• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07 - FIU (Miami, FL) - SSBM tournament: Get Ready 2 Brawl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Go to tournament vids guys, its in there. But some vids are in ruuku's account that havn't been posted. So lambchops do that when you get the chance, lol.

Meta4ikle

Smash Rookie
Yeah i didnt post that Tez hacked me and he's mad gay, he doesnt slap any fat kids for fun his arms are too short due to the fact that he's a ***gy ****** and gets rejected by fat chix, yeah hes never been with one girl in his life and his ganon is good i give him that but he joined crew battle with my crew and made us lose cuz he got 4-stock by seibrik yea that sucked but w/e , o h yeah LAMBCHOPS he challlenged u as "BIG MEAT" and beeged for me not to snitch cuz u were gonna FUXCK HIS AXSSS Up Yeah so w/e EVEN IF I WAS HONEST I WOULD NEVER STOOP TO THE POINT WHERE IM VERBALLY SUXCKING SOMEONE'S COXCK

oldmankungfu

Smash Journeyman
In a house... in Miami,Fl Close to MD South Campus
Yo i had fun, but some kid named Tez WOUPPED my jigglypuff..
I need more training.. Tez 4 Stocks me All day everyday.. 24-7...

My favorite SMASH PLAYER is Tez because he SLAPS FAT KIDS AROUND FOR FUN... like me

Im FAT and he SLAPS me around like im a little fat kid...

i hope i c Tez again, so i can get **** like the NOOB i am!!!
At least ur honest and don't john.

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i didnt post that Tez hacked me and he's mad gay, he doesnt slap any fat kids for fun his arms are too short due to the fact that he's a ***gy ****** and gets rejected by fat chix, yeah hes never been with one girl in his life and his ganon is good i give him that but he joined crew battle with my crew and made us lose cuz he got 4-stock by seibrik yea that sucked but w/e , o h yeah LAMBCHOPS he challlenged u as "BIG MEAT" and begged for me not to snitch cuz u were gonna FUXCK HIS AXSSS Up Yeah so w/e EVEN IF I WAS HONEST I WOULD NEVER STOOP TO THE POINT WHERE IM VERBALLY SUXCKING SOMEONE'S COXCK

OTRU...

Smash Champion
get over yourself kid, your buddy was playing against one of the best/gayest sheik in FL, of course your fellow ganon was gonna get 4 stocked, you are not to blame him for that, so no johns, just get better n own next time

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
The Ganon didn't make you lose...The Ganon made you lose to three of us...Andres is 5th best out of us, and Seibrik is 2nd...If you got through him, and me (4th best) you would still have had 6, 3, and 1 to worry about...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
The Ganon didn't make you lose...The Ganon made you lose to three of us...Andres is 5th best out of us, and Seibrik is 2nd...If you got through him, and me (4th best) you would still have had 6, 3, and 1 to worry about...

hey now, lets get one thing strait....

Nickriddle, ur not the 4th best, ur THE best, if not third. Rexx admits it himself

and in regards to metaevil....

dude, the reason why u lost wasn't cuz of me 4 stocking the gannon, it was me taking 12 stock from ur crew alone, im not trying to gloat or anything of the sort, but just be realistic, take off that four stock, and its still 8 stock, i still would have played u and taken 2 with my one if not more, and i hate to say it but one of the only reasons i only did take two was cuz i wanted to give NickRiddle a chance to play.

I really didn't wanna go there, but its true, don't worry about ur players being bad, or w.e. Their not. Im guessing it was one of ur first crew battles, and u guys obviously dont go to many major tournies, we do.

I think u guys have alot of potential, you just gotta all be willing to travel further than FIU, (along with the rest of the random people there... ADHD!!!)

u get ur exerpience at other players and winning crew battles and other things will follow.
Don't worry so much about that one part of the tourny, it was for fun more than anything else anyway.

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
WOW! OK uh my original intent in posting that post was only to get back and TEZ for posting some shxit on the boards as me and he was one of the MAJOR reasons we lost the crew battle (no johns) and i just want him to feel like shixt thats all sooo with that said here i go

Doodah: I really dunno why im a pu$$y or y u would start beef with someone completely random i guess thats how u roll but w/e I wouldnt back down from a challenge from u so i really dont see a reason to call me a pu$$y

Otru: YES that sheik is gay and like i said i only posted to make TEZ feel like shixt thats all , so i dont have to get over myself cuz i wasnt even on myself to begin with

Nickriddle: Holy SHIXT IVE NEVER SEEN A LINK SPIN ATTACK THAT GOD**** MUCH, w/e ur marth is gay, but I give it to u for a good Bowser but u cant use it cuz youll get wrecked which is y I used Ness on u

Seibrik: I honestly think ur the ONLY threat on ur team u pretty much carried the whole team on UR back GREAT JOB =D ive seen Esam play before and hes good but not unbeatable sooo yeah and also um KUJA the peach on our team almost beat u so Ganon really did FUXCK us over

i really doubt u died just to let Riddle play , i killed u fair and square dude

Ps. Logiks, i consider myself above average

Pookiez

Smash Apprentice
Seibrik: I honestly think ur the ONLY threat on ur team u pretty much carried the whole team on UR back GREAT JOB =D ive seen Esam play before and hes good but not unbeatable sooo yeah and also um KUJA the peach on our team almost beat u so Ganon really did FUXCK us over
Did you even play Esam? you can't say he isn't "unbeatable" until you play him. If you have trouble with gaybrick you would have as much if not more trouble w/ Esam. Just saying, cuz I have played em both enough and i still find Esam to be better.

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
really dam cuz he tried sandbagging one of my friends with yoshi and it didnt work then my friend when peach on him and almost beat him and peach sux against samus sooo...

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
Esam is better than seibrik by tourney results get yo facts str8. No peach is a higher tier so no peach doesnt lose to samus its even or peach has the advantage.
i dunno man Mav told me Samus wreks peach

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Nickriddle: Holy SHIXT IVE NEVER SEEN A LINK SPIN ATTACK THAT GOD**** MUCH, w/e ur marth is gay, but I give it to u for a good Bowser but u cant use it cuz youll get wrecked which is y I used Ness on u

I used the Spin attack a lot because it hit you a lot...My Marth sucks, so you cannot say anything about that...And, I bet my Bowser can beat your main. MM, $100. :laugh:

Oh, and ESAM sandbags like a ***** in friendlies when there is no chance he can lose...And, Seibrik really did sandbag...He probably could have beaten the entire crew, seeing as how he plays better people playing the same characters...Every few weeks with these tournaments.

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
Rofl worst player to take advice from. he hasnt been in the smash scene in 2 years and I 4 stocked him. He isnt that good he's just a washed up veteran that used to be good in his time.

Not to mention he's still a f@g and an a$$hole at least the last time I saw him which was at FIU.
How bout u tell him that, and he's alot cooler than the cocky axssholes there, he gives everyone a chance to play not like people who think theyre too good, btw im glad Shiz aint like that hes str8 as **** too

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
well he was acting like an a$$hole on me and to some of my friends like he usually is. There is a reason why florida hates him but thats b4 your time prolly.

But yea I do let people play me too if they ask me but usaully people dont ask me lol
RevN asked u and u pretended to be Shiz -_- and is it cuz he supposedly stole money

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
Yea I was joking lol but I usually do play friendlies. I was prolly waiting till he figured I wasnt shiz then play him haha
oh well u should have he's unknown but good, he 2 stcoked then 3 stocked linguini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom