• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 AUSOM (Auburn University Smash Of the Millennium) Oct. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
if there isnt a 4th person already playing im getting in on mario party no lie im actually really good at that **** and party games in general

p2W~**** gets intense and salty as ****

who wants to team?

and

win teams for me? serin u wanna im ready for the deny tho i have prepared myself. or like... ummm... who am i friends with again?

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
MEGA HYPE
Now that I have posted in this thread the tournament is now official lol
and cheap peach I'm super salty from the last tourney (I was that pikachu whose hopes and dreams you destroyed) so come prepared muhahahahaha:laugh:

ragnarock

Smash Lord
My supervisor gave me the day off so im most definitly coming. Ima bring a wii and a t.v. A copy of melee and brawl. Any housing?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
If I didn't have my usual doubles buddy partnering with me I'd team with you Slam. Have you asked Serin?

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Yeah i am trying to make seige, but i cant stay an entire week, i would like to make at least one of these events
There won't be teams at Siege, but that tournament is definitely going to have the bigger turn out. If you can only make 1, then Siege would probably be the better choice. However, if you can't make Siege, this will still be pretty Ausom. (pun intended)

Wulfy07

Smash Apprentice
It would be wonderful if you can make it HR, but he's right. The choice is teams or the likely bigger turn out. I can say we have had a fair number in general, turn out. However, it's your choice.

It'll be awesome either way. Anyone else wanna confirm or add to the awesome HYPE!?

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
There's a very good chance I can make it to this.

Kalm Comeback Hype Time.

But not really, who doesn't have a doubles partner? I'm seriously considering lvl9 Luigi/Peach otherwise.

j00t

Smash Champion
I'd go to this if moogle went, maybe. This is during fall break so... yah.

Wulfy07

Smash Apprentice
Goodz! Dooze it guyz!

Glad to hear more people considering this. JWT, you have no excuse! You need to make sure moogle is coming and then come with him!

ryker is coming, I believe confirmed or near confirmed.

Wulfy07

Smash Apprentice
There's a very good chance I can make it to this.

Kalm Comeback Hype Time.

But not really, who doesn't have a doubles partner? I'm seriously considering lvl9 Luigi/Peach otherwise.
EBWOP:
I am confused on my partner status. It's a sad tell, but I tell ya:

Way back when I was a young lad, only 18 and my freshman year, I had a good friend named ***, but you call him M3t. Met and I, being a wolf and knowing that people would ignore the latin translation of "man" from were, formed a formidable team of "werewatch." It was a beautiful time and placing middle brackets each time, the team did decently well, usually getting knocked out by heavy weights like Reflex+Kismet and losing by my early blunders or on rare occaision M3t's mistake.

Still, this story went on until one day I had a DDR tournament and had gone. I apologized but we planned that WEREWATCH WILL REFORM! when the time comes again. And so it was that with 2 Ausom I had felt secure in playing doubles with my old friend once again! But not to this school and off to Old Miss he had gone! And now for fear of my partnerless state, I turned darkkistune and said "we should form as Alias and M3t have left!" And joyously we thought ourselves confirmed again until dark remembered "but my ryker partner!" And to much my dismay, Alias revealed on a trip back that ryker is partnering with m3t and now we're all left without jack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom