• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/29/2008 - GIGABITS - We are thankful for the Brawl

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill prolly be here if seibrik hooks me up with a ride
its been so long since ive seen you chops..its only been like 4 days since ive seen your "look", but its been a long time since ive seen you

now i have another snake to worry about. horray >.>;;

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I though Lampchops quit? Rumors to spread fast huh? Hey GDX Call me ASAP so I can give you details on whats goin on next weekend!!! Check the flyer for me and Drews numbers and you can call me then

Life After Death

Smash Champion
dont think i was ever gonna quit. more like im putting more. time into melee now. i still gotta relearn a few stuff in melee though

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Why are the low tier characters so much more fun than the top tier....honestly....except for DDD no high tier character is that fun to play.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wario is really strong though. I don't know if its me playing or just him being too good.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
HRNUT I'm coming to this tournament very blazed and going pretty much all snake. I'll go Oli and MK for y'know good matchups but my high snake is too good.

What character do you want to go with my snake?

CO18

Smash Hero
Ah oh well, hbox can overcome that, he would easily overcome DDD vs mk if it wasnt for nado and jiggs can be nadospammed.

Im also scared of jiggs :(.

Raven find a way to this!!!!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Tourneys on thanksgiving weekends suck.

Am I the only 1 that leaves town for thanksgiving?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
All this bickering is pointless because DaShizWiz is actually the best in FL at Brawl. He just never goes to tournaments.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh wouldnt that be annoying if we played you, we should do a double ddd vs double olimar match.
that double team match we had was so weird...i assumed you guys were just fcking around

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
If I go to this I'll probably need a teammate, since John wants to team with other people!!!

I'd be willing to team with you if I went Will, though I dunno if you wanna team with a nub snake!!!

:colorful:
dude, i'm down to team with you, <3 you and you're child star haircuts.

our team name is Will Smith and a Young Tobey Mcguire.

Top Bottom