• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 AUSOM (Auburn University Smash Of the Millennium) Oct. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
@ Wulfy Don't be sad my teammate just said **** you and got a new partner...atleast your teammate had the decency to do it behind your back so he wouldn't hurt your feeling :( I HATE YOU iPUFF

P.S. I gave him that name if no one knew that so there:mad:

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
You should post a wonderful story first Slam, like he did.

It is only fair.

*scrolls back up to read it a third time*

Who is Jack? Do you need him?

Edit: I'm prolly gonna be ridiculously accepting to money matches while there.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
LOL I don't think you'd want that with me :3
I'm down if you are. Doesn't have to be for $5 :D

i dont see how you posibly have fun with that wolf you play.
hardest i seen you camp evaaaar
I don't know man. Wolf is methodical; He's really chill for awhile, but once i get in i can really rack up damage pretty quickly. I just like the play style

I'll bite.
Ausom :D

$1 vs my falco and $1 vs my mk best 2/3
Let's do it!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ill mm whoever you want.

ill mm your ddd with mk :p

yeah dude im afraid of that wolf!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'll talk with the AU crew to see who can do housing, and how many people they can house.
Thanks man, we just going to need for saturday nite cause Drew has a jod and has a very late shift so we most likley are just coming up there saturday.

O, my T.V requires a VCR(ima bring a couple of blank tapes) so if anyone wanta record any matches on my T.V be my g@dd@mn m&thaf%cking guest.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I don't know man. Wolf is methodical; He's really chill for awhile, but once i get in i can really rack up damage pretty quickly. I just like the play style
No wonder you like wolf, he is like peach, but faster and with a kill moves. Maybe I should try him out.

Wulfy07

Smash Apprentice
No wonder you like wolf, he is like peach, but faster and with a kill moves. Maybe I should try him out.
I laughed.... and then I realized it's kind of true...

It looks like the salt level is rising already.

SOOOO MUCH saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllt

You should post a wonderful story first Slam, like he did.

It is only fair.

*scrolls back up to read it a third time*

Who is Jack? Do you need him?

Edit: I'm prolly gonna be ridiculously accepting to money matches while there.
without jack is a turn of phrase, if that confused you. If you're trolling me, then I be troll'd *****.

Does anyone need/want a partner? I play falco/snake in teams. Sometimes Ness.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
to be fair, peach has less lag, better mind game potential, a better jab, and better horizontal spacing.
I'll give Peach the less lag on the majority of her moves, but mind game potential is subject to the player (at least i think so). I'm not sure if i can give Peach the better jab. Wolf's jab has surprising range, does pretty good damage, and knocks opponents up (which can lead into stuff). As for horizontal spacing i can bair ALLLLLLLLLLL DAYYYYYYYYY SONNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
If I go (which I hope I am) I'll MM your wolf with both MK and DK for $1 if you're up for it Raf. I know both of the match ups for that quite well actually so you can test yourself.

Test your might!....

bigman40

Smash Master
I finally realized why Raf has his username as is. Made me remember when I was 3 stocking someone at MLG that I hear him yell "I SEE YOU SCATZ!" It's like his trademark. XD

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Hey Rag, Will said he was housing people that come up from Mobil. So I guess you, Jin, Ryker, M3T, and Alias are being housed by him.

I also talked to Wulfy and he said he can house one or two people.

j00t

Smash Champion
Moogle said he probably wasn't going, sorry rag

Come to fap2 and we can team ;p

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
EBWOP:
I am confused on my partner status. It's a sad tell, but I tell ya:

Way back when I was a young lad, only 18 and my freshman year, I had a good friend named ***, but you call him M3t. Met and I, being a wolf and knowing that people would ignore the latin translation of "man" from were, formed a formidable team of "werewatch." It was a beautiful time and placing middle brackets each time, the team did decently well, usually getting knocked out by heavy weights like Reflex+Kismet and losing by my early blunders or on rare occaision M3t's mistake.

Still, this story went on until one day I had a DDR tournament and had gone. I apologized but we planned that WEREWATCH WILL REFORM! when the time comes again. And so it was that with 2 Ausom I had felt secure in playing doubles with my old friend once again! But not to this school and off to Old Miss he had gone! And now for fear of my partnerless state, I turned darkkistune and said "we should form as Alias and M3t have left!" And joyously we thought ourselves confirmed again until dark remembered "but my ryker partner!" And to much my dismay, Alias revealed on a trip back that ryker is partnering with m3t and now we're all left without jack!
Wulfy, You spin a tail of woe and regret, but on my side it really just came down to Ryker asking first. Werewatch just wasn't meant to be........this time

Also Ryker said something about, "Manly Combining" and heaven piercing drills so I just had to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom