• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

chaddd

Smash Lord
Looks like I'll be coming to this next one on the 12th. But knowing that some people in Florida supremely dislike me for some reason, I would like everyone to know:

I am not coming to this tournament to start any sh*t. If Doodah or anyone else has a problem with me, then know that I don't have a problem with anyone and sh*t talk is sh*t talk to me, so please don't make this tournament an awful experience for me by spreading negative feelings through negative behavior. By this I mean, I'm not going to fight anyone, anywhere, for any reason. Fighting solves nothing and I'd like everyone to know I come in peace and would appreciate not being treated a jerk because someone doesn't like one of my forums posts . Smash Brothers. Be civil, please. Thanks, guys.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
No one is going to fight you lol. I hate the way you act on smashboards but I really don't care enough to fight you and I don't think anyone else does either.

Renth

Smash Hero
Looks like I'll be coming to this next one on the 12th. But knowing that some people in Florida supremely dislike me for some reason, I would like everyone to know:

I am not coming to this tournament to start any sh*t. If Doodah or anyone else has a problem with me, then know that I don't have a problem with anyone and sh*t talk is sh*t talk to me, so please don't make this tournament an awful experience for me by spreading negative feelings through negative behavior. By this I mean, I'm not going to fight anyone, anywhere, for any reason. Fighting solves nothing and I'd like everyone to know I come in peace and would appreciate not being treated a jerk because someone doesn't like one of my forums posts . Smash Brothers. Be civil, please. Thanks, guys.
I LOVE YOU

$5 MM!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
CHADDD ???!??!?!?!

Dang...if anybody fights him they have problems...it's just a game, guys.

MM, man? I want to play you with my Fox.

lol at Cash Mooney MMing DF

also...idk if you guys read what Exarch posted...but to participate in the Random Crew Battle, you really should be competent with more than one character. This is not a normal crew battle.

Colin makes that mark. his other chars are steppin it up recently. I'll always give him a hard time for only having a Fox, though. hehe...no offense, bud.

So anyways, yeah...anybody want a MM?

chaddd

Smash Lord
I accept pretty much all money matches. I need Pound 3 fundage.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Chaddd should team with me. So he can understand what it's like to team with the BEST in Florida. :)

PB&J

Smash Hero
im coming with chaddd and two other georgians ..so i was wondering if any of u floridians can house us on friday..it will be greatly appreciated..just reply or pm me back as soon as possible if u can..thanks

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
In order for me and my crew (Save Seibrik) to come to this we'd need houseing for saturday. Is there any available?

vZakat

Half Genie
I don't know if I can come anymore. If I do, I only do $1 MMs (I always lose so I don't want to lose a lot).

And I want in on the random character stuff. If I come that is.

skrach8

Smash Lord
ahhh, i think im gunna do singles but only singles. maybe, if i feel like it..... maybe i can grace you all with my presence..... maybe.

shameless.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
ahhh, i think im gunna do singles but only singles. maybe, if i feel like it..... maybe i can grace you all with my presence..... maybe.

shameless.
Skrach, if you're at this, I'd like to do Marth ditto friendlies with you!
I'm driving the car that has Chaddd, Cornell, PB&J, and possibly one other person~

@Fenrir- 5$ 2/3?

Renth

Smash Hero
@ everybody

as always i'll accept any MM with any type of stipulation.

you can add stages, items, rules, coin battles!? ect. you can even add **** like the loser is referred to as ***** for the rest of the day.

or.. regular old MMs are fine too.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
Skrach, if you're at this, I'd like to do Marth ditto friendlies with you!
I'm driving the car that has Chaddd, Cornell, PB&J, and possibly one other person~

@Fenrir- 5$ 2/3?
does this mean chadd is coming? if so then this is the perfect chance for him to prove thats he's somewhat decetn at this game lol im going to gave to own him this tourney

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
double post for the e mofuggin win.

chadddddo,
$5 money match
falcon vs your ganon canon.
doo ittt!!

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
@ everybody

as always i'll accept any MM with any type of stipulation.

you can add stages, items, rules, coin battles!? ect. you can even add **** like the loser is referred to as ***** for the rest of the day.

or.. regular old MMs are fine too.

$5... all final d... 2/3... sound good?

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
FD is the best. nice flat level with no anoying platforms to ruin amzing combos. he doesnt have to accept if its too boring for him but im not gona do a stupid coin match with items lol. btw exarch i want some more friendlies maybe a mm if u want we only got to play like 2 matches last time.

Top Bottom