• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/17/07 - FIU (Miami, FL) - SSBM tournament: Get Ready 2 Brawl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
Mav is an *******. He hosts tourneys and steals from the pot, and he is one of the most hated smashers in florida. And who are these "cocky *******s" of whom you speak?

EDIT: Also, Revn didn't 2 and 3 stock linguini. Except for maybe his pichu.

RevN

Smash Apprentice
Mav is an *******. He hosts tourneys and steals from the pot, and he is one of the most hated smashers in florida. And who are these "cocky *******s" of whom you speak?

EDIT: Also, Revn didn't 2 and 3 stock linguini. Except for maybe his pichu.

Yea i did.... i played him 2 out of 3... 1st match he beat me.... 2nd match i 2 stocked him in pokemon stadium..... 3rd match 3 stocked him in Final D.. so b4 you open your mouth get your facts str8...

RevN

Smash Apprentice
im not tryin to prove anything.... i'm just pissed that MCSCRUFF ALWAYS RIDES D*CK. 4 a living ... the funny part is MCSCRUFF your NOT EVEN GOOD!!!!!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
to meta evil:
esam is better than me, he might not have lasted as long or done as well in the crew cuz of character differences, but he can definately be just as gay vs space animals and the like. He places better than me and generally does better vs better people than I do, we only go even vs each other, but he's still better I believe. You believe what you want, but you didn't really play the crew until you've played rexx, riddle, me, AND esam.

Challange us 4 again when you guys get some more experience under your belts.

(P.S. I'll be glad to help you out with any character match-up advice or questions you may need or have.)

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Esam is better than seibrik by tourney results get yo facts str8. No peach is a higher tier so no peach doesnt lose to samus its even or peach has the advantage.
Is that true? In that case, counter-picking characters would simply require looking at the tier list instead of character specific match up. Then again, I'm a noob at this game.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
WOW! OK uh my original intent in posting that post was only to get back and TEZ for posting some shxit on the boards as me and he was one of the MAJOR reasons we lost the crew battle (no johns) and i just want him to feel like shixt thats all sooo with that said here i go

Doodah: I really dunno why im a pu$$y or y u would start beef with someone completely random i guess thats how u roll but w/e I wouldnt back down from a challenge from u so i really dont see a reason to call me a pu$$y

Otru: YES that sheik is gay and like i said i only posted to make TEZ feel like shixt thats all , so i dont have to get over myself cuz i wasnt even on myself to begin with

Nickriddle: Holy SHIXT IVE NEVER SEEN A LINK SPIN ATTACK THAT GOD**** MUCH, w/e ur marth is gay, but I give it to u for a good Bowser but u cant use it cuz youll get wrecked which is y I used Ness on u

Seibrik: I honestly think ur the ONLY threat on ur team u pretty much carried the whole team on UR back GREAT JOB =D ive seen Esam play before and hes good but not unbeatable sooo yeah and also um KUJA the peach on our team almost beat u so Ganon really did FUXCK us over

i really doubt u died just to let Riddle play , i killed u fair and square dude

Ps. Logiks, i consider myself above average
most people just lose..... ive never seen it go this far... obviously seibrik is trying to be nice..... and your not being mean, but the arguement is pointless, weither something gets stated wrong or taken differently, the point of the matter boils down to is in the beginning you complained after losing (whatever the case is) and its escalated from there... so i find this pointless because if you never johned or said something that really doesn't matter(complaint or not) this whole NOTHING would of never began.

peace

-hiroshi

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol that hiroshi part had me laughing.

And yeah guys, it already happened. So stop talking about it.

Forgive and Forget.

Linguini

Smash Master
Yea i did.... i played him 2 out of 3... 1st match he beat me.... 2nd match i 2 stocked him in pokemon stadium..... 3rd match 3 stocked him in Final D.. so b4 you open your mouth get your facts str8...
hmm.....did I play you in tourney cuz I dont remember...no I got knocked out by chops and seibrik....so beat me in tourney and then you can get on here and boast. Until then just keep your mediocre accomplishments to yourself:laugh:
mm me at the next tourney $20?

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Hey Ruuku, hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread for a bit to advertise my tournament.

If anyone is interested in the NSU Free tournament on December 15th go to this link:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=125888

This is a great opportunity for old and new smashers to go and play in a tournament and have free play, expecially those in miami since it is about 30 min away taking the turnpike. I have 6 confirmed tvs and will hopefully have a total of 11. Any question just send a message to the thread. Ruuku, I saw in another thread that you may start smashing, this may be a good start for you. Remember to please do your best to bring Gamecubes and Smash to make this tournament as successful and smooth as possible.

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
most people just lose..... ive never seen it go this far... obviously seibrik is trying to be nice..... and your not being mean, but the arguement is pointless, weither something gets stated wrong or taken differently, the point of the matter boils down to is in the beginning you complained after losing (whatever the case is) and its escalated from there... so i find this pointless because if you never johned or said something that really doesn't matter(complaint or not) this whole NOTHING would of never began.

peace

-hiroshi
No dude it wasnt a complaint i was just stating something true "TEZ was a waste of a match" thats all everyone else took it as if i was whining i wasnt btw why is Hiroshi even typing he didnt even go to the tourney and the reason y it started is cuz people misinterperet shixt

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
to meta evil:
esam is better than me, he might not have lasted as long or done as well in the crew cuz of character differences, but he can definately be just as gay vs space animals and the like. He places better than me and generally does better vs better people than I do, we only go even vs each other, but he's still better I believe. You believe what you want, but you didn't really play the crew until you've played rexx, riddle, me, AND esam.

Challange us 4 again when you guys get some more experience under your belts.

(P.S. I'll be glad to help you out with any character match-up advice or questions you may need or have.)
well we did play rexx and riddle and U, id challenge u guys agian i dont mind =) and i doubt Esam is better than u im sorry Sheiks just always annoy me more than Samus therefore ur better, and naw i dont need any match-up advice i got my own sources plus this game is coming to an end already so w/e

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
hmm.....did I play you in tourney cuz I dont remember...no I got knocked out by chops and seibrik....so beat me in tourney and then you can get on here and boast. Until then just keep your mediocre accomplishments to yourself:laugh:
mm me at the next tourney $20?
Why would u wanna mm someone u got 2 and 3 stocked by? using ur Ganon

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
stop posting so much metaevil, u can put more than one quote in each post.

and dont mind why linguini would want to MM u, just do it, after u win, gloat all u want about it.
cuz im tellin u now, friendlies mean about as much as a blind witness to a crime.

and despite wat ur personal issues are with sheik doesn't change the skill level esam might have over me. nuf said.

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
stop posting so much metaevil, u can put more than one quote in each post.

and dont mind why linguini would want to MM u, just do it, after u win, gloat all u want about it.
cuz im tellin u now, friendlies mean about as much as a blind witness to a crime.

and despite wat ur personal issues are with sheik doesn't change the skill level esam might have over me. nuf said.
well stop responding and ill stop posting and its not me that Linguini wants to mm its RevN, and there were witnesses w/e man if it makes u Happy ESAM is better than u there I said cuz apparently thats what u wanna hear ESAM > SEIBRIK there, fuxck even if someone is better than u, u never admit it unless its Chuck Norris, fuxck that not even Chuck Norris

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Come on guys, calm down.

On topic, this tournament was great. Good job to all top 5 and my brother Shiz for winning and Lamb for doing well and placing 2nd. I had a great time. I don't think I'll be doing shoutouts.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
No dude it wasnt a complaint i was just stating something true "TEZ was a waste of a match" thats all everyone else took it as if i was whining i wasnt btw why is Hiroshi even typing he didnt even go to the tourney and the reason y it started is cuz people misinterperet shixt

dude.... did you read my ****ing post at all *******??? READ IT AGAIN stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom