• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Hey it's kinda late in the smash scene but i was thinking of a new way to play in tournaments. Ok basically my idea is like having teams of 3 and executing mini crew battles. Same rules as a crew battle except the teams are small. Wadaya think?? I think japan did something like this and I thought it would be cool to try this at least once whether its gigs noob 1 or w.e. I think it's a good idea. (insert opinion here)

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Hey it's kinda late in the smash scene but i was thinking of a new way to play in tournaments. Ok basically my idea is like having teams of 3 and executing mini crew battles. Same rules as a crew battle except the teams are small. Wadaya think?? I think japan did something like this and I thought it would be cool to try this at least once whether its gigs noob 1 or w.e. I think it's a good idea. (insert opinion here)
So 3-man crew battle tournies? I dunno.

Renth

Smash Hero
Just because not enough people aren't money matching me yet.

LOOK PEOPLE:

$1 - $5 MM anyway you like it.

Stipulations all around, you can add stages, items, ect.ect. anything you can possibly think of!

The loser must be called goat fuc-ker for the rest of the night ANYTHING

p.s. MM me

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I'd be good for that Andy...

But then I'd be better for Random Crew Battles. Assuming all 4 active CE FL residents are at this, we must RCB another crew. I haven't played one since SAVII.

Any crew up for it?

Basic rules:
exarch 21: you select characters off of the random select before you start
exarch 21: all characters
exarch 21: no duplicates on any team
exarch 21: then you assign people on your crew to certain characters
exarch 21: only rule being no one is allowed to play their main
exarch 21: then you have what characters everyone is playing
exarch 21: and you play it like a crew battle

I can explain more at the tourney, but it's amazing amounts of fun (as good as chuck norris matches, FSMHFC, or ganon dittodittodittos).

Renth

Smash Hero
No money, but loser has to refer to the winner as "my lord" for the rest of the day.

And we're doing this, like, before 11:00
$5 M2 vs Ganon. Specific items enabled, all stages allowed, 2/3 set with counter picks.
Renth, $2 MM.

CF ditto on PokeFloats with bobombs on Medium
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Accepted

Ganon vs my fox renth!!!!
I'm sure you can come up with something more fun than that =)

Renth

Smash Hero
Fine then. We shall do a cereal box money match. I will bring in a box of you know what and you bring a box of your favorite cereal and we shall wager it. (bring captain crunch) 2 is always better than one:chuckle:
ok ok ok

that's too funny to pass up

accepted.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
No money, but loser has to refer to the winner as "my lord" for the rest of the day.

And we're doing this, like, before 11:00
By the way, this goes for everybody. It'd be nice to have a whole bunch of people calling me "lord" all day.

And I GUESS we could bring money into it, if you so desire.

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
By the way, this goes for everybody. It'd be nice to have a whole bunch of people calling me "lord" all day.

And I GUESS we could bring money into it, if you so desire.
Lol a lot of people might be calling you "lord" but the "lord" will be calline me "lord" 5$ for supreme lord!!
yes, i MIGHT just go to this for the hell of it. if i do can i be on the random crew match crew? :)
oh btw, im taking all money matches ;)
Ill money match you 5$ if i have the money >_>

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
DF: amazing. Of course you're in the crew battle, if you want to be. Eaters of cake for life, bud

Esam, $5 MM?
are you bringing any others with you?

I'll take pretty much any MM anybody wants...same as Renth. I'll take regular matches, too....bring it up and I'll take it.

Renth

Smash Hero
yes, i MIGHT just go to this for the hell of it. if i do can i be on the random crew match crew? :)
oh btw, im taking all money matches ;)
you're a cake eater you're with us.

whoever you are :laugh: I hear a lot about you time to time so

$5 MM anyway you like it

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Lol a lot of people might be calling you "lord" but the "lord" will be calline me "lord" 5$ for supreme lord!!
I think this means $5 money match, loser calls winner "supreme lord." I'll probably lose, but what the hell, I'm down.

vZakat

Half Genie
Zarchy (exarch) Roy ditto, please. Renth Gannon vs Roy. And fenrir link vs roy. And other people whoever you want to play vs Roy. I've been working on my tech skill. I'm so the most high technical Roy ever (there are still Roy's better than me though :( )

Top Bottom