• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/29/2008 - GIGABITS - We are thankful for the Brawl

OverLade

Smash Hero
Me and HRNUT have a character combination for teams that -is- unstoppable.

When you see it..

you

Will

BRICKS!
Lol turns out while I can't make it to gigs my bro might actually be goin. He'll prolly be able to find a teammate tho so dont sweat anything. He doesn't use boozer anymore tho. XD

OverLade

Smash Hero
ur useless/ u at least goign to dec gigs
I made a post about how I can't go to Dec gigs.

And if you were a student in highschool, and didnt have a car or a job you wouldn't be going to gigs either. The only tourney I might be able to make is PnT in orlando. So if you want to play me be there or be square.

My moms throwing a party during november gigs and im going to be in VA in december, so its not like I have a choice.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord

And if you were a student in highschool, and didnt have a car or a job you wouldn't be going to gigs either. The only tourney I might be able to make is PnT in orlando. So if you want to play me be there or be square.

My moms throwing a party during november gigs and im going to be in VA in december, so its not like I have a choice.
I am a student in an academy, which is a lot harder than a regular high school, and I don't have a car, but I DO have a job, yet I'll be at december gigs.

No johns.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I am a student in an academy, which is a lot harder than a regular high school, and I don't have a car, but I DO have a job, yet I'll be at december gigs.

No johns.
Dont talk like you know my circumstances. Im going to be in VA from the 19th to new years, so obviously Im not going to be able to go. And my mom doesn't let me ride with strangers so even if I could get a ride it wouldn't matter. And I wouldn't be able to pay the entry fee even if the above things were possible.

So yeah, don't judge till you know sum details.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Dont talk like you know my circumstances. Im going to be in VA from the 19th to new years, so obviously Im not going to be able to go. And my mom doesn't let me ride with strangers so even if I could get a ride it wouldn't matter. And I wouldn't be able to pay the entry fee even if the above things were possible.

So yeah, don't judge till you know sum details.
Like I said, no johns.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yo Halberd tell Mampam if hes going we can team because Im gonna need a teammate for this, friend's going out of town.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yo Halberd tell Mampam if hes going we can team because Im gonna need a teammate for this, friend's going out of town.
Alright but I cant even guarantee he can go. He has exams or something. I'll tell him tho. Dual D3 is **** and he's really good on teams.

Life After Death

Smash Champion

why should i when i can go to both gigs. oh well so u will be forever owned by me it seems till u prove ur amazing like u said. maybe next time

Life After Death

Smash Champion
too bad that logic doesnt work get **** on scrub. the only thing u show urself to be is an online player.

rx just team with 8bit since he said he'll def be there. ill just team with emilio

Masky

Smash Master
Gonna be in SFL the weekend of this tournament, anyone in SFL gonna have car space for this and can pick me up (I'm right off of a I95 exit)? Figured I'd ask...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
QDVS are we still teaming?

*** special update...
im entering singles.... gasp.

Top Bottom