• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 AUSOM (Auburn University Smash Of the Millennium) Oct. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I don't know man, i speak the truth...

~The first tournament at Auburn was definitely a success, but the 2nd one got like 22 entrants.

~i'm 99.9% sure that none of Zero's tournaments never broke 20 ppl. (which is understandable since they were in his apartment).

~ George's last Gamebox got around 20 or so ppl, which is good for the recent reopening/location move.

~ i guess i'm just spoiled silly for playing in GA this past summer. All of the monthlies broke 30 peeps
I didn't know that GA's monthlies got that many ppl. Ima have to start going to those.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
who from GA is actually confirmed to go to this? >__>

I'm not confirmed.

I just like creating false hype.

I'm bringing the strippers and the booze, btw.
I'm bringing the $1 dollar bills!

To Aznseal: We got this

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I don't know man, i speak the truth...

~The first tournament at Auburn was definitely a success, but the 2nd one got like 22 entrants.

~i'm 99.9% sure that none of Zero's tournaments never broke 20 ppl. (which is understandable since they were in his apartment).

~ George's last Gamebox got around 20 or so ppl, which is good for the recent reopening/location move.

~ i guess i'm just spoiled silly for playing in GA this past summer. All of the monthlies broke 30 peeps

Zero's first tournament broke 20 people. but that was almost a year ago.

George had around 32 people registered for the venue fee. Many just left after doubles. Reflex hurt their feelings.

:/ Alabama doesn't really have a lot of smashers.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Zero's first tournament broke 20 people. but that was almost a year ago.

George had around 32 people registered for the venue fee. Many just left after doubles. Reflex and KO's gimptastic Mario hurt their feelings.

:/ Alabama doesn't really have a lot of smashers.
fixed that for you.

but on a more serious note. Would anyone like to team with me at this. I know a bunch of people already have teammates. Id prefer someone I know.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
man give it up kola AL is ULTRA MEDIOCRE

this **** sucks dude if you went to a tourney OoS then youd have WAAAY more fun hence why i never talk much at AL tournies

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
man give it up kola AL is ULTRA MEDIOCRE

this **** sucks dude if you went to a tourney OoS then youd have WAAAY more fun hence why i never talk much at AL tournies
I go to OoS tournaments, xD how many WABA's have you went to?

I know Alabama is mediocre. I'm just trying to say we haven't had terrible low turn out tournaments in a while.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
i love how barlw has caused cheap to all but drop melee peach
naw, after AUSOM brawl singles, I'll be play only peach in melee, in preparation for TO6. My falco and fox are nothing compared to my peach, I cant drop her completely and expect to do well at such a tournament.

So pretty much, before brawl tournies I will drop melee peach and play brawl peach, and before melee tournies, I will drop brawl peach and play melee peach.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Confirming that I'm bringing the TV and corresponding Wii.

Also, Will, are we still on for Melee doubles?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
I go to OoS tournaments, xD how many WABA's have you went to?

I know Alabama is mediocre. I'm just trying to say we haven't had terrible low turn out tournaments in a while.
i dont go OoS but i have a wicked imagination of how much fun i could be having at not an AL tourney

ceot the AUSUSMS are legit as ****.

THE AUSUM at capps rd wasnt so great tho

nice1

Smash Lord
correct me if im wrong but didn't you have a chance to put him n losers at the waba you ann I went to?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Don't get me started on that. I don't wanna put out johns that nobody will believe.

But believe me, I'll have my revenge.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
That **** was legit. No lie.

But you remember game 3 on the first stock when I got stagespiked by Raf's up-b and I died when I had like a 40% lead and wasn't even at 100%? Yeah.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
It's like that time at that place where I almost beat that guy that was better than me but didn't. Yeah, that was just too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom