• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Colin should team with speedn. Then we could all see the epic Fox/Fox vs Falco/Falco matches. It would be like the 2 best vs Falco fox players in the world vs the 2 best vs Fox falco players in the world. **** would be way too good.

Linguini

Smash Master
imo hungry carries him in teams which its obvious even hiroshi knows but it doesnt mean they should stop teaming. I kinda have to ditch linguini sometimes cuz im in need of monye and need to team with someone good so I can have garanteed money. let say I had a job ill prolly team with emilio even if I know ill lose.
rofl, how about falco/ganon just sucks?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Me and Queen are teaming for this. No one better take him from me this time.

EDIT: Lambchops, that WHOLE time you were trying to tell me you moved to a new location, and I kept asking where?, Q finally told me that all you meant was that you changed your location description, and I felt like such a tard. This was weeks ago, but I just thought about it.:dizzy:

BAMN

Smash Journeyman
Bringing this back from the 2nd page it somehow got to...
Anyway. Anyone need a teammate who is willing to team with me? If you haven't seen me play since I am not too known, here's some vids: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=138848
I play both spacies, don't really do Falcon in tournies, and can play Doc fairly well.
My overall tech skill, and as a result my spacies also, have gotten better since these vids.

Laijin

Smash Hero
yo laijin my fox vs ur choice $5mm?
Done.
Actually, now that I think about it. I don't wanna do too many MMs because I don't like losing money(in the case that I lose a lot of them. lol).
Depending on how many matches I get offered, I might lower the amount on some of the matches if I have way too many.

Laijin's MM list:
Angrylobster: 3$ 2/3
Otru: 5$ 2/3

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Done.
Actually, now that I think about it. I don't wanna do too many MMs because I don't like losing money(in the case that I lose a lot of them. lol).
Depending on how many matches I get offered, I might lower the amount on some of the matches if I have way too many.

Laijin's MM list:
Angrylobster: 3$ 2/3
Otru: 5$ 2/3
If I go(and have extra money after teams/singles/gas) I'll MM you Laijin.

My Mario vs whatever 3$ 2/3 or...
Falcon Punch Ditto 1$ 2/3

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Renth your moving back up to PA for good?? It'll be easy to visit all you guys all at once if thats the case. Woot. Also I'm going to try to make this but don't hold it against me if I'm not able to. School/Family/FINANCES may want me to not make this.

Renth

Smash Hero
Renth your moving back up to PA for good?? It'll be easy to visit all you guys all at once if thats the case. Woot. Also I'm going to try to make this but don't hold it against me if I'm not able to. School/Family/FINANCES may want me to not make this.
i don't know about for good but atleast a long time.

p.s. get to gigs

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
So anyone who thinks their team is going to beat me and Q is wrong and will be shot.

P.S. you will be shot either way.

P.P.S. And when you are dead, I'll still be alive.

Still alive.

Top Bottom