• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07 - FIU (Miami, FL) - SSBM tournament: Get Ready 2 Brawl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
LOL at this FAxGGOT who thinks highly of himself

highly??? im going to make things a little more clear for you since im comparing myself to you..... which doesnt require me thinking"highly" of myself at all.

1. SMASH..... me>U
2. WEMAN.... me>U
3. MONEY..... me>U
4. FIGHTING me>U
5. FATNESS me<U

... i think highly of myself??? or am i just comparing myself to someone who has absolutly
no good qualities besides a second stomach for some extra cash

have fun running your mouth about me.... im just gonna end up beating the **** outta you...

later fatty

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
highly??? im going to make things a little more clear for you since im comparing myself to you..... which doesnt require me thinking"highly" of myself at all.

1. SMASH..... me>U
2. WEMAN.... me>U
3. MONEY..... me>U
4. FIGHTING me>U
5. FATNESS me>U

... i think highly of myself??? or am i just comparing myself to someone who has absolutly
no good qualities besides a second stomach for some extra cash

have fun running your mouth.... cause if you talk enough **** about me.... im just gonna beat the **** outta you.... i dont know why youd pick a fight with me tanyways.... i enjoy beating peoples a$$
Well all i know dude is that ur the one that started with the insults so i just retaliated and ur getting heated over nothin, and ur definately better at WEE-Men than I am u c so yeah man try and beat the Shixt outta me cuz its just boards back it up

Matter of fact u seriously did started this ****

U called me stupid- I said Fuxck u
U called me an Idiot- I called u a Faxggot
and now u wanna really wanna fight i mean ill talk shixt back to shixt talkers but hey if u were to throw the first punch i aint runnin for Shixt plus u dont know me like that ito say u can fight better than i can, btw do u even know who i am?

Later RingofFire

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
lol ok w/e man everyone on this thread is awesome even logiks he's funny as hell wow if u really wanna fight me find me man lol this **** is mad gay

RevN

Smash Apprentice
to live in miami and not know what it means to be green is stuped

i know what green means.... i just said WTF cause he came out of no where with that sh*t..
P.s b4 you call some1 STUPID make sure you can aleast spell it right...lol

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
He did that to mess around since hiroshi always puts "peace, then -hiroshi" at the end of all his posts!!!

:colorful:
no i dont, what are you talking about.

Lol that hiroshi part had me laughing.
oooooooooooooohh, THAT hiroshi part.

peace

-hiroshi
i dont get it.

wtf are talking about the hiroshi thing? btw fuxck u
i dont want my name coming out of your mouth.

peace

-hiroshi
qouted for him quoting me twice. thats too broken.

peace

-hiroshi
(i had to do it)

RevN

Smash Apprentice
Revn, since you're so much better than linguini, why don't you make it a $30 mm?

How about once im done with Linguini... i'll face you 1v1... also im not even sure ill have 20 by the next tourney... but if i do get money.. ima MM Linguini.. then you for also having a big mouth. and like i said " I want this to be recorded"

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
who the FVCK are these random *** people talking all this trash to good players?! god **** at least prove something outside of friendlies before opening your stupid mouths what the fvck have you done in tournament sets? thats right jack squat so close your stupid mouths and step it up before being an idiot and talking all this **** you cant back up. Who was the last good person RevN beat... hell what has RevN done period?

have fun losing 20 bucks god **** idiots taking friendlies seriously.

RevN

Smash Apprentice
who the FVCK are these random *** people talking all this trash to good players?! god **** at least prove something outside of friendlies before opening your stupid mouths what the fvck have you done in tournament sets? thats right jack squat so close your stupid mouths and step it up before being an idiot and talking all this **** you cant back up. Who was the last good person RevN beat... hell what has RevN done period?

have fun losing 20 bucks god **** idiots taking friendlies seriously.

That's why i want the MM to be recorded...

Mcscruf

Smash Rookie
IN WESTON, FLORIDA HOME ALONE WITH MY CAT STILL GE
Revn, since you're so much better than linguini, why don't you make it a $30 mm?

BY THE WAY I HAD LOTS OF FUN IN THE TOURNAMENT I WAS RIDING ALOT OF D*CKS AS USUAL
And i went to the bathroom to give some ponytail KID a blowjob. IT WAS AWSOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICHOLAS I LUV UR PINGA MENG. NEXT TOURNAMENT I HOPE TO SUCK LINGUINIS 15 YEAR SMALL NONE PUBERTY BALLS BECAUSE THATS WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING IM AM THE ULTIMATE D*ck RIDER IN THE WORLD NO ONE I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NO ONE CAN KISS a*s OR D*ck RIDE BETTER THEN ME IF U THINK U CAN CHALLENGE ME PS. LAMBCHOPS IN THE NEXT TOURNAMENT IMA GIVE YOU A BIG SLURP MCGURPP BUT I HAVE TO TAKE OFF MY GLASSES BECAUSE IN THE LAST TOURNAMENT U NUTTED ALL OVR THEM AND MY BIG GAY WHITE SWEATER THAT I WORE. OK C YA LATER GUYS IMA GO FINGER MY CAT AND JACK OFF TO THE HARDDRIVE OF MY DELL COMPUTER...... PS XIF IS MY B*TCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom