• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 AUSOM (Auburn University Smash Of the Millennium) Oct. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'mma need to warm up. I haven't touched a melee since nice1 started with his "schoolwork" johns. The least he could have did was let me borrow melee til he has time to play >:L

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I really have to come to this now. I told my mom that I'm going to learn the single ladies dance, so I think she understands the seriousness of this event.

kismet2

Smash Ace
shhhhhh can't be telling people what you gonna do and who you teaming with lmao but i talked to elev8 on tha phone. that ***** is feeling himself too much talking bout reflex and him gone win teams. wat you got to say bout that Kismet?
i say that we need hand out more hee hees as a reminder of what went down at raleigh ;)

oh and i learned the mk/ivysaur matchup, turns out that i didn't press b enough, who would've thought o_0

nice1

Smash Lord
i say that we need hand out more hee hees as a reminder of what went down at raleigh ;)

oh and i learned the mk/ivysaur matchup, turns out that i didn't press b enough, who would've thought o_0
i told elev8 that he must not remember what happen to him in that hotel room. We was taking turns on him.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Raf, I want to play your Ice Climbers again soon. I never get any experience in the matchup because Dan gets tired of playing them after only a few matches.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I need a ride to this since Lou is probably not going to make it. There's not anyone leaving from GA that's going up to AL is there? Guess they'd have to drive back too... grr. Getting out of state rides is hard when you don't have a car and people. Well, it looks if Lou isn't going then I won't. Sorry guys.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I need a ride to this since Lou is probably not going to make it. There's not anyone leaving from GA that's going up to AL is there? Guess they'd have to drive back too... grr. Getting out of state rides is hard when you don't have a car and people. Well, it looks if Lou isn't going then I won't. Sorry guys.
Maybe EZ and his crew will go?

Aloha

Smash Cadet
what about my ics alot of people r overlooking my children b/c they are underground!

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Date might be bad for you guys, but it seems to be working out really well with AL; Which is very surprising considering most of our tournaments are lucky to get 20 ppl lol

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Date might be bad for you guys, but it seems to be working out really well with AL; Which is very surprising considering most of our tournaments are lucky to get 20 ppl lol
lies bro. We haven't had a bad tournament since January. Other than well, <.<;; Ed's Play Over or Game Over tournament.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I don't know man, i speak the truth...

~The first tournament at Auburn was definitely a success, but the 2nd one got like 22 entrants.

~i'm 99.9% sure that none of Zero's tournaments never broke 20 ppl. (which is understandable since they were in his apartment).

~ George's last Gamebox got around 20 or so ppl, which is good for the recent reopening/location move.

~ i guess i'm just spoiled silly for playing in GA this past summer. All of the monthlies broke 30 peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom