• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 AUSOM (Auburn University Smash Of the Millennium) Oct. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I really hope we can get a lot of crew battles in this time. So u guys better get here on time! :p

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Ryker have you found anybody to team with us yet? Try to convince Brannon, if he doesnt I dont think we have anybody else.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
This tournament seems to be doing a good job of making people who don't go to tournaments go to tournaments.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
$5 MM against Janitor?
$5 MM against Cheap? I thought he was going, but I don't see him on the guest list.
Multiple $1 random money matches for anyone who's willing to play.
Billy is hereby conscripted to play against me in at least one.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
$5 MM against Janitor?
$5 MM against Cheap? I thought he was going, but I don't see him on the guest list.
Multiple $1 random money matches for anyone who's willing to play.
Billy is hereby conscripted to play against me in at least one.
I'm pretty sure that Cheap is going. I should fix the list.

Drew, we HAVE to play at least once this tourney. We forgot to play each other for the last 2 Auburn tourneys. xD

Also, we are doing a $1 random MM.

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
*cough* my full title is Majestic Great Emperor Grand Master President Prime Mister King Levi III *cough and Billy we want your full name up too.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@shaSlam - Yeah, I'll be happy to play you. The ditto is what I need practice in the most and I can give you MU tips if you need any. I know most of them generally now days.

@Billy - Don't forget that I'm bring my Wii like always, plus maybe a TV. Also, 4GOD is coming with me so you should update his name on the list too.

@Raf - I need IC practice really bad. I'm going to hit you up for some seriouslies, please and thank you.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
I would bring that projector, but it's ryker's.....I think, idk.......I don't have the power cable, or any cables for that matter.
@Alias, all that is needed is King of Salt-Mr. Salty Levi

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
ryker i'll MM you

i hope that vid of elev8 vs ally goes up before this tournament so I can get an idea of the matchup lawl

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I'll probably won't play too much ICs at this. I want to start only using ICs vs MKs and Falcos. That's my plan for now anyway. I can help you with the match up. It just consists of NEVER approaching. If you talked to Calvin, he could give you a very good idea of the match up. He and Ally played very similar. The only difference is Snake beats ICs

stealth3654

Smash Lord
i cant comfirm this anymore Q.Q
however if you still wanna use the TV i can has someone pick it up.
What? That sucks. :(

If you're willing to lend us your tv, we will be happy to use it. Just make sure you have someone that can bring it here and back.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Hey Ryker how many of us are riding with you and how much gas $ you're going to need from each person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom