• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07 - FIU (Miami, FL) - SSBM tournament: Get Ready 2 Brawl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I see... Superman already uploaded the doubles and singles finals but maybe I'll tell him to take them down. I have all the videos as well and I guess I'll make sure to take my time before uploading them.;)

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
I see... Superman already uploaded the doubles and singles finals but maybe I'll tell him to take them down. I have all the videos as well and I guess I'll make sure to take my time before uploading them.;)

i can definitly get your **** sucked.... just make sure the vids of me and everyone get loaded up!!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Now all we need is for someone to tell us what Shiz got for winning singles. Did it break $500?

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
Shiz took 364, Chops took 104, and Seibrik took 52. By the way, all the vids will be up by tonight.
ruuku you do realize that chops and shizwiz are the 2 best players in florida.... congrats on a good tourny man!!

i havent had vids of me up in over 2 years.... and i got powned in them too.....t.t

Ruuku

Smash Lord
ruuku you do realize that chops and shizwiz are the 2 best players in florida.... congrats on a good tourny man!!

i havent had vids of me up in over 2 years.... and i got powned in them too.....t.t
Thanks man, I appreciate. I hope to see you and your crew at my next tournament.

To everyone:

When I upload the videos, please let me know if some of the players are labeled wrong. Thanks in advance.

lavagolem123

Smash Journeyman
Great tournament, it was good to see such a good turnout, especially since competition level was A LOT higher than last time. I'm suprised I got 5th too XD Props to everyone who went, hopefully FIU's next tournament will be even better than it was =]

OTRU...

Smash Champion
u guys need to come to gigabits, smash festivities at my crib the night before!! hit me up

especially those 2 guys that got 5th, ive never heard of them and i really wanna play against them

ShoTTa

Smash Cadet
It's good to know there are mad ppl down in FL that play Smash that are good. No one really knows me on Smash Boards or about me playing Smash period, but hopefully if there is another Tourney some where down in South Florida, I'll be sure to attend it. I rarely play ppl that are actually good.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
It's good to know there are mad ppl down in FL that play Smash that are good. No one really knows me on Smash Boards or about me playing Smash period, but hopefully if there is another Tourney some where down in South Florida, I'll be sure to attend it. I rarely play ppl that are actually good.
There will be more. Trust me.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
Thanks man, I appreciate. I hope to see you and your crew at my next tournament.

To everyone:

When I upload the videos, please let me know if some of the players are labeled wrong. Thanks in advance.
i had 2 matches vs shizwiz fox and i was falco.... and i didnt lable my name,

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
It was kinda random fighting Logikz falco, didn't know it was that good, haha.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
It was kinda random fighting Logikz falco, didn't know it was that good, haha.
first things first... as good as hes trying to make me sound... he 3 stocked me

.... i was choking on black **** like there was no tomorrow.... you saw me vs adhd.... all i had to do was hit him once and i couldnt..... and gaurding the ledge was rediculous....... i was shaking, it was bad :ohwell:

the vids will do the talking..... thanks shiz tho.... we need to get some friendly's in so i can play you without the pressure

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
haha good **** to chops and shiz c'mon chops get that one win over shiz just one and then he can **** you again everyone knows its gonna happen eventually all shiz needs to do is get the flu or something.

cant wait to be back in florida coming down tommorrow afternoon to bring balance to FL's elite 4 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom