• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 AUSOM (Auburn University Smash Of the Millennium) Oct. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I updated the OP with news of a cap of set ups for the room. 12 set ups will be used, and anyone on the list in the OP will get priority for the set up usage. The cap may be raised if enough people show up. So please let me know if you are bringing anything so I can add you to the list.

Edit: Also, please bring TVs if you can. Without enough TVs, we can't use the systems other people brought.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Wulfy, You spin a tail of woe and regret, but on my side it really just came down to Ryker asking first. Werewatch just wasn't meant to be........this time

Also Ryker said something about, "Manly Combining" and heaven piercing drills so I just had to follow.
We have to get together and play at least once before the tourney.

Any brawl crew battles going down at this thing?

kismet2

Smash Ace
lounis said that he had a date so he might not be able to come and i'm bringing a wii+brawl

also accepting any mms for any amount of money and you can choose 2/3 or 3/5 i don't care

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
i may try to come to this. Anyone wanna team with me if I do? Reflex? Cheap? Kismet? Elev8? Kalm? Cam? People I know?

Mo fo'in Lounis?!?! Mario Bros team? heck yes.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
lounis said that he had a date so he might not be able to come and i'm bringing a wii+brawl

also accepting any mms for any amount of money and you can choose 2/3 or 3/5 i don't care
i think i might mm you, $3 bucks 3/5?

Aznseal

Smash Apprentice
Anyone wanna do 1$ Falco ditto MMs? =P

best 2/3 or 3/5

Jason, we also need to do another pride money match LOL
Russ, teach me Peach

And i'm also willing to do "Falcon ditto MMs loser has to do the single ladies dance infront of everyone"

BBQ°

Smash Champion
aznseal and I are doing a SINGLE LADIES DANCE MONEY MATCH

EVERYONE GET HYPEEEEEE

dogy gotta do commentary on the mm and then the dancing

nice1

Smash Lord
shhhhhh can't be telling people what you gonna do and who you teaming with lmao but i talked to elev8 on tha phone. that ***** is feeling himself too much talking bout reflex and him gone win teams. wat you got to say bout that Kismet?

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
shhhhhh can't be telling people what you gonna do and who you teaming with lmao but i talked to elev8 on tha phone. that ***** is feeling himself too much talking bout reflex and him gone win teams. wat you got to say bout that Kismet?
We will win teams. I mean, Calvin's mk can't handle Ivysaur ;)

nice1

Smash Lord
you guys are ignoring the highlight of the night. **** some brawl doubles.
no body wanna see men do some d@mn single ladies dance...... *flips the c'mon son card board* C'MON ON SON fVCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BS *ed lover voice*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom