• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12 Bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
WTF r u guys talking aboot

jigglymaster (aka DAPUFF JIGGYLY HAXORS) was totlly pro. dair utilt utilt utilt utilt utilt utilt utilt rest. come on that ****s so gud

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
similarly......Yoshiking does not play smash64 anymore

why aren't I on that list by the way lulz

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
so whats the most feasible way to narrow down these candidates

unless u wanna do like boss and mini boss

like koopa troopa then bowser

D

Deleted member

Superboomfan has a great JIggly

eCartman disappeared for a long time but he came back recently he is good at some characters too, Pika/mario/ ness..

MattNF

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure WC would **** EC in this game, lol.

In Melee EC would beat WC though

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Superboom's masterhand is higher tier than this stupid f***ing list!!!

Polygon Falcon - Superboom. Aww yeah.

Isai is the boss for pretty much all 12. Arguably you could put superboomfan as the boss for falcon. And no, some foxes are not almost as good as his. They're pretty amazing and could probably 15 stock me, but still.

MattNF

Smash Lord
i disagree, i mean, isnt ken from cali? and as tigerbombz was saying, we also have isai who is/was pretty great at melee :chuckle:
Ken sucks and doesn't play Melee much anymore, he even got 3 stocked by Mew2King in a crew battle lol. Isai doesn't play Melee anymore either.

EC has:

Mew2King, Forward, DaShizWiz, Cort, Forward, PC Chris, Chu Dat, Hungrybox, Jman, Scar, MattNF,
and other amazing players

WC has:

Mango, SilentSpectre, *maybe* Ken and Isai, Zhu (lol he got ***** at RoM by EC players), PinkShinobi and... that's about it. Most WC Melee players retired.

Here's a vid of M2K single handedly destroying some good WC players in a crew battle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsqlstAQeg8

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman

Isai is the boss for pretty much all 12. Arguably you could put superboomfan as the boss for falcon. And no, some foxes are not almost as good as his. They're pretty amazing and could probably 15 stock me, but still.
wow ride his cok more please...

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth

o plz
suck boom's **** more plz

8=====================D --

mmhhmm boom
soo good
bukakke that now SHUN!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Bah you guys are taking it wrongly, it's hilarious to get 0-deathed by polygon falcon. Aside from falcon I wouldnt put boomfan for the other 11 characters, I said Isai. If anything you can tell me im being a fanboy there, and you'd be right.

Also I never ever see isai vids with him using falcon I heard something along the lines of he finds him boring compared to the other characters.

Masterhand controlled by a human can be annoying too, and I'm not talking kaillera stuff here, on console it's pretty hard. Masterhand can spike you

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
And no, some foxes are not almost as good as his. They're pretty amazing and could probably 15 stock me, but still.

there u go dylan

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I hope you know I mean Isais fox not Booms. No one comes close, unless that's what you're implying. This whole topic is kind of dumb really. A really good player can play all 12 characters better than most of us.

Also, I'm dissapointed theres no alancitu fanboyism coming in here to fight the isai fanboyism. Youtube has funnier stuff on it than this forum sometimes nowadays, it's sad.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I hope you know I mean Isais fox not Booms. No one comes close, unless that's what you're implying. This whole topic is kind of dumb really. A really good player can play all 12 characters better than most of us.

Also, I'm dissapointed theres no alancitu fanboyism coming in here to fight the isai fanboyism. Youtube has funnier stuff on it than this forum sometimes nowadays, it's sad.
Alancitu? I've never heard of him.
Is he a starcraft player?

Superstar

Smash Champion
EC has:

Mew2King, Forward, DaShizWiz, Cort, Forward, PC Chris, Chu Dat, Hungrybox, Jman, Scar, MattNF
You had to do that, didn't you? XD

I'm pretty sure WC would **** EC in this game, lol.

In Melee EC would beat WC though
Yeah...there's a reason I always have to deal with 4 frames. =/

And I know the style we're going for 12 bosses involves 1 per char, but the first paragraph in the first post contradicts that.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Lol u guyz forgot about teh old continent D:

North American
Luigi - Takamitsu
Mario - Red Mario
DK - Frog
Link - Isai
Samus - Nintendude
Falcon - Superboom
Ness - Sima
Yoshi - Prince
Kirby - Moyashi (not much better than matts tho)
Fox - Alancitu
Pikachu - Tigerbombz
Jiggly - Moogle

Dylan_Tnga said:

all 3 have sick skills on console, especially alancitu, he does a lot crazy stuff with his special way of handling the controller. i bet the bigger experience is the only thing that would save isai's ***

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Lol u guyz forgot about teh old continent D:

North American
Luigi - Takamitsu
Mario - Red Mario
DK - Frog
Link - Isai
Samus - Nintendude
Falcon - Superboom
Ness - Sima
Yoshi - Prince
Kirby - Moyashi (not much better than matts tho)
Fox - Alancitu
Pikachu - Tigerbombz
Jiggly - Moogle

all 3 have sick skills on console, especially alancitu, he does a lot crazy stuff with his special way of handling the controller. i bet the bigger experience is the only thing that would save isai's ***
I'm starting to think that once again you have no idea what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom