• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07 - FIU (Miami, FL) - SSBM tournament: Get Ready 2 Brawl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Wow cool.

Thanks for answerin me. Im gonna bring a recorder that plugs directly into a tv. Hopefully it'll be compatible with one. If i do, give me discount plz!! lol

oldmankungfu

Smash Journeyman
In a house... in Miami,Fl Close to MD South Campus
Shiz and I are most likely coming to this tourney now. Thing is, we're leaving tomorrow night at around 6:30 - 7:00 p.m. Would anyone that's fairly close (30 minutes) to the venue be able to house us for those nights? If anyone could, let me know over this or try and tell me on AIM. My IM is "Kurokawa Shun". Thanks guys.
you mean DaShizWiz and SmashMac are going???holy crap now i'm sure im gonna lose. hopefully i get to play one of them.

Makyz

Smash Rookie
if you are traveling with smashmac shiz I can let you stay at my place friday night call 9545526605, live around 15 min from FIU

leave a message if i dont pick up

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
well xif, i didnt actually choose, i was kind of mentally force. to put it into perspective. i have 200'ish dollars in my account, and in 2 days they are gonna take out like $150 dollars for the phone bills. i dont get paid until the 24th. and as soon as i do get the money, i have to use it to change my power steering pump and pulley for my civic. so im not gonna have money for a while. (i get paid every two weeks if your wondering). so yeah, moneez is more important. also, the extra hours will bump me into overtime, which will raise my pay to $12 an hour. i need that $12...peace

-hiroshi

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Meh, I think I'll only have 5 dollars or so to spare... 1 or 2 dollar MM anybody? (Bowser or Link)

Kunx990

Smash Apprentice
I might go if I have the wrong address for the MUN thing. If so I'll be there in a suit hopefully making it to at lest round 4

Linguini

Smash Master
LOL
1st shiz
2nd chops
3rd seibrik
4th linguini
5th adhd
5th chaz
7th smashmac
7th logikz
shiz *****, there are vids, a hella lot of vids actually.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i got 52 bucks for third, not bad since it wasn't exactly a 15 dollar entree...
good **** u guys, maybe i'll get shoutouts later, too tired now, and i want vids!!

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Great tournament guys. I had a lot of fun and it's always fun seeing old friends. Great seeing Dan$, ADHD, and Chaz again. Maybe some shout-outs later. I'm glad me and Shiz could make it.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Anyway we can get the bracket up? I wanna see some things.
Lemme see if I can do mine by memory....

Vudu-win
Galeon-win
Maverick-win
Linguini-Loss
CSX-Win
Smashmac-Win
Syk0-Win
Linguini-Win
Chops-Loss

Was that it? If there's anyone that I played that I didn't mention feel free to let me know. That's just for anyone curious I guess.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
I dont really do shout outs soooo

Shiz- thanks for the hat, cant wait to see the vids of us playin, ur disgusting
chops- you were right off rip, you called 2nd, beast man come to my house *****!!!2 min drive
cesar- t.t poor you man waste of $$$
smashmac- your awesome, keep owning
doodah- idiot
swen- i love you sorry man =(
syko- foxwow
guini- :) keep makin me proud dude
brickdick- should be on top ten power rankings
synikal- this mother ****er plays pretty as **** people!!

everyone else your awesome i cant think of any more names right now cause im high as hell
and ive OFFICIALLY NEVER CHOKED SO BAD at a tournament in my life(jon) but im ok with it, ive done worse
Good shiz PEOPLE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom