• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/29/2008 - GIGABITS - We are thankful for the Brawl

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'll team with you if 8-bit doesn't go.

I just need to figure out if he's going or not.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I'll team with you if 8-bit doesn't go.

I just need to figure out if he's going or not.
if we do teams and u try to lecturee me or tell me what to do I wont hesitate to curse ur azz out. if we lose we lose **** happens if we win then good shiat.

i like to just play and **** not discuss why we lost and what we should do. i play best when theres no pressure. i dont like it when people do that to me and i dont do it to people for that reason

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ey chops, if 8-bit DOES go, and rx teams with him, you want to team? I'll team with you or 8bit, whichever is free. i dont hate :laugh:

Master Raven

Smash Master
if we do teams and u try to lecturee me or tell me what to do I wont hesitate to curse ur azz out. if we lose we lose **** happens if we win then good shiat.

i like to just play and **** not discuss why we lost and what we should do. i play best when theres no pressure. i dont like it when people do that to me and i dont do it to people for that reason
Haha good ****, I like that mentality. I do sometimes look back on some matches and figure out why I lost and what I could've done and etc. but that's all done within myself and I don't really talk about it to anyone else.

nevershootme

Smash Master
-_- dude... Im dying to go... but it's fitting into tommy g's car is the ultimate problem... plus getting to orlando...

so far i see it's gonna be danny, chaz, tommy g, seibrik, and bonesaw going from tommy g's... which sorta leaves me out of the picture unless they end up taking afro too... which then completely disappoints me by alot

options can go as this
- get the ride and go.
- take greyhound (or amtrak) and stay at someone's place
- Drive my lonely *** up.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
-_- dude... Im dying to go... but it's fitting into tommy g's car is the ultimate problem... plus getting to orlando...

so far i see it's gonna be danny, chaz, tommy g, seibrik, and bonesaw going from tommy g's... which sorta leaves me out of the picture unless they end up taking afro too... which then completely disappoints me by alot

options can go as this
- get the ride and go.
- take greyhound (or amtrak) and stay at someone's place
- Drive my lonely *** up.
I'm going to know if I'm going to this by monday/tuesday. If I go, I can def. take you...I'll need other people to take too, so gas doesn't cost me $80.00. XD

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Haha good ****, I like that mentality. I do sometimes look back on some matches and figure out why I lost and what I could've done and etc. but that's all done within myself and I don't really talk about it to anyone else.
telling me what to do after losing or jst commading me during matches will piss me off. i play best when i do what i want. my teamwork is WAY better when i do what i want.

John since im for sure goign and 8bit isnt sure chooose now or ill just end teaming with dreadz or gdx. relying on unsureness is unreliable its better to have a def team mate.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Alright.

If 8-bit isn't going, then he isn't going.

We can team.

I won't even say a word about how you should play.

I also don't like having to HOPE someone is going to get a ride or find a way to a tournament.

I'll just have to team with 8-bit some other time.

Top Bottom