• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

Leh

Smash Ace
ppf. ***** please. capt. falcon is underrated. He's so freakin broken when you get around the priority issue :laugh:
WHEN YOU REMOVE THIS CHARACTERS WEAKNESSES, HE BECOMES A REALLY GOOD CHARACTER
Capt Falcon is bad....

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
WHEN YOU REMOVE THIS CHARACTERS WEAKNESSES, HE BECOMES A REALLY GOOD CHARACTER
Capt Falcon is bad....
why so serious matt?

Capt falcon is still alot more fun than alot of chars in the game, even if he is bad

Leh

Smash Ace
Ennui means Boredom
Ky Kiske can lose all the cool points you want.
But robo Ky is one cool mutha****a.

CO18

Smash Hero
lol at his Belt.

Anyone else want to 5$ mm at this?

I need some more.

It can be less too doesn't matter, I just want some mm's.

Right now I think I just have 2$ MM vs Sheer's GaW and 2 5$ MM's vs inui, one vs his snake, one vs his metaknight.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
lol@manhood battle

Gmoney, we need to chill at this tourny and eat tomatoes!!! Bring your orphan with you.:047:

CO18

Smash Hero
Also accepting Any low tier MM's 1$.

My Mario vs whatever you're rockin.

Low
Lucas
Ness
Mario
Pokémon Trainer
Samus
Yoshi
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Link
Captain Falcon

*Will prob lose to zoro's ganon with mario

Zoro

Smash Champion
also Accepting Any Low Tier Mm's 1$.

My Mario Vs Whatever You're Rockin.

Low
Lucas
Ness
Mario
Pokémon Trainer
Samus
Yoshi
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Link
Captain Falcon

*will Prob Lose To Zoro's Ganon With Mario
Play My Charizard Boi

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
I'll eat some tomatoes... I actually like those. Sand pears are... not my thing. :urg:

Kris isn't going to be coming to this or any tourney in the near future. He's okay and everything, but he's basically stuck in Panama City for a long time... :(

edit: Oh, the plus is that he's with his girl, so I don't think he cares (I wouldn't). XD

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I might be up for that with my terribad jiggz. I also wouldn't mind a $5 normal MM?

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Fizzi, we should chill even though we will probably never both be in Jax at the same time... LOL
Lol yeah sure. I'm probably bringing my brother to this tournament. He's pretty terribad, I might team with him anyways though, just for ****s. But you'll be in Jax at the same time as him since he's still in high school. You should make him good at smash for me! :p

CO18

Smash Hero
I might be up for that with my terribad jiggz. I also wouldn't mind a $5 normal MM?
Alright man sounds cool. 5$ My Dedede vs whatever and Mario vs jiggz if u decide to do it.

You're coming down from canada? Sweet Man.

I was gonna ask:
AllyOrNotAlly (7:30:01 PM): haha yeah
Ba11angel (7:49:12 PM): hey are you in montreal area?
AllyOrNotAlly (7:49:18 PM): yes
AllyOrNotAlly (7:49:22 PM): 15 mins of it
Ba11angel (7:49:26 PM): ooooooooooooooooooo
Ba11angel (7:49:31 PM): Do you know
Ba11angel (7:49:34 PM): who Fizzi is?
AllyOrNotAlly (7:49:40 PM): Yup
AllyOrNotAlly (7:49:43 PM): Why?
AllyOrNotAlly (7:49:53 PM): hes going to FL
AllyOrNotAlly (7:49:54 PM): ik
Ba11angel (7:49:54 PM): :o He's coming down to the big tourney in FL gigs
Ba11angel (7:49:56 PM): next weekend
AllyOrNotAlly (7:49:59 PM): XD
Ba11angel (7:50:03 PM): You should come XD
AllyOrNotAlly (7:50:04 PM): he's leaving on 20
Ba11angel (7:50:07 PM): ah
AllyOrNotAlly (7:50:08 PM): no haha
AllyOrNotAlly (7:50:10 PM): I wish but
Ba11angel (7:50:12 PM): i have a mm
Ba11angel (7:50:13 PM): with him
AllyOrNotAlly (7:50:15 PM): I got no passport

But I guess not :/

CO18

Smash Hero
I'm totally going to beat Ally!

...In teams.
You going to Niagra? If so I know if m2k goes ally and m2k are teaming so I would doubt that.

If youre talking about Clash of titans or w/e, It will be tough.

ally's bro Holy is prob like 95% of ally's skill. Hes a rob main. So naturally theyre a really good team.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
What school does he go to? Is it close to UNF? He should chill with us on the weekends.
I don't know the name of the school, but he will be able to drive soon so maybe he will do it. I think my house is about a 30 min drive from UNF. I'll see if I can talk to him into playing more smash when I go down there :p.

You kids are all aboot his ****, eh?
Well. Firstly, coming to this tournament, I would love to say I'm almost as good as Ally... But it would be a lie. He is definitely an amazing player, but you won't see me meatriding him just cause of that :p. That said, you really can't hate the guy, he is really modest and he's a nice guy, so I have nothing bad to say about him :). I consider him a friend lol.

I think CO18 is a bigger fanboy than most of us ;)

ally's bro Holy is prob like 95% of ally's skill. Hes a rob main. So naturally theyre a really good team.
Yeah I know Ally lol. I've played him on multiple occasions when he came to downtown smashfests. He doesn't let me go to his place to get trained up, though. Something about his parents lol :sadface:. I also drove him to Niagara. About Holy though, he is for sure a good player, but I wouldn't say 95% of Ally's skill. Although I had a **** ton of fun playing my DDD against Holy when he came to a smashfest, and left happy since I won a few :p. My snake was failing really hard against him seeing as how he practices against Ally lol. Holy is also a really nice guy.

CO18

Smash Hero
I don't know the name of the school, but he will be able to drive soon so maybe he will do it. I think my house is about a 30 min drive from UNF. I'll see if I can talk to him into playing more smash when I go down there :p.

Well. Firstly, coming to this tournament, I would love to say I'm almost as good as Ally... But it would be a lie. He is definitely an amazing player, but you won't see me meatriding him just cause of that :p. That said, you really can't hate the guy, he is really modest and he's a nice guy, so I have nothing bad to say about him :). I consider him a friend lol.

Yeah I know Ally lol. I've played him on multiple occasions when he came to downtown smashfests. He doesn't let me go to his place to get trained up, though. Something about his parents lol :sadface:. I also drove him to Niagara. About Holy though, he is for sure a good player, but I wouldn't say 95% of Ally's skill. Although I had a **** ton of fun playing my DDD against Holy when he came to a smashfest, and left happy since I won a few :p. My snake was failing really hard against him seeing as how he practices against Ally lol. Holy is also a really nice guy.
Ah ok. I dont find playing Holy's Rob fun with D3 lol. Its basically just him camping hard to avoid me chaingrabbing him lol
But Chaingrab spam > Laser and Gyro spam :)
Edit: lol I prob am but just bcuz hes cool etc and Ive been talking to him since like april when of course he wasn't that that great.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Ah ok. I dont find playing Holy's Rob fun with D3 lol. Its basically just him camping hard to avoid me chaingrabbing him lol
But Chaingrab spam > Laser and Gyro spam :)
Hmm... When he played me he was playing pretty aggressive. So I told him to have a better shot against DDD he should just camp his *** off. So maybe you can partly blame me for that? :p

CO18

Smash Hero
Hmm... When he played me he was playing pretty aggressive. So I told him to have a better shot against DDD he should just camp his *** off. So maybe you can partly blame me for that? :p
Not sure. Last time I played him was probably like a month before Niagra so unless you played him before then prob not lol

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Maybe I don't feel he's that campy because the other ROB I play against is Thad. Campiest ROB I've ever seen. Cool guy though :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You going to Niagra? If so I know if m2k goes ally and m2k are teaming so I would doubt that.

If youre talking about Clash of titans or w/e, It will be tough.

No, I'm not going to Niagra.

Yes, I am talking about Clash of the Titans 4.

I have Atomsk, so I don't care, lol.

Top Bottom