• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07 - FIU (Miami, FL) - SSBM tournament: Get Ready 2 Brawl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Doodah was something I made up on the way to MLG Orlando 05.

There was a billboard on the turnpike that said "Sunpass cuts the price of tolls DOODAH, DOODAH".

StripesOrBars has been my alias since 9th grade.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Alright so im definitly coming. Just a couple things.

1) how many tv's/systems u guys plannin on havin?
2) Whats the payout going to be?
3) Does anybody know if the shuttle bus from north campus runs on saturdays?

Please lemme kno, as soon as possible

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Shiz and I are most likely coming to this tourney now. Thing is, we're leaving tomorrow night at around 6:30 - 7:00 p.m. Would anyone that's fairly close (30 minutes) to the venue be able to house us for those nights? If anyone could, let me know over this or try and tell me on AIM. My IM is "Kurokawa Shun". Thanks guys.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Alright so im definitly coming. Just a couple things.

1) how many tv's/systems u guys plannin on havin?
2) Whats the payout going to be?
3) Does anybody know if the shuttle bus from north campus runs on saturdays?

Please lemme kno, as soon as possible
1) Right now it's looking like 10-15 TVs/systems. Off course, any extra will be appreciated. Remember that the entrance fee will be taken out for people bringing system (with Smash)+TV. You have to let me know in advance though.

2) The tournament fee will be split in the following manner: 1st place winner gets 70%, 2nd place winner gets 20%, and 3rd place winner gets 10%.

3) This should help: http://parking.fiu.edu/bus_schedule.htm

sign me up for a tv and a cube luke
-makyz
I already got you Luis.

Also, the 2 most old skool **** will be in the house.

Synikal.

And the one and only Thomas Tipman.
What the hell? Really? Good stuff.

Shiz and I are most likely coming to this tourney now. Thing is, we're leaving tomorrow night at around 6:30 - 7:00 p.m. Would anyone that's fairly close (30 minutes) to the venue be able to house us for those nights? If anyone could, let me know over this or try and tell me on AIM. My IM is "Kurokawa Shun". Thanks guys.
I'll ask around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom