• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 AUSOM (Auburn University Smash Of the Millennium) Oct. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Well, the AU smash crew only has 2 official members so far: me and GRAND MASTER PRESIDENT KING LEVI.

So, sorry but you can't have Levi. :p

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
I think y'all should have a crew battle to see who get's me in the crew battle
I'm leaning towards AU so Mobile's gonna have to put out

....UA v. AU now that could be fun

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
If we get enough people :\ So far it'll just be me, BSkit, and Da Bomb (I'm trying to convince JMIX to go, but he thinks he might have prior engagements that day... We'd need him T_T). The only other people worth mentioning from UA are WUMPS and Vyse, and I know WUMPS can't make it.

Madtown vs. Anybody is going to happen, though. (Except UA because then they'd only have 1 person, lul)

Madtown: Ingulit, Cam, Spade, BSkit... **** we need one more person (Spade is coming, right)?

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
I am riding with brannon even though i don't know when he's leaving also I have next friday, saturday, and sunday off so does anyone want to smash with me before the tourney I want practice ;D

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I am riding with brannon even though i don't know when he's leaving also I have next friday, saturday, and sunday off so does anyone want to smash with me before the tourney I want practice ;D
If you want to be in the loop, answer the phone. Also, Sunday is when I plan on playing. Dunno about Brannolyn. Gonna go to Rag's.

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
If we get enough people :\ So far it'll just be me, BSkit, and Da Bomb (I'm trying to convince JMIX to go, but he thinks he might have prior engagements that day... We'd need him T_T). The only other people worth mentioning from UA are WUMPS and Vyse, and I know WUMPS can't make it.

Madtown vs. Anybody is going to happen, though. (Except UA because then they'd only have 1 person, lul)

Madtown: Ingulit, Cam, Spade, BSkit... **** we need one more person (Spade is coming, right)?
Mhmm. I'll be there (Spade). I'm going to try my absolute hardest to get DanGR to come down there with me (and possibly team with me). So we could do 4v4 Madtown vs ...Cam told me AU but I don't know how. Me, Ingulit, Cam, and hopefully DanGR. ;]

ragnarock

Smash Lord
we to find one more for the crew battle Ryker, or me, you and Jin can do it. Thats fine by me to.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
By the way I should be bringing my Wii and TV. I might could actually bring two Wiis and TVs...

Is there any way to instantly have everything on Brawl on a hacked Wii?

I guess I can bring my copy of Melee too.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I'm semi-confirmed. SleepyK said he'd give me a ride so I'll most likely be coming to this along with 4GOD. I really hope the turn out is good. Maybe if we get 25+ we can do pools? That'd be awesome.

I'm going to try really really hard at this tournament to place well and get better so please please ask me for as many friendlies as possible. I want to play everyone. I will be wearing a DK tie but I'll be playing MK a lot :D but if you want to try my DK out, just ask! I have even more fun playing him than MK which is a big deal because I <3 MK now days. I'm even starting to like the ditto a bit more after playing with Sebreik and Afro this weekend.

I'm open for MMs too so just ask if you want one. Also, we should do some Draft Crew battles and maybe a small GA/AL crew battle since we'll have 3 repping GA at least there.

You guys should look into getting a recorder, big TV or projector, or a livestream for hype matches. I find having the tournament structured around a large TV or projector increases the overall experience of the tournament since people get to see mad hyped matches and learn from them while they're waiting for their own match.

You can sometimes rent projectors out from librarys or stores for a day. I have some HD component cables too that pretty much kill the lag on them if there are any. I'll bring them just in case!

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
This tournament is beginning to get more and more hype! Looking forward to Sleepy, Michael, and George coming to this! I told Sleepy that we could house you guys if you need it Michael, so if you guys want to come a day early, or want to leave Sunday morning rather than late Saturday night WE GOT YOU!!!

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Hey M3T, do u think u can bring your projector to this? We can hook it up and have big name people play on them. I'm looking for some upsets here! xD

Edit: Hey Michael, who else is riding with Sleepy? Also, I'm assuming you're bringing your system and maybe a tv?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Actually, I probably need to actually buy Makoto. She doesn't appeal to me, but I think I heard you play her. Need to make sure there's no johns whenever we do get to play, brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom