• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 AUSOM (Auburn University Smash Of the Millennium) Oct. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Oh ****, it's over.

I give.

If I run into you in brackets, I forfeit. There's no way I can beat that "Haters gonna hate" picture.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
yay pools
hopefully there are some scrubs i can play marf against.

i will be very happy if i make it out of melee pools

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
I don't know that I'm actually gonna enter. I think I might just come for friendlies and save myself the $10.

It's comments like these that hinder the alabama brawl scene...also i motion to change the name of the pot from "The Reflex Fund" to "The Kismet to Good For You Fund" all in favor

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It's comments like these that hinder the alabama brawl scene...also i motion to change the name of the pot from "The Reflex Fund" to "The Kismet to Good For You Fund" all in favor
I dunno man. This could be my big day. I've learned the power that is believing. If I believe hard enough, I can do it. I BELIEVE!

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I honestly don't care if it hinders the Alabama brawl scene or not. I just want to play the game for fun. I still might enter... I dunno as of yet though.

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
I will $100 mm Professional Smasher Bill_ Miagi The Future III best 7/9 lets do this Billy if you ain't scared

troll

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Creepy laugh that will scare the south ****less or not. I am confirming myself to be there. Will accept the change from a $5 to a $10 MM, and choose 3/5
omfg is that Bridget?

I'm going to put this in the next OP update :p
And in that OP you will write

"This is how I will become $100 poorer"

Oh and guys :/ my usual teamate isn't going to this, if I do end up coming to this who can I team with?

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
idk who you could team with but you gotta come Kola...I want you to pulverize me with marth again that was too awesome

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Oh and guys :/ my usual teamate isn't going to this, if I do end up coming to this who can I team with?
Lounis said he isn't coming and Micaelis might not come either. So if neither of them come, I'll team with you. :)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I played your Pikachu with my Marth? I thought it was only with Ike in Doubles lol. But sure if you're the type that likes that kind of thing I'll answer to it.

Teaming with the Bill_? O: omgwtf awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom