• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG C

Smash Master
heh yup yup

i have to play kiwi here so i can play peach vs her and hear her yell at peach. and so i can hold y when and if i win so she can hear Oh did I win?????

lain

Smash Master
Cool, cool. I'm guessing there will be name tags, so I'm sure we'll find eachother one way or another. Any particular rules you want to follow by for this? Best 2/3 songs? I pick and then you pick, then if tied, go random. Speed mods? What game? Since it's home version, chair ****** allowed?

how's this, we flip a coin to see who chooses first song. winner chooses song, loser chooses modifiers. only certain ones are allowed but i'm not exactly sure what.

then that proceeds only you choose song and yadda yadda.

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
Well, you can always go by 10k rules.

Playable Modifiers on the DDR 10K Commotion Mix are:
Speed 0.25x, 0.5x, 0.75x, 1x, 1.5x, 2x, 3x ,5x, 8x
Boost, Brake, Expand
Hidden, Sudden, Blink, Dark (Stealth is NOT a selectable modifier at the 10K Commotion)
Mirror, Left, Right, Shuffle, Special Shuffle
Reverse, Flat, Vivid, Solo (This mod is only available if both players agree)

Randizzle

Smash Ace
i strongly second the deodorant suggestion, especially considering that two of the people playing DDR are people that I'm likely to have to hang around for three days in a row.

really looking forward to drephen's song...

Kel

Smash Master
Actually, cancel DDR in general. I agree; me getting an extra 20$ isn't worth any smell. I mean there WILL be showers but they will be so cold that no one can really shower to the fullest extent.

BIG C

Smash Master
heh the showers are not that bad yo im not gonna lie they are wuite refreshing and never seemed that cold to me. but i do take my showers in the evening not the morning like most.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Alright, enough with the agreeing. You guys are great and all, but I can't overlook things much longer :Þ

Jekyll

Smash Ace
ROFL at the Rofl-copter
that was posted beneath D-Rephen's unnecessary comment
that was posted in response to KishSquared's slightly unnecessary comment
that was posted in response to BigCenardo's unnecessary comment(that contained johns not visible to the untrained eye)
...That was in response to something that was ultimately set into motion by an unnecessary comment made by D-Rephen, and that would be made to look 100 times more necessary by an annoying and grotesquely unnecessary post by Jekyll...

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
zomg, I'm in Indiana for all of July and I didn't even register, silly me.

ssb64 sound's howt :( maybe if a bring a N64 and controller, the tournement people will so mercy?

araknophobik

Smash Master
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to pick me up from midway airport on the way to FC thursday morning? ^_^
or before would work too, but just curious if anyone was going to make a stop there like on the fc site cuz i would really appreciate it

meepxzero

Smash Master
so i might need to change team partners cuz tope might not attend fc.... whens the last possible day to let u know about this change? Im most likely gonna switch with vist if tope doesnt attend.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
so i might need to change team partners cuz tope might not attend fc.... whens the last possible day to let u know about this change? Im most likely gonna switch with vist if tope doesnt attend.
meep cant get enough of the tall hairy white men

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So I've been starting to prepare some of the pre-event coverage for MLG.
Something I found interesting (according to the roster on meleefc.com)
Only 13 Smashers from Indiana. Meaning over 80% of the players will be traveling from out of state.
Ohio is rockin with 39 Smashers.
Florida is rockin with 17.
Illinios is third with 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom