of a likely lack of comfortable space issue with sleeping arrangements i'm fully willing to lose my spot staying where all the guys are staying and stay with the females.

purely in order to use space more effectively of course.

Zjiin

Smash Master
kish, because of a likely lack of comfortable space issue with sleeping arrangements i'm fully willing to lose my spot staying where all the guys are staying and stay with the females.

purely in order to use space more effectively of course.
If Gimpy doesn't keep his hands to himself when people sleep, I'd rather him with the girls too.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
279-Ganondorf is quite satiated.

By the way, no more of this "MONEYMATCH" business

From now on, I say:

"Let's play some smash... FOR CASH."

i.e., P.c. Chris is going to play me in Ganon dittos FC

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
lolz at plank

yay for still having my CTA card from last year

So if we get into South Bend on the 11th, can anyone house a few texas people? I can bake something.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
If you still want a ticket, only thing to do is wait for someone to cancel and beg. If someone actually tries to sell a ticket for over face value, they'll be banned from any event we have a part in, though I doubt it'll be a problem.

Don't bother showing up at the door, as we'll just overcharge you for housing and you still won't be able to play. Sorry, but that's the way it is at this point.
Didn't one of you Kishes say that you can come in and watch all you want as long as you don't get meals or housing there? Just clarifying what you mean by, "Don't show up at the door"

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Yeah...I'm basically on the same page as FluxWolf. Can someone please respond to that? >_<

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I guess I better get started on those Pika banners for FC then. I don't feel like making a flag though. Even though it would be cool holding up a Pika Flag and waving it.

Edit - I better make a check list of Money Matches that I have there.

Silentwolf - Fox Dittos 3/5 $5 (I think.)

Fastfox (Assuming that he is coming) - Fox Ditto 3/5 $5

Eggz -
Fox Ditto - 3/5 $5
Pika vs Mario 3/5 $5

That's all I got so far.

Either way, someone is getting some of their entrance fee back.

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
Um, I can put up whoever. If you want low tiers I can do pika, roy or yoshi. If you want mid-upper I can do everyone else.
If I may, do you have a good IC you'd be willing to use? My bowser's been having a hell of a hard time against an IC player I know, I'd love to see what Gimpyfish would do in such a match up.

It's your moneymatch, of course, but I figured if you're comfortable with anything I'd throw that out there.

Jake13

Smash Lord
I main fox/falco/peach. We could 3/5 with all of those if you'd like (as in if I win/lose with falco one match, I go fox and so on and so forth).

We can friendly with IC's.

Cort

Apple Head
I don't think anyone with the user name COHEED AND CAMBRIA should be allowed to buy a spectators pass for their friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom