• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12 Bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.

P D

Smash Ace
no you didn't

the only time I played was when I went Yoshi and you play for like 2 matches and say something about you getting owned and leaving

mario 64, ocarina of time saves to the game, not the controller memory pak.
lol im 100% sure i did

mario does, im pretty sure, and zelda majora's mask not ocarina

and why are you being a total ***? rough week or something?

Excellence

Smash Champion
Get
the
out.

Brawl suks.
This coming from someone with R.O.B. as his avatar and a seemingly useless point of argument.

"PRO brawl player" is such an oxymoron.
This is just lol. Since this is an obviously false and groundless opinion of a gaming nerd, I don't think it really deserves too much attention. You're PROFESSIONAL whenever you get paid for doing a task. Are you pro a Brawl? Abso****inglutely not. Are others? Definitely.

Lol

its like being a pro at playing paper/rock/scissors
Actually, their as a mathematical process to win a game of rock paper scissors very almost every time. So just with that piece of information, you sound like just a hater of Brawl feeding off more hate to continue your groundless opinions.

D

Deleted member

lol im 100% sure i did

mario does, im pretty sure, and zelda majora's mask not ocarina

and why are you being a total ***? rough week or something?

not really but I don't enjoy people making up lies. If you **** me in fox dittos I would know and you don't. The only people that beat me in that are Isai and Superboom

oh and mario 64 saves to the cartridge

ballin4life

Smash Hero
This coming from someone with R.O.B. as his avatar and a seemingly useless point of argument.

This is just lol. Since this is an obviously false and groundless opinion of a gaming nerd, I don't think it really deserves too much attention. You're PROFESSIONAL whenever you get paid for doing a task. Are you pro a Brawl? Abso****inglutely not. Are others? Definitely.

Actually, their as a mathematical process to win a game of rock paper scissors very almost every time. So just with that piece of information, you sound like just a hater of Brawl feeding off more hate to continue your groundless opinions.
There is no mathematical process to win RPS almost every time.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
I'M SO SMART YAY
I ONLY REFUTED EVERYBODY AND DIDN'T ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING BUT I'M BETTER THAN YOU ALL
Honestly, please get out of here with that self-righteousness and taking everything way too seriously. We're all aware there are Brawl pros (although they're mainly Melee pros playing Brawl). Someone's avatar on a forum doesn't make them like a game more. We're all aware that Brawl hate takes on many forms from the intelligently detailed to the tongue-in-cheek.

You're not being smart. If you were, you wouldn't have bothered posting to supposedly correct all these "nerds".

For the record I don't care what you say in reply to this and as such will not bother replying to you again unless it's about a different topic.

Superstar

Smash Champion
Look, the real reason Brawl sucks, is because it's BORING AS ****.

You can have Brawl Pros but it's funny. But I play TF2 instead of Quake or TFC, so whatever. :3

P D

Smash Ace
not really but I don't enjoy people making up lies. If you **** me in fox dittos I would know and you don't. The only people that beat me in that are Isai and Superboom

oh and mario 64 saves to the cartridge
lol i didnt say ***** you

what i remember was we played 3-4 fox dittos and your like i love fox ditto and i won 3-2 of and lost 1 of them

Skrlx

Smash Champion
lol i didnt say ***** you

what i remember was we played 3-4 fox dittos and your like i love fox ditto and i won 3-2 of and lost 1 of them
UH bj's fox > PD's fox

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
i dont need to play on the comp i play on the 64
That's exactly why you couldn't possibly be "pro as hell".

Unless you live next to Isai or something, the only way you could possibly be a great player is if you have online smash set up and you've played the *good* players online. Most of us here play both console and online, but once again most of us only got as good as we are from playing online.

It's been said 3000000 times: Beating all your friends does not mean you are good at this game.

P.S. This is not a flame, this is a truth all must learn before moving forward

amac22

Smash Apprentice

Unless you live next to Isai or something, the only way you could possibly be a great player is if you have online smash set up and you've played the *good* players online. Most of us here play both console and online, but once again most of us only got as good as we are from playing online.

It's been said 3000000 times: Beating all your friends does not mean you are good at this game.
if there is ever a tournament near where i live ill show you guys how good i am

NixxxoN

Smash Master

P.S. This is not a flame, this is a truth all must learn before moving forward
There is also the possibly to be a real talented "unknown" player like for example Alancitu was back in the day... But still he needs to prove it

I'll nominate myself for Falcon obviously.
lolwtf you've got to prove it aswell, but chances are you would get 5 stocked by the best falcons in falcon dittos

amac22

Smash Apprentice
There is also the possibly to be a real talented "unknown" player like for example Alancitu was back in the day... But still he needs to prove it

i agree with that fully but there are just never any tournaments where i live to prove that

Superstar

Smash Champion
If you never attended tournaments, you haven't gained the skill to MAKE you good.

That and since Kirby is the character most new people love to use, you're digging yourself a very deep hole.

No offense, but it's the truth. Either find some REALLY good players nearby [like living next to Isai], or get online set up.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
t
lolwtf you've got to prove it aswell, but chances are you would get 5 stocked by the best falcons in falcon dittos

Falcon dittos = Lol

Ive beaten boomfan and Jaime's Falcon....but that doesn't mean I have a top falcon

similar thing with me and yoshi

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
I'll nominate myself for Falcon obviously.
OBVIOUSLY there is no competition with Boom's Falcon!

And yes, Falcon dittos are often meaningless.

if there is ever a tournament near where i live ill show you guys how good i am
See I don't doubt you may have some natural talent, the only problem is that "I Pwn with Kirby" is probably the #1 most-heard phrase (in my experience both online and on console) related to Smash64. That and the fact you've never played online NOR do you have ANY videos of your gameplay, then you can probably understand my doubt.

The difference with Alancitu is he was shown to absolutely destroy every player he knew with every character and was/is an absolute combo beast - and he had videos to prove both. Good players can spot a bad one and people don't see Alancitu as bad. I still think he'd get wrecked by Isai and possibly other top players simply because they have more experience with top players, but there's no doubt he'd do very well against most.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Falcon dittos = Lol

Ive beaten boomfan and Jaime's Falcon....but that doesn't mean I have a top falcon

similar thing with me and yoshi
well if you play like 15 or 20 falcon dittos the best falcon will surely end up with most of the wins

amac22

Smash Apprentice
OBVIOUSLY there is no competition with Boom's Falcon!

And yes, Falcon dittos are often meaningless.

See I don't doubt you may have some natural talent, the only problem is that "I Pwn with Kirby" is probably the #1 most-heard phrase (in my experience both online and on console) related to Smash64. That and the fact you've never played online NOR do you have ANY videos of your gameplay, then you can probably understand my doubt.

The difference with Alancitu is he was shown to absolutely destroy every player he knew with every character and was/is an absolute combo beast - and he had videos to prove both. Good players can spot a bad one and people don't see Alancitu as bad. I still think he'd get wrecked by Isai and possibly other top players simply because they have more experience with top players, but there's no doubt he'd do very well against most.

i just want to play against some of the best to see where i stand

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'll play you, amac22. i live in nj. so do valoem and sensei. we could all get together and smash sometime. just let me know when's a good time for you.

amac22

Smash Apprentice
i'll play you, amac22. i live in nj. so do valoem and sensei. we could all get together and smash sometime. just let me know when's a good time for you.
i would definatly do that too when ever is a good time actually

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
japanese smash is different than american.....much easier to combo....and characters are just different

like the best jigglypuff for smash 64 if including japan...is Takamitsu....but the best jigglypuff isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom