• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

Inui

Banned via Warnings
HRNUT, I regret to inform you that I will be teaming with ChuDat in the event that he comes to this. He is not sure yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I can so you're not ditched last minute or something along those lines.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol I'm actually trying my best NOT to be a jerk by resolving the teams thing asap. I'd rather team with ChuDat because I've known him for a long time and he's from my region.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
HRnut do us ALL a favor and just team with Hbox, u'll do much better in the long run. Hbox is actually good at brawl/smart. :)
hungry is prolly 5 times better than inui. just team with him. inui doesnt come close to him in skills as a player
Sorry inui, i don't take the potential ditching thing well, i'll be teaming with Hbox, if chu doesnt come maybe you can team with lvl 9 luigi
yeaaaah where your curly mustache aT??

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I mentioned that I might be teaming with ChuDat early so that you're NOT ditched last minute. I was being polite.

And your response is to jump on the bandwagon of talking trash about me.

You're all going to look VERY stupid when I take top placings at your tournament. ~_~ My results and accomplishments up here in a stronger region show that me taking top placings is almost certain.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Btw, being rooted against strengthens my resolve to win tremendously. PLEASE root against me a lot. Winning after everyone wanted me to lose feels incredible.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Btw, being rooted against strengthens my resolve to win tremendously. PLEASE root against me a lot. Winning after everyone wanted me to lose feels incredible.
man, you werent kidding when you said you liked being the villian :laugh:

a week or so away. im sad i have to wait to so long for gigs, and to potentially play inui

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
soooo inui, if u DONT get top 3, in teams or in singles, i dont think im even going to say anything.

losing money with the plane ticket cost is bad enough (trust me i know)

however, i think im merely gonna quote the results in a thread, then search through this thread and quote everyy arrogant thing u've said, so u just UNDERSTAND why we see you as a villain, we never see all OOS's as villains, hell we love chu and m2k even if they take all our money.

remember, im not gonna say anything, just showing you your words, and foolishness.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
So how will it feel after you lose when people are rooting against you? BTW your not m2k there's nothing that you are going to do that's incredible, if you expect to win with snake/mk alone i suggest you not even come because you will embarrass your "advance region", I'm not on any bandwagon i stayed out of you trash-talking my region, i let my region defend itself and i'll help FL mop the floor with you at gigabits...It doesn't matter how much better you think you've gotten tornado doesn't work in florida sorry

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yea man, its freakin florida, we see worse **** every summer!

good thing we have smashmac edgeguarding the coast for us.....

Who gets it? Anyone? Ah well.

P.S.

NUT MAN! (hrnut) u must IM me! @ Seibrik

we have many things to discuss

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I mentioned that I might be teaming with ChuDat early so that you're NOT ditched last minute. I was being polite.

And your response is to jump on the bandwagon of talking trash about me.

You're all going to look VERY stupid when I take top placings at your tournament. ~_~ My results and accomplishments up here in a stronger region show that me taking top placings is almost certain.
such an amazing top placing

1: Azen Zagenite (Peach/Marth/King Dedede/Diddy Kong)
2: Chu Dat (Kirby)
3: Snakee (Zero Suit Samus)
4: Atomsk (King Dedede)
5: Ninjalink (R.O.B./Diddy Kong)
5: BlackWaltz (Olimar)
7: Candy (Snake)
7: Korn (Metaknight)
9: Plairnkk (Metaknight)
9: Hat (Kirby)
9: CK (Marth)
9: Inui (Metaknight)

Top Bottom