• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
Bowser could flame cancel. **** was so broken that they had to take it out in later versions...

edit: In all seriousness, why do you care what characters people use? It only makes sense that more people are going to use the "better" characters even if they're only slightly better. Why don't you use these "underrated" characters? You just sound stupid... trying to start some kind of Smash civil rights or something... LOL!

What do we want? Equality... among the tiers! When do we want it? NOW!

Get out of here... :rolleyes:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Inui's uses pre-johns so his after johns seem more logical.

-ehem-

sooo uh, considering i dont main ddd anymore ur theory is flawed.
p.s. im also mm ur mk with my ddd, and i'll also mm ur mk with my snake, if u mm my ddd with ur snake.

ready to be a man yet?

just wondering is all.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
Fine, you win... but it's still Seibrik...

On another note, we should definitely hang out at this and try to convert Steve away from his fruity ways...

:colorful:
I highly doubt we'll make him eat real shit food, but I agree that we must hang out. Also, fruit isn't bad, just don't make it the whole diet.

:colorful:

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
edit: Nevermind... that was mean and quite rude, but you really need to stop acting like you're some sort of official on knowledge when you're clearly wrong, Mooney. It doesn't matter how "rare" something is. It still exists...

You do this a lot. I don't care if you want to point something out, but make sure you're RIGHT before you do it! :)

...:027:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Lol Gmoney spamming the thread and laying smackdowns all over the place.

Sheik is broken, yeah... new secondary for me. : )

HRNick, can I get your number in a pm or something? I realized I have like nobody cool's number anymore. lol

ALSO

GDX NEEDS A TEAMMATE!!

I'm sorry man. There's a chance I won't make this, and if I do, I'm actually teaming with my fiancee... haha I know, it's hilarious, but it'd be a lot of fun for me, and this is the one time she's ever mentioned anything like that.. so yeah, I'm going to take that offer.

I want to team with you soon, man. I really do...

nevershootme

Smash Master
yeah then I need a teammate.

i got an infraction from Frames for spamming
I posted awhile ago needing a partner. c'mon 2 fat dudes cannonball wrecking with a gold robot transformers reject with some sushi and chicken

or hopefully looking at gdx for a teammate. them sushi and chicken ain't sitting there... well I did much down 30 wings that one time

Top Bottom